kdma's Diary ...New start and 4lbs off

have a lovely time today hun - get lots of walking in to aid that next pound :D

well done on those other 3 off as well.. fab stuff you must be dead pleased :) xxx

Have done tons of walksing today, but has been such a good day. Have loved it. I pointed my KFC and stuck with it, so pleased with myself. was hard when daughter didn't want hers but gave it to husband quick and if honest I was full from what I ate, so I think weightloss in my case is retraining myself when I am full to stop rather than eat for the sake of it.

well done Deana thats fab :) apparently it takes 20 mins after you eat for your brain to register how full you are.. so 20mins is a long time to wait when there are leftovers around - you did brilliantly to avoid them! xxx

Thanks Rach.

Brought some new scales today as last lot broke and have been using the wii fir to weigh myself and didn't trust them, BUT I now suppose they are correct as new scales say same thing, so am pleased with that.

I am so pleased with how I am doing at the moment. I think I need an incentive and think being thinner for America next year is just what I need as an incentive. My lovely mum brought me a pair of size 16 jeans today and although I could do with losing a bit more for them to look better I can get into them. Can't begin to explain how good that felt. The mini incentive is to lose more to make them look better on.

Really think the wii fit is helping as make sure I do half an hour a day of aerobic exercise on there. Also trying to cut down on the snacking as that is my biggest vice. Am expecting some down points to come, but will try to then focus on getting thinner for disneyworld to try and get back on a up.

if you think about it, that half an hour on the wii gives you half an hour less to snack :) which is defo not a bad thing! x

Well done on your 3lbs Deana. You're doing great:)

Arrrggghhh my scales broke recently - why didnt i think of using the wii fit!!!:(x

Thank you Emma. xx

So proud of myself yesterday went in staff room and someon had made loads of chocolate fairy cakes complete with chocolate toppings and someone else had made a very rich chocolate cake which everyone was tucking into. I have to admit it took every last piece of will power I had, but I resisted. The hardest bit was when everyone left, although they don't know I am trying to lose weight.

Had a rubbish day at work yesterday everything that could have gone wrong went wrong, but willpower hed up and I stayed on track foodwise so all not lost. Finish early today as kids can go at 2 including mine and the child I work with in the afternoon is going at 2, so they kindly said I could take mine and go. Bliss.

Bit of a rubbish day foodwise yesterday. Bit annoyed with myself, but and not going to do my usual trick and give up and am going to draw a line under it and move on today.

Out on a school trip today, so am expecting lots of walking which is good.

2ibs off this week, so a total of 10 lbs. Need to get myself sorted today as had family BBQ yesterday and know I over ate. so new day today and a wek of being on track. Would love to lose 2lbs this week and next to reach my first stone lost in time for friends hen night and wedding, bu any lost will be good.

Have active day today as going horseriding, so hopefuly will burn some calories off.

Well done Hun, another 2lbs is fantastic!!! :) here's to that stone off for the hen night xxx :)

Well done on your loss (I know I'm late as always) - hope your school trip went well - bet you were knackered afterwards. I hate it when trips are booked for mon/tues - kills the week off LOL. Hope you're doing well and get your 2lb loss this week. It would be fab if you managed to reach yr target by yr friends hen night!!!

Not so great at the moment diet wise, but I will get back on track andd have managed to sts, so all was not lost.

Found out this week I have 5 hours a week work for a year and 20 hours a week on top of this for at least a term, but they are expecting it too continue as the child has severe developments delays in some areas, so hoping for at least a year.

End of term week, so chaotic week, and end of primary school for my not so little boy. Am a bit emotional as can't believe he will no longer be in the safe environment of his primary school especially so as he has special needs himself. I will be with him the majority of the day on his last day so that will be nice, although I am expecting I will be in tears.

Thought I wouls resurrect weightloss thread as am doing quitye badly at moment and maybe writing on here will make me think more about what I am eating and doing.

Back to work on Wednesday. Sad it is end of kids school hols but also lookng forward to starting new job as a SEN TA in a new class. The kids in school I work in start on the Thursday.

Finishing off last assignment for current course and also starting new foundation degree in supporting children in primary schools so with my kids, work and study should be well occupied. Need to get ahead on all if possible.

Now need to try and concentrate on eating/drinking right things at right quantityies and get back exercising. Have just under a year to Disneyworld holiday and as this is our holiday of a lifetime really want to be slimmer for this.

you can do this Deana :) i totally feel you on struggling to get back on plan - i've been struggling since 2008 though so lets make sure you dont waste so much time! xxx

Thanks Rach. This losing weight lark is so hard isn't it? but we CAN do it.

Saying this not the best day today. Went out for lunch with my Mum and have not made the best choices and am suffering a bit for them now aswell as feel really bloated. Saying this I have just sat here and pointed it and although it doesn't leave me many points for tea (at the moment I can't even think about more food though) it is doable. I really need to keep on track one day, so am going to give it a good atempt today despite my bad choices.

Well yesterday wasn't so good.

Back to work tomorrow and am hoping all will be easier then. I am working 8:40-12:45 and then have been asked to volunteer in one of the older classes some afternoons. Should keep me busy and will help with new OU course. Hopefully after christmas when the child I will be working wth goes full-time I will get more paid hours.

that sounds really good - im sure being back at work will give you the stability to stick to WW better.. i know i'm looking forward to next week to get some structure back myself :) x

well still not doing so good. Kids are back at school today and because they are swapping around the first 2 weeks have very wierd hours, but then on 8:40-1pm everyday and have been aske to do some volunteer work in older classes some afternoons.

Nervous about today. Will be working 1:1 with 2 children age 4. Meet them today. Looking forward to it at the same time.

Back