Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Hey chick, sorry i didnt text back, i had no signal so it just kept failing and failing and failing then when i thought it had gone, i checked my outbox and it's still there!!!!:rolleyes: xx

No worries. Nice to see you on her xx

Hows things missy? Getting on ok? x

Stayed completely on track yesterday. Really pleased.

Had my NVQ assessor in yesterday in school. I know i wasn't myself with her sitting at the same (although vey nice) table while I did literacy with 4 kids. She ticked quite a few boxes, so thats good and she is back on the 2nd Feb. Will be glad when this is over. Really need to get on with my other study too as have been neglecting it a bit over the weekend.

Aiming for another good day. So want a loss and reach the first 2 stone lost mark on Monday.

Stayed completely on track yesterday. Really pleased.

Had my NVQ assessor in yesterday in school. I know i wasn't myself with her sitting at the same (although vey nice) table while I did literacy with 4 kids. She ticked quite a few boxes, so thats good and she is back on the 2nd Feb. Will be glad when this is over. Really need to get on with my other study too as have been neglecting it a bit over the weekend.

Aiming for another good day. So want a loss and reach the first 2 stone lost mark on Monday.

Well done for staying on track.

Glad the NVQ assessment went well.

Crossing my fingers for you for Monday and hoping that you hit your 2 stone chick xx

Thanks Emma.

Trying to sort out a shopdisplay/play area today aup until thursday for my NVQ. Thought it seemed quite an easy task, but not so sure now.

Good day so far foodwise.

Am doing a recipe out of the ww magazine for tea. Gammon with potato and Kale cakes. Not sure I like kale, but will give it a go. love Gammon.

Going to do beef and spinach cannaloni tomorrow. like the sound of that.

Another good day. The weird thing is at te moment I am not grazing as much in the evening as I was when pointing the normal way. Feel really good at the moment foodwise.

Oft today to take pictures of buildings. Wondering on peoples opinions if asked what i am doing when I say I am taking them for a reception class display. Taking husband for support bless him day off and I am making walk the town with me taking pics.

Well done on your week. It sounds like we are preparing for a nice loss come Monday :) Good luck taking your pics.

Thank you.

Have took lots of pics. Having a cuppa and then going to try and sort them. Need to do some labels and things aswell. Not looking forward to tomorrow and putting it all together, but when it is done it is done.

Thanks Emma.

Trying to sort out a shopdisplay/play area today aup until thursday for my NVQ. Thought it seemed quite an easy task, but not so sure now.

Good day so far foodwise.

Am doing a recipe out of the ww magazine for tea. Gammon with potato and Kale cakes. Not sure I like kale, but will give it a go. love Gammon.

Going to do beef and spinach cannaloni tomorrow. like the sound of that.

I made a spicy spinach cannaloni last week - lush. Glad ur on track.

How did the gammon with potato and kale cakes go?

I love gammon too - might have to try this!

Erm, pardon my ignorance but whats kale? :D xx

Kale is sort of like a strong cabbage. I really liked it in the potato cakes. The kids hated them though.

really glad to hear that starting your points before tea is working for you :) cant wait to see you hit the 2 stone mark! hope you had fun taking all your pictures for school :) x

Hopefully by Monday wil have lost first 2 stone.

Am sorting through pics tonight and also making some shop signs for tomorrow.

Am quite excited today as we got some vouchers for our holiday. About a third of the holiday cost, so just waiting to see if my husbands job gives him the days off and then we can book holiday as have more than enough for deposit. Have decided on hotel and extras today, so it just the booking. My daugher especially has anted to go to disneyland Paris for so long, so can't with to see her face when we go.

Hey you, just catching up with some diaries. Sorry to hear you went through a rough patch last week - starting pointing in the evenings sounds a fab idea - hope it works for you! Glad your NVQ assessment went well - you sound like you have your display well under control. Hows the role play area coming along? Take care hun xxx

Back