Keen Eye

LizDesigns

Silver Member
Hi Ladies,
You'll probably recognise me from the CD forum, which i'm still plugging on with. However, i'm keeping a very keen eye on this forum. With Summer just about on us i'm really missing the whole eating thing and i'm really interested in how you're all getting on with Atkins.
Are you finding the losses to still be ok? My losses on CD haven't been amazing anyway so if I could keep them around the same and manage to eat, i'll be swapping over.
I'm easpecially loving the menu thread, all that food is really making me drool. :rolleyes:

mmm no point me bragging about my fab losses.
began last thursday after a little out of control binge on ss/cd.
but no fab loss to report, i have lost my gain and had a sts yesterday.
i have also been v v v v v v bad with the water intake, except yesterday when i did my 3l and lost 1.5lbs overnight.
so guess what i have been doing wrong??? yep you guessed... diet coke instead of water does not = good losses!
i will be making an effort to drink my water this week and see what kind of loss i get next wednesday.
i shall let you know how it goes!
but like dancing has said the scales have not gone up and after ss'ing for 12 weeks then suddenly eating lots of (atkins friendly) food this is a good thing so maybe this first week time for my body to adjust!

Liz I lost an average of 3lbs a week on high protein diet when I did it a few years ago, i am thinking of switching over to it again soon too :)

I was unsure 5 days ago when I started eating all the foods we shouldnt eat. but I weighed this morning and have lost 5lbs so far.
am loving it

sue x

I'm going to change my ticker to reflect the true figures. I lost two stone on LT, 13 CD and now this week 4lbs Atkins. They all work. I get bored easily so switched from LT coz the flavors were boring, then introduced food on CD, then thought as its BBQ season why not go the whole hog....I'm at my target (but have decided to continue for a while). Good luck with whatever you decide.

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm going to stick with CD for now but still keep an eye on this forum. It certainly makes for interesting reading.
Good Luck to all of you with your weight loss. :D

Hi I'm another one keeping an eye on all you low carbers.

At the moment I seem to be in the zone and CD is going well. Like Liz my losses are not amazing and having done low carb in the past it is tempting to think I could eat food and get similar results.

So keep up the good work and I definately think I will be along to join you at some point in the future.

Jac

If I was you guys, I'd stick with CD as long as you can. The diet is amazing and takes the 'thinking' out of dieting. This diet is great for when you get to the stage where you have to eat and cannot carry on ssing. I lost 4lbs last week, but have not lost for a couple of days. I'm at target (just want to lose a bit more) so its isn't too disheartening, but if you've got quite a bit to lose, it could lead to eating something you shouldn't. Good luck everyone with whichever diet you choose to do. x

Yes Sharon I agree for now I need the discipline and easiness of CD. I can overeat just as easily with low carb food as I can with carbs. Infact I can be a right little piggy when it comes to cheese,cream,nuts bacon etc. My plan is to stick to CD with the very occasional low carb meal untill I get about 4/5 stone off.

Jac

Back