kebab - cd'er

Well not exactly, I licked the choc. off and threw the peanut part away to limit the damage!!!!!

Wow! The control:eek: Well done. Sounds like you're really getting there.

Good luck for today.

Have seen CDC today and feel very positive about really getting back into this!!:) :) Have talked about doing CD750, but I've decided to try 4 packs a day for this week and see what happens. I was only seeing my CDC once every 4 weeks and last time I asked not to be weighed as I had fallen off the waggon. So been a while since last weighed and measured. Thought I would have gained massively in pounds and inches. Was lighter than last weigh in (was 16 stone 7lbs, now 16 stone 3lbs!) and had lost an inch from under the bust, 0 form the bust (thank god - nothing to lose there LOL!!) 1/2 inch from waist, 1/2 inch from hips, o inches from thighs, but a whole 1 1/2inches from tops of arms!. Considering I haven't been good at all, I'm really pleased!:) :) :) :) :) :) :D

Now I just keep thinking what I could achieve if I behave myself!!!

'In life there are those objects that don't move and there are those that you are unable to move. But those that you can move can only be moved by you'

I want to 'move' a whole stack of fat and I'm going to do it!

Kebab, how you doin today??

Hi all!

I'm doing okay! Have been reading lots in the 'Bring your head inside' site (Thanks for suggesting it Diva.) Been there today to put my daily affirmation on.

Craved dreadfully last night and kept trying to encourage hubby to go out for a bit so I could binge, but he knew what I was up to and stayed in. I managed to ride out the cravings and stuck 100% to ss:)

Woke up today (eventually at 11am!!!) and feel really good about not giving in. (What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!) Found I'm just into ketosis (trace - but that still means good news!!!)

So, I WILL stick to this today, I'm sure it will get easier.

Going to be reading all your threads to keep me positive.

Have a good day all!!

Just got back from swimming. I've signed up for the Aspire 'swim the channel' challenge. I am doing it solo, though you could enter as a team. Aspire is a charity that helps people with spinal injuries. I've got 12 weeks to complete 22 miles, starting 11th Sept (I think!) 1 mile = 64 lengths of the 25m pool that I use, so I'm trying to do 1/2 a mile a day or every other day to build up to it. Feel great now I had my swim and I know it will help me tone up!

Hope you are all having a great day.

Wednesday already!

Had a good day yesterday. :) Still had the binge monster whispering in my ear in the late hours of the night:( , but punched it in the nose and it shut up long enough for me to nod off:) . I suspect its going to take more than a little punch to shut it up for long, I'd better learn karate to deal with the blighter!:p

Off to swim at least a half mile in prep. for Aspire challenge. At least while I'm swimming, I can't eat. It used to be like that for having a bath until that Cadbury Flake advert of that woman really enjoying the choccie in the bath!!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh hum, this is not getting me to the gym, catch up here later!:)

Had a good day yesterday. :) Still had the binge monster whispering in my ear in the late hours of the night:( , but punched it in the nose and it shut up long enough for me to nod off:) .

Reckon you punched him down South, cos he ended up in my house!!:rolleyes:

Next time, could just put him in a cupboard or something?

Need to build a b***dy big cupboard to fit him in - I'll start work on it straight away!!!

Thanks for that :) It's like a cold virus...needs to be kept to yourself :D

New day, new battle against the fat!!!

Okay day yesterday, really wanted to eat and have to admit to a midnight choc biscuit - but stopped at that, so not a total failiure. Today will be 100%. Feeling cold and head huts - feel like I've got a head cold, but sure this will pass in a couple of days. Getting OH to put kettle on for hot water bottle - I'm sucha wus!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!:)

Have you weighed in yet Kebab? I've lost 6lbs yahooooooooooooo Hope you've lost the same or more :)

:) :) :) :) Brightness, that's fantastic!!!!:) :) :) :)

I'm trying to resist the yrge to be weighed until Monday, but I'm sure I've already lost a few pounds.

So busy yesterday, didn't get on computer all day!!

Visited a friend for a coffee and four hour gossip session (it has to be done!) Then a visit to sis and then the gym for a half mile swim, sit in sauna and a lounge in the jacuzzi. (It's such a hard life!!LOL!!)

Good day food wisw. Had 3 packs and 4 mouthfuls of bolognaise I was cooking for OH, but I am on 4 packs a day right now and figure this will balance out. I've given up aiming for perfection each day as I keep letting myself down. This way, small slips don't upset me so much and then become major binges! Oh well, whatever works!!!!

Aiming to go round Birmingham later for a good mooch and walk. Keeping busy stops me craving. Then I'm off to the gym for a swim in new cozzy. Had to buy a new one as I noticed my current one is flapping about in the water. Bought one 3 sizes smaller!!!!!!! A little snug, but with the Aspire challenge coming up soon, all the extra swimming should doon ensure a looser fit (I hope!)

Been reading lots of other diaries here, you guys are so inspiring, I feel I have to do well else I let people down!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh sod it!!!

I was doing fine till I popped into Asda and sabbataged myself. I was feeling a bit weak and washed out and gave in. But not only did I buy a pack of 4 huge strawberry and white chocolate muffins, a pack of toffee yum yums (4 in a pack) a pack of 5 huge rola cookies, a large bag of grapes (!!!!!!) and a bag of walnut halves. All of which I ate and (look away if you're squemish) purged most of it - but not all, so double failiure:( .) Not content with that, I then had spag bol, half bag of hash browns, large plate of chips, Snickers bar (they do an almond version!) and a small sausage roll. (look away again if squeamish!!- the purged the lot:( )

I have good days and bad, but battling an eating disorder (diagnosed a few years ago and no end of 'help' offered by NHS has helped on bit) was never going to be easy. Some days are just better than others.

Don't know why I do this to myself. Eating disorders are general accepted as a mental illness, but my lasy psych. report stated 'no sign of mental illness' on it. They think it may have a physiological (sorry poor spelling!) cause and I have had blood tesy galore which have shown that I produce massive amounts of insulin as I cannot convert carbohydrates into energy. Insulin creates you appetite - the more I eat, the hungrier I get. I deal with this by binging on huge amounts of food and then purging as much as I can (hence bulimic)

Sorry to rant on, but getting it out makes me a little calmer, 'cause right now I could cry a river. All the good work of the last few days just blown away.

I have to believe that tomorrow is a new day and I just start fresh.

Hope everyone else is having a better day than me!!!

Winge over.

Will be more positive after I read some other threads on here!

Oh honey, my heart goes out to you :( I can't imagine how you deal with that day in and day out - wish there was something more I could say.

Back