Keeping on track as a target member!

Had another great evening; we had a special guest come and tell her Slimming World journey of how she lost 12 stone. I think she really helped a few members last night; was very emotional. No new members.
Put on a pound, so I'm locking my stock of peanut Heavens and orange hifi's in the shed!
On plan 100% this week.xx

Breakfast, navel orange, red grapefruit and mullerlight. cup of tea milk 1/2 syn
lunch, asparagus & leek soup, smoked salmon, salad, new potaoes in frylight with onions, garlic & chillies cottage cheese on 2 ryvita crackerbread (B choice having other 4 later)
pomegranate, cherries
cup of tea (milk 1/2 syn)
Dinner, liver & bacon, mashed potato, cabbage

Brekkie, galia melon, strawberries & bliueberries with mullerlight, lunch, leek & asparagus soup, dinner same as yesterday. Snacks, banana. working tonight, ; got melon and pineapple, oranges and grapes and a muller light.

Also 2 very yummy cookies sitting at the nurses station, but I had no other syns yesterday. Picked at some smoked salmon, and had an orange and a cup of tea before I went to bed. Had leek and asparagus soup,, apple and 1/2 a syn for lemon g mullerlight. Got smoked salmon salad, 2 ryvita crackerbread with cottage cheese, boiled egg for dinner tonight, already prepared in the fridge.
I fought too hard to lose that 3 1/2 stone to let it all pile back on now. xx

Having a 'picky' afternoon! But it's all good! some bbq quorn fillets (free) some grapes, boiled egg from my salad, and a couple of new potatoes. Also had a ww banoffee whip with my milk allowance and a chopped banana in it. Now too full up for my salad - but I'll have it this evening when I get hungry again!

Grapefruit & orange / mullerlight for brekkie
leek & asparagus soup
pomegranate
snacks, pears and a banana
courgette & pepper quiche with batchelors rice and salad for dinner
skimmed milk a choice
working tonight taking 6 ryvita crackerbread (b choice) and 60g lowlow cheese 2nd a choice got my melon and pineapple, grapes and orange and a mullerlight.

On my nightshift reading the magazine. Those damn easter bunnies keep staring at me. Why do they have to be 8 syns!
Wish they'd hop off the page - is it 5 or 6 wks til easter?

Umm, scrambled egg and smoked salmon, and a banana & custard mullerlight, orange and grapefruit, got yesterday's quiche for lunch when I wake up
have got some chicken for dinner, so I'm going to look for an easy recipe in the magazines and cookbooks! Off to bed - will be so happy when my groups pick up and I don't have to work nights anymore.
Going to hand out leaflets later to mums coming out of school xx

1 lb off at weigh in, so just 1/2 lb over target. Trying to get under, so being supergood this week.
Don't think it's going to be a good week in group tonight, had 3 texts and a call to say won't be there.
My paylady is working and my shop man is going into hospital for an op, and my stand in is oncall - so I am
trying very hard to keep my spirits up.
Got a good raffle prize tonight, heart shaped pasta + ingredients for a meal for 2, with merringues and strawberries in a heart shaped box as dessert.

My team developer stepped down. I understand why...she has 2 young daughters-I'm sure she will be doing that role again one day as she was amazing, I am doing my calls with someone else and she got me back on track with my plan for success. The old man took me out for a curry. My food was good but my liquid was bad! Too many grapes and not the superfree type!

Oh dear! Back on track - one night out doesn't mean I've blown it. Smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, toms and mushrooms. Snacks pears banana pomegranate & mullerlight. lowfat supernoodles mixed with tuna and sweetcorn and salad. Having salmon and broccoli pasta tonight with a choice reduced fat cheese. Lots of green tea with lemon as no milk today, keeps me full up. Only trouble is I'm off to the loo every 5 minutes!

Strawberries and blueberries mullerlight, grapefruit. leek and asparagus soup.grapes pasta from last night. roast beef dinner green beans grapes.
500 leaflets delivered.

Had an orange hifi as well, b choice and then finished the other 2, 12 syns! Then had a mullerlight and an orange. Right lets see if I can get 2 lb off by Thursday

strawberries, blueberries, galia melon and mullerlight for brekkie. leek and asparagus soup, and baked beans and scrambled egg, orange and green tea with lemon for lunch. pirri pirri chicken with rice mushroom and courgettes for dinner.
Then on the night shift tonight.
Must stay away from the biscuit tin.
Taking melon and pineapple, mullerlight, banana, orange and a couple of apples.

Not had a good day promoting my group. Been in tears. The gym won't let me have a table there because they promote their own stuff. But I've left my details and some leaflets and asked that the manager contact me to arrange a visit from one of their trainers as we encourage Body Magic and members to get more active to see if we can work together. Also dropped some leaflets and a magazine in a hairdressers. The first lady was ok but the 2nd said she didn't want them as someone runs their own group. I said we all work together but I am really upset today. I only want to help people lose weight - there must be a few people out there somewhere!

Stuck my a frame outside the school where gym members can see it. Also put one on main road outside school opposite a large superstore and on a busy roundabout.
The old man made me one out of an old pasting table, and I can lock it up with a bike chain through the handle.

Forgot to take my mullerlight to work for the night shift. I know I'm having a lot of foods the same, for snacks and work, but I do try and try a new recipe every week. Got soup for lunch and grilled salmon with salad and new pots for dinner.
Too full up to have breakfast at the minute. Had a few sherbert lemons sat on the desk last night. had 5 at 1.5 syns each, so 7.5 syns. resisted the biscuit tin.
Right off to bed!

Also had a bag of mini ryvita's and 3 mini babybel lights, some grapes and a diet coke. Had some mini eggs from the magazine, come in a LITTLE 45g box so I can't eat loads, it was 1.5 syns for 2.

My daughter is such a bad influence!
Been into town today and got dragged into scaggy mac's. She sat and scoffed a strawberry shitshake, a double cheeseburger and chips, while I had my coffee with apple and grapes.
Went into subway after for a chicken and ham salad and diet coke.
Then we went around the farmers market, and got £5 worth of lovely cheeses and a pineapple chutney. Apart from a little nibble at the cheese, I am saving until after weigh in tomorrow; when sod - it after the week I've had
I'm thinking crusty bread, butter, cheese -at least half a pound of it - and a good dollop of chutney, pickled onions and salad.

Well, somehow I've managed to lose 1/2 lb!
So instead of spoiling it, I've changed my mind about a cheese pigout, and had grilled bacon, egg, 2 wholemeal toast, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes.
But just saying it made me feel I've had it, so now I've got a jacket pot with M&S lean steak and some veg. That will really fill me up.

Lets hope group goes better tonight - had no calls so far - so fingers crossed. xx

Fantastic night in group! 15 in - gave out 9 awards - some very happy slimmers!
Gave out some SW bags with free mags and leaflets for members to pass on to a friend who might want to lose weight. Pushing the weightloss challenge -no more sponsorship forms left!
Have got a few things in the pipeline, but not getting up my hopes in case it's a no.

Just worked a night shift, had chickpea dahl loaf, melon and pineapple, grapes, and mikcardo sticks, had the box, but had half on Friday night and the rest in the wee hours,
so as I start each day from midnight, it's syns for Friday and Saturday!

Having another go at 2 lbs this week! I know how to do it - I just keep synning!

Love is my family putting up with a rubbish dinner- roast chicken jacket spud and beans
too tired to cook a proper meal. Snacks - had melon and pineapple, orange, mullerlight, lemon greek muller.

Got to finish rest of leaflets tomorrow - haven't had a great response from them this time. I need 15 new members this week to make up for the few that have booked holiday.
3 of my new members have moved to a morning group, and 1 has lost her job, so can't come.
I need something good to happen this week.
Going back to bed, and praying to the Slimming World fairy xx

Back