Kdma's Diary...Restarting today 21st April

Well to my utter surprise I have sts. This has given me a bit of a kick and I am determined this week will be better. Gotta keep thinking of our holiday.

Well done on sts! Here's to a good week :) xx

Morning hun, it must be getting exciting now you've book your holiday. Well done on sts and good luck for the week ahead. Have a fab day.

Thank you xxx

Good day yesterday and good so far today. Determined for a loss this week. It would be lovely to meet valentines challenge.

Brought myself some new boots today. They have a clumpy highish heel and make me feel thinner, which is strange I know. Walking round the house in them in hope of getting used to them in time to pick kids up from school.

Hi hun, just catching up on your diary. Well done on STS! Hope work/revision is going well and your cold is now on its way out. Love the sound of your boots! Take care xxx

Struggling again at the moment. Seem to be good until thursdays and then struggle Friday and the weekend. Not sure why, but need to sort it.

Anyhow ordered a wii fit from Amazon today as they had some in stock for the proper price. It should be here by 10th Feb, so hopefully it will help me on the exercise/fitness bit. So excited about getting it as are the kids.

Hi :)
Weekends have always been a bad time for me, I just associate w/ends with booze and takeaway!
Ive got me some humous, pitta and celery for tonight, humous reminds me of a nice juicy kebab, so am trying to fool my brain into thinking its really bad lol x

Hi hun, hope you're ok - sorry I've not been around much lately. Good news about your wii fit - I found it helped no end on the exercise front and the kids will love it! Hope you had a good weekend. Good luck with your WI xxx

rubbish wi. I put on a pound. Have been rubbish foodwise this weekend, so expected it. Anyhow I am going to try and use this as my motivation to do better next week.

Can't wait for wii fit to arrive. hope like you jax it helps. I am useless at keeping up with exercise and think more exwercise will be helpful to me.

Anyway I will do better next week.

Thank you.

Been Ok so far despite a stressful morning. Hubby decided to treat me to lunch to cheer me up, but I was very good and only had a jacket potato and baked beans and a coffee. have left over roast beef and loads of veg for tea.

Have brought one of theose lean machine thingies today. Hopefully that will make healthier cooking.

used the lean cooking thingy tonight. Cooked some lean beef and loads of veg on it (asparagus, courgette, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, baby aubergines). I was yummy and really filling. Had a mullerlight vanilla with dark chocolate for pudding. Really enjoyed it.

Dont worry bout that pound - it'll be gone in no time. Glad you seem to be straight back on track and love the sound of your new kitchen toy - your tea sounds scrummy! Take care xxx

can i come round for tea? your meal sounds YUMMY! :D dont you worry about that pound.. itll be off in no time - if you struggle towards the weekend, do you plan your meals for the day in advance? If not then try that and see if it helps, and also maybe try and fit in a half hour of exercise (even if you just go out around the block a few times) which will at least get you moving and get you away from the kitchen cupboards :) xxx

Good for hubby taking you out for lunch and well done for having a jacket spud with so much tempting food around!! I never care what i have when I eat out, its just nice not to have to cook something!! (1 hubby, 3 sons, never a chance of a meal cooked for me!).
Well done on your loss
Karen x

Had a grilled veg Panni for lunch today. Was so tasty. Really like new kitchen toy, although hoping it not just the novelty of it.

Good day yesterday and good so far today. I have planned food for week, so hoping.

thank you for all your support.

Deana x

Husband want to do somew exercise without the diet, so his plan tonight is I go on the rowing machine (although I am not good at it) for 15 mins while he goes on the stepping thingy for 15 mins than swap. Not sure as tried the stepping thingy for 5 mins this morning and the tops of my legs really ache. Also got out my health coach disk and pedometer for the DS today to try and use that again. Have walked 6000 steps so far.

Thw wii fit is due for despatch today, although haven't had an e-mail to say it has been yet, so hopefully that will be here soon.

Back