Keeping your focus

deepwaters5

Hi, just wondering if some of you could offer up some tips for keeping your focus on your goal? I'm only at week 1 so have a ways to go, trying not to think long term because it seems impossible if I do.
Thanks

Best advice I can give to to take one day at a time. Make small goals to work towards then maybe treat urself to a none food treat. One of the other girls buys a new nailvarnish each week after her loss and wears it all week to reminder how well shes done, i thought that idea was great.

I got a monthly calendar and marked off each day when Id completed it, all the days add up xxx

I have to go around three month on this diet to get to my goal weight I dont want to think that far ahead because it puts me off. I have put a size dress on the front of my wardrobe this is my ultimate goal so i can see it before i go to bed and when i wake up .

good luck x

Thanks sarah

I'm going on holiday at the end of July and whenever I need some motivation to keep on going I try on my bikini and stand in front of a full length mirror :) It keeps me focused ha ha! X

LOL that would keep me pretty focused as well! My goal is to lose as much as I can - have lots to lose - by the end of October which is when I'm flying to the US for a family wedding. Want to look decent in the photos. :)

Hi deepwaters, I'm on day 4 today and really struggled yesterday. So today I took myself window shopping and tried on all the dresses I would love to wear but can't.. It was a really good help and made me even more determined.
I've got to shift at least 6 stone and for the past two years I have promised myself I will be wearing a size 12 or 14 red dress on Christmas Day, this year I intend to keep my promise :)

Good for you Pepper Pot! I'm considering buying a dress that I love, if I find one, and hanging it up as reminder. I do have a top already I could do that with, just have to find it.

Back