kdma's Diary ...New start and 4lbs off

well had a little slip up yesterday, but have made points up for that today. Have had a food day foodwise today. Taking kids to cinmema in a bit, but am taking some ww crisps with me to stear me away from the popcorn.

whatd you go see? anything good? :) well done on planning ahead and taking food with you - part of the positive process that will make you lose weight :) x

Hi, hope you and kiddies enjoyed cinema. Good luck for your WI. Take care xxx

Hi, I have so much weight to lose that I have tried and failed every diet know to man and put it all back on plus more... because I had so much weight to loss all I could do was think about was what I had to lose and how long I would have to be on it and it started to depress me and i broke the diets after a few weeks.

I started Weight Watchers, August 2009 with different approach, I have lost over 3 and a half by the 17th December 2009, its my first weigh in tomorrow night since after Christmas, ( hopefully will lose something).

I take each day one day at a time and dont think about tomorrow or what I have to lose I track everything I eat and do not care how much i lost each week as long as I didnt go up. and vary my diet as much as possible.....doesn't matter what happens today. tomorrow is a new start......

Thank you all xx And well done one day at a time on your great one day at time on your great weightloss journey. Good luck with your weigh in. My first one is Monday and am dreading it, but am hoping to see a loss however small.

I went to see Alvin and the chipmunks with kids. It wasn't as good as the first one, but was ok. And I wasn't tempted by one piece of the kids popcorn which I was chuffed about.

Another good day so far, although husband is late and he has an ingredient we need for tea so have ate all but 1.5 points of my snack points. Have already pointed tea in, so not too bad really.

Not too bad today. One of the ladies left today and brought in loads of snacks. But bless her, she is on weightwatchers aswell, so aswell as the high fat stuff she brought in some ww mini victoria sponges and some low fat lemon drizzle slices. Never tried the mini victotria sponges before and they were very yummy.

I have found this week hard, but hoping it is because it is first week. I don't think I will have a great loss this week, but aslong as it goes down rather than up I will be happy.

My dad is home for weekend (he works away) so met up with him and my Mum today. They wanted to treat me and the kids to a coffee and cake, but I was very good and had a muller light yoghurt. Very proud of myself.

Sat is the day I let the kids have junk food, so they have crispy pancakes and curly fries and I have brought a weightwatchers meal, which are on special offer in Morison 70p. I am having chicken curry, which have not had before. Will do some veg to go with it to bulk meal out a bit.

Fell more in control with food today. Just hope it lasts especially with wi looming on Monday night.

Got a wii active in the week so going to have a go on that in a bit and maybe the wii fit. Can anyone recommed any keep fit/fitness/exercise disks for wii or dvds?

That was very good to eat a muller light yogurt while everybody else was having cake. you will always have good days and bad days at the begining, but it does get easier the longer you are on the diet, you should make yourself some zero points soups and you can freeze them for the days you find your are hungry, I do and they are a great help.

Thank you might do that.

Dreading tomorrow. Haven't been as good as I should have been, although it got better towards end of the week, so hopefully will do better next week. Am half expecting a gain, but heres hoping.

positive thinking Deana! you can do this, you know you can :) xxx

Really chuffed and surprised. 4.5 lbs off. And as an added bonus won the raffle and used the money off the fabulous and filling cookbook, which looks to have some lovely recipes in.

Fantastic news - well done you! Hopefully this will spur you on for another good week this week! Take care xxx

Thank you xx I really hope so. Bit worried as have a leaving do for a lady at work on sat at an all you can eat chinese and I love chinese.

just make sensible choices at the chinese - you can do it Deana :)

well done on your loss and the fabulous and filling cookbook is absolutely amazing - definitely try the garlicky chicken breasts and the wensleydale and spring onion scones! Mediterranean chicken stew is also really really nice :D x

I have just been making a list of recipes for this week. The garlcky chicken breasts were def on list. Get paid tomorrow so going to do the week shop.

Going to try and save some points for chinese.

cooked the chese and tomato bread pudding for tea out of the cookbook. It was Ok but not something I would want again in a hurry. Going to try the garlic chicken tomorrow.

Feel quite in control today foodwise. Hope it lasts.

Enjoy your chinese at the weekend - its one of the easiest eating out place to make good choices which is good. Hope your having a good day!

Aparently at this all you can eat chinese you chose as many meals as you would like and they cook to order. Hoping this makes it easier. A question though when it says for example 7.5 points for special chowmein does that mean a whole portion. Seems a lot to me.

Back