Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

i love soup, so am having lots at moment.

Potato and leek soup sounds yummy. I think I will make some soup once I get my kitchen back. Hopefully soon. Fed up already ahve dogs shut upstairs as workemen are in and out and don't wan to lose the dogs and they are really fed up and a bit yappy. Poor things.

Amy bunged up with a cold today which is making me feel quite sick.

Am making myself eat.

Never got registered for NVQ last night due to the front desk not getting confirmation of price change. So wasted an hour and a half last night.

Soke to co-ordinator today and she is not happy, but said she will sort me an assessor anyhow and get me started. Looks a lot of work, but hopefully will be OK.

Need to do some housework today, but really hjust want to sleep. Now have lovely hot water from new boiler, so something good happened.

Amy bunged up with a cold today which is making me feel quite sick.

Am making myself eat.

Never got registered for NVQ last night due to the front desk not getting confirmation of price change. So wasted an hour and a half last night.

Soke to co-ordinator today and she is not happy, but said she will sort me an assessor anyhow and get me started. Looks a lot of work, but hopefully will be OK.

Need to do some housework today, but really hjust want to sleep. Now have lovely hot water from new boiler, so something good happened.

Sorry to hear you arent feeling well, i have a cold too which has been going on for a while!!! Been sick with it a couple of times so know how you feel (sort of lol).

Also sorry to hear about not getting registered for the NVQ yet! It's a bit frustrating know you wasted a chunk of your time just to not get it sorted isnt it x

Thank you. I usually help at school today, but needed to take son to hospital, so couldn't go. Hopefully tomorrow i won't be so bunged up when I go back.

feeling worse today.

Trying to make myself eat.

Couldn't face breakfast, but had some fruit at school to keep me going.

ww chicken soup for lunch.

Prawn stirfry for tea. Hoping i can eat it as i love this.

this is going to leave me loads of points left, so will have to think of something aswell.

Oh poor you, sorry to hear that you are under the weather, get well soon x

Feeling a bit better today.

Just had breakfast. Had some of the kids moons and stars choc cereal. It was a lot more points wise than my normal cereal which surprised me. I fanced something choccie flavour.

Got Prawn stir fry again todau as had some ingredients left over from yesterday and it was yummy. Hubby and kids want pasta with tomato sauce. My husbands tomato sauce contains cream and all sorrts, so would probably use a whole days points. I fancy something lighter anyhow.

Not sure what for tea.

Not done much walking this week due to feeling ill, so hope to get in a good long walk today. Really need to get in some revision too as exams start 3 weeks Tuesday, so really need to ghet more motivated.

new day.

Wi tomorrow. Not been my best week with feeling ill some of this week, but we will see.

Cereal for breakfast.

Roast beef and yorkshire puddings for late lunch.

probably ot a lot for tea, but wil see.

Need to go and get pet supplies today. The shop is next to a carboot, so will have a look there, although there is hardly anything good there usually, but they do have a lovely veggie stall, so will bulk up on them.

Need to do revision this afternoon. OU exams are on 10th and 14th October. really worried now about these. So want them over.

Glad that you are feeling a bit better and good look with the exams.

Thank you.

Been awake a lot of night coughing. Hope this clears up soon.

Feel better inself, although still a bit blocked up and this horrible cough.

3rd wi today. at least a pound will be nice, but will see.

Fruit for breakfast as can't face anything else. Not sure rest of day.

Not helping at school today, so plan to get some good study for exams.

Morning :) ...

Hope you feel better soon ... Take it easy :)

Thank you.

Been awake a lot of night coughing. Hope this clears up soon.

Feel better inself, although still a bit blocked up and this horrible cough.

3rd wi today. at least a pound will be nice, but will see.

Fruit for breakfast as can't face anything else. Not sure rest of day.

Not helping at school today, so plan to get some good study for exams.

Aww, sorry to hear you arent well. good luck for your WI, fingers crossed!!! xx

Back