Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Hi Jax. Lovely to see you on here.

Got a few ideas for role play area. Off to school all day today to try and put it together as much as I can. Need it done by tomorrow, so guessing i will at scholl all day toorrow aswell.

Foodwise going great. Feel i control foodwise at moment and hope that lasts for a bit.

Hopefully by Monday wil have lost first 2 stone.

Best of luck for that. Will keep everything crossed for you!xx

Kale is sort of like a strong cabbage. I really liked it in the potato cakes. The kids hated them though.

Oooh i'll have to look out for it. Thanks xx

Another good day foodwise.

Exhausted today. been trying to work opn the play area. It is slowly getting there. One little boy christened it by not making the toilet in time bless him.

Need to do some more tomorrow on the area and need to do some bits for it on the PC tonight.

Bad night last night foodwise and healthwise. Ate too much (bad day) and then for punishement came down with a migraine (don't get them often). Feel groggy still today. Am not going to go in school today, but will do some bits for the display, so i can finish it Monday.

They want me do do some volunter week on Wednesday in the play area to show the head what i am doing and get feedback. yuk. But will give it a go, although not looking forward to it.

Sure I can get points over today. To be honest at mo the thought of food is making me feel sick, although will eat something later.

Sorry to hear you have had a a migraine. I hope you feel better soon :(

Have a good weekend x

Things got a bit worse yesterday with some worrying news, which we are hoping doesn't turn out to be as bad as it could be. Time will tell. I over ate which isn't good.

Anyhow today is better so far. Have done a half hour workout on DVD, so hoping that will help a bit. Will do it again tomorrow. Been mainly good this week, so I think there is still a posibility I have lost come Monday.

Hi hun, hope your news turns out ok - will be thinking of you :hug99: Hope your migraine is totally gone now - they can be a pain when they drag on. Hope the role play is sorted soon and Weds goes well for you. Will be thinking of you Monday for your WI :) Take care xxx

Sorry to hear you have some worrying time at the moment.

Hope whatever it is turns out not too badly for you.

Sounds like the switched around day is working for you.

sending you love and hugs. xx

Thank you all.

It is a kinda wait and see worry and all going well nothing will come of it, but I struggle to turn things off in my head, so they play in my head.

Anyhow. Foodwise not bad yeaterday and did a half hour fitness DVD and a bit on the wii too. Been on the wii this morning too.

I would love a 1 pound weightloss tomorrow and am quietly hopeful, but not totally sure.

In school tomorrow to finish play area. Need to do some work at home for it today and also want to get with open uni stuff. Off school on Tuesday and then in on Wednesday instead as head is observing class and they want him to see me. Dreading that. I know I am not 100% myself when being watched. May be good for me though. I hope.

Good luck for tomorrow x

2lbs off. So pleased with that. Just over my first 2 stone mark now, which am over the moon with.

Fantastic! Good job :D Congrats on your 2 stone.... brilliant :D

Just trying to do a quick catch up, you sound like you are on a bit of a rollercoaster at the mo hun, hope everything is ok in the end.xxx

Fantastic 2lb loss well done.xxxx

2lbs is fab hun! Well done! And for hitting your 2 stone! Hope things get sorted xxx

Thank you all.

It is a kinda wait and see worry and all going well nothing will come of it, but I struggle to turn things off in my head, so they play in my head.

Anyhow. Foodwise not bad yeaterday and did a half hour fitness DVD and a bit on the wii too. Been on the wii this morning too.

I would love a 1 pound weightloss tomorrow and am quietly hopeful, but not totally sure.

In school tomorrow to finish play area. Need to do some work at home for it today and also want to get with open uni stuff. Off school on Tuesday and then in on Wednesday instead as head is observing class and they want him to see me. Dreading that. I know I am not 100% myself when being watched. May be good for me though. I hope.

I am the same - if I am being watched teach - I get all hot and bothered and although I prob appear normal...I usually sweat like a piglet.

2lbs off. So pleased with that. Just over my first 2 stone mark now, which am over the moon with.

Woooo - awesome!! Congrats hun :D

Back