kebab - cd'er

Hi

Hope the WI wasn't too bad after all.

So glad you didn't give into the burger or the urge to kill your hubby!
Violence16.gif

How pleased am I??????????

Just got back from weigh in and lost 1lb!!!!

Now into the 15 stones!!!!!!!

How happy a bunny am I???:D :D :D :D :D

Have been to the loo about 100 times round Merry Hill shopping centre, so I think a lot of the weight I carried this morning was fluid retention!!!

Def. no cheating going to happen with this girl today!!!

Thanks for all your lovely messages of support.

Urge for burgers def gone, almost all urges to kill OH gone too - mind you, how much is his life insurance for? This girl's gonna need new clothes soon!!!

Good Morning Donna
WOW!! What fantastic news about your weight loss!!! Thats another pound gone for good!
Yippeeee!!!

Just popping on to update my diary. Very tired, so a bit rude I know, but I will read others threads and add comments tomorrow as I can barely stay awake.

Yesterday was chuffed about weight loss. Then found neighbour has cemented a chunk of my garden wall to stop the rain water from flowing down onto his garden. This is the only place for all the water fron the whole drive to go - there is no other drainage. I have lived here for 7 years and it has never been mentioned as a problem. I can sympathise that it can't be nice having water pouring onto you garden, but as he has never said anything, I have assumed that it wasn't an issue and that that was the way the water was supposed to go. With no warning he had blocked it up. Next time it rains, the drive will now flood and literally 1000's of gallons of rain will spill onto my garden terrace which already has a somewhat weak wall. There is no drainage in my terrace wall and I fear it will be destroyed. The hole got blocked a few months ago and water was knee deep on the terrace.

This is when I would eat!

Instead I have rung several builders to get quotes to fix problem.

One came today and for £340 can put some drainage in at the start of next week. Problem is, heavy rain is forcast for the next few days. I went round to the neighbour and politely explained that I hadn't realised it was such a prob for him and that had he said something when moved in, I would have sorted something. I said I now understood the problems and that I am currently trying to find a solution. I then asked if he would be prepared to knock concrete back out for just a few more days until I could sort builders. NO! absolutely not he has said. So now I am worried sick about what is going to happen in the next few days with the rain. If my terrace wall goes, I face a bill of thousands.

I will contact more builders tomorrow.

BUT.... one good thing, this is when I would eat - I am upset with my neighbour, I am worried about the wall, and absolute penniless and have no idea how I will pay for the urgent work. Food calms me.

Not today. The problems and the worries are still going to be there whether I eat or not. If I eat, I will still be worried, but also have a layer of guilt and failiure on top.

So, although I am now in for my second sleepless night, I will at least know I go to bed having ss'ed for two days without cheating. (longest for a while!!!)

Sorry such a ramble and rant, but needed to vest frustration.

Promise to catch up on people's news tomorrow.

Nite nite:)

Another sleepless night!!!

Father-in-law coming tonoight to offer possible help with putting in drainage. But, I have arranged a loan ready to cover building costs as the job is urgent and although dad-in-law and nice neighbour could do the job, it is time and effort. I will just wait to see what dad-in-law suggests as it might be a better option to put to the builder. Hope to have prob fixed before end of next week. Just parayng rain does not come down too badly between now and work being completed.

Enough of hum drum.

Still being a good girl and I'm in the pink this morning!!!!

Going to read lots off other's threads now, so I'll be square eyed all day!!!:)

Hiya Donna

Just thought I'd pop by and offer my support as you have done on mine!!!

Well done on not eating through the stresses of the last few days. It really does make ya feel stronger when you get through hard stuff and just deal with it rather than burying it with food!!!

hope ur day 3 (i think its 3 anyway??) is going well for you!!

love

Gen xx

Start of day 4 ss'ing again.

Appologies for long boring rambles about garden and neighbour probs. But writing worries down worked - stopped me heading for the biscuits etc. Still not a morsal has passed my lips since Sunday evening. Sooooo pleased with that!

Waiting on builders quotes to sort garden and have just had confirmation that my loan application has been accepted (Big worry - needed builders urgently, not one penny to pay them as hubby out of work - relief to know funds are now there!) Much calmer about the whole situation.

Can't wait to go swimming, but can't until pesky builders get back to me about coming to give quotes:( Should be able to get to the gym this evening though!

Hiya Donna

Well done on not reaching for the biscuit tin and really glad everything is going ok for ya builders wise!!!

I got on the scales last night and was not impressed.... i'm so glad i did tho cos i think i'd be still stuffing my face if i didn't... nothing like a sharp shock to kick ya up the ass!!!

so i'm on day one of restart and so far so good i'm going grand!!! its weird but the learning curve is starting all over again.... i love all the lessons i learn and the way i listen to my body when i'm not eating!!!

anyways hope u get a good price off the builders, keep in touch girl!!

love

gen xx

Zareena hun, do you have your own diary or thread somewhere? I can't find you, would love to follow your daily successes!

I'm so lazy!! I've got a diary somewhere but I've abandoned it.. I love to post on other people's threads but I can't be bothered with mine.. LOL:D

I'm so lazy!! I've got a diary somewhere but I've abandoned it.. I love to post on other people's threads but I can't be bothered with mine.. LOL:D

That sounds like me :D

I just stick to my blog as I have sooooo much to say there wouldn't be room for anyone else :rolleyes:

Hi all!!!!

Having really had much of a chance to get at the computer over last couple of days. Buildres all over the place. Garden now sorted and life can resume!!!

Have been trying to catch up with people's threads, it amazing how much you miss in a short space of time!!

As a teacher, I go back to work on Monday, so still nearly a week of holiday left. Reality is I shall be in school every day this week, trying to get the classroom ready, so will have less time to be here. I will endeavour to get on as often as time permits, but once kids are in, I don't generally finish working until 10pm at night.

Have been doing fine until yesterday, then ate. Had an asthma attack and was feeling disorientated, weak and shakey hours later. I just ate. Not sure why, or if the need to eat was linked to how I felt after the attack, but it happened.

Today is a new day and I'm back on the waggon!!

WI later, know I will have dropped a couple of pounds, only had that slip yesterday, so shouldn't have done much damage!

Have a good day all!:)

Back