Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

2 litres by midday eh? Oh hell....i'll be sloshing!!!

Kel hope you sleep better tonight sweetie, and you feel better in morning <BIG HUGGLES> :)
Are you on MSN at all? I am if you ever want a blether ([email protected] is my addy)

Sleep tight hun x

Becks i'm the same as you! I get my minimum 2 and a half in, but struggle after that!

biglors im def gonna try do 4 litres tomorrow. i had a look at that water thread and it says as does everyone the more you drink the more you shrink

Yeah i have that in my head all the time, but its just such a struggle! :( Get to the point that i cant actually face drinking any more for the day!

2 litres by midday eh? Oh hell....i'll be sloshing!!!

Kel hope you sleep better tonight sweetie, and you feel better in morning <BIG HUGGLES> :)
Are you on MSN at all? I am if you ever want a blether ([email protected] is my addy)

Sleep tight hun x

Hiya Darl,

Mine is [email protected]

Off to bed now hun, as headache getting worse being on here all night..

:wave_cry:

Hey girls,
I have come to join your weight loss party.
I am well on my way - been on and off the diet since May and have shifted 50lbs so far.
But I still really struggle with people in my office having food round about me. It just makes me want to eat. It gets me really grumpy.
How do the rest of you cope when there is food around?????

I'm really luck I sit round a corner on my own - so am away from it all, thank god!
But I still have to deal with my kids food, I've just been cooking it, erving it and then getting the hell outta the kitchen area til they've finished.
They know they must scrap ALL leftovers into the bin - so I cant be tempted, so far its worked!
BTW - fantastic results Peachy - 50lbs is brill brill brill - I'd be under goal if I'd lost all that hun - you should be really proud.
Well done xxxxxxxx

Hi All, not been on for a couple of days so its taken me AGES to read all the threads!! Hi to overtiredmum. Day 20 for me and its all going well. Hoping for a good weight loss tomorro, don't really feel like I have lost anything as trousers not getting any baggier. Had my 2 litres of water by 12, aiming to do 3 per day so I am well on the way!!

Off to try and get hooked up on MSN so will let you have my emil if I manage it!!!

Hi All, not been on for a couple of days so its taken me AGES to read all the threads!! Hi to overtiredmum. Day 20 for me and its all going well. Hoping for a good weight loss tomorro, don't really feel like I have lost anything as trousers not getting any baggier. Had my 2 litres of water by 12, aiming to do 3 per day so I am well on the way!!

Off to try and get hooked up on MSN so will let you have my emil if I manage it!!!

Ahhhh good on ya girl! IT shouldnt take more than few mins to download it... I'm on most evenings to keep outta the kitchen area! Last night for therapy I cracked my Mum & Daughter walnuts and hazlenuts for their treat..... I luv nuts ..... Ooooooo cashews & glass of chilled dry white or rose :break_diet:...... not yet girlies xxxxx
xxx

Well day 3 and I feel amazing!! Not weighed myself and am not going to because I tend to get all paranoid about it. First weigh-in not til next Thursday so I have a long wait but am hoping for a fantastic surprise (fingers crossed). Have had 5 pints of water so far today, along with probably around a litre of tea, so well on track, although am sloshing well when I walk :) I don't feel in the least bit hungry and am managing really well when cooking meals for my hubs and son, which is one time I thought I would really struggle.

Hiya, glad your feeling great OTMum, its a really weird feeling not being hungry when you eat so little isn't it?? Can't seem to load MSN Messenger onto my PC at wor, maybe I will try at home and then at least I can chat in the evenings. Does anyone ever use the chat on here??

Ggggrr, got a phone call at 4.45 asking if I would pop up to see someone for 5 mins at work, and just got back and hour and a bit later. Think I had better go home as got an hours drive. I have decided to eat on Friday as its my sisters 30th and we are going out (just a pub meal). Already decided that I will be having salad as its my fave thing there, but it means I have to do AAM today and 790 tomorrow. Will be REALLY WEIRD eating as I am on Day 20 and stuck to SS 100%. Chicken and veg for me tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well day 3 and I feel amazing!! Not weighed myself and am not going to because I tend to get all paranoid about it. First weigh-in not til next Thursday so I have a long wait but am hoping for a fantastic surprise (fingers crossed). Have had 5 pints of water so far today, along with probably around a litre of tea, so well on track, although am sloshing well when I walk :) I don't feel in the least bit hungry and am managing really well when cooking meals for my hubs and son, which is one time I thought I would really struggle.

Hey well done you!!!!!!!!!! You are doing amazing! tea times are soo hard but if you can just completly shut off from the food side of things ..well they are a piece of cake!!
Your wi will be fantastic next thursday........you will have loads by then!!!

I have just had a banana(shake) muffin, it was lovely and warm and just what I needed!
I have been 100% today and I am very pleased with myself! After having a fab 1st week and then a dire one last week, I weaned myself off food for the past 2 days and feel really ready for this ss-ing lark again! Had aam type meals for the past 2 days, but done want to rely on them so going it the whole hog today
Have had banana tetra for brekkie, bar for lunch and then had a muffin, If I need it later i might have a soup...but we shall see how it goes. Sometimes when I am starting back on I have an extra pack..it just helps keep me on track!

Everybody else...Keep up the good work ...you are all doing fab!!!

Bobbin you are going great guns!! wi should be fab tomorrow!! you are drinking all your water and thats quite hard this time of year! Carefull with the bullion as it can make you retain water, think its just 1-2 tsp a day as its quite salty.

Peachy..well done on your 50lb loss!!! thats fab and I guess a good way to do the diet, as your head and body get used to your new look! well done you and Welcome to the gang!

Lors ..you are doing fab too honey!!! well done on getting all your water in! Thats one of my biggest down falls this time of yr! but I am sitting here glugging as I write!!

Kel........I am so proud of you honey...I KNOW how hard it is when its not your first time on CD, you are doing fab!!! Your loss on monday is going to be amazing!!! Hope you are feeling ok after your crappy day at work!:confused:
Chat to you later babe

hugs to all!!
Lou X:)

Anyone I have forgotten to mention...well done you are doing fab too!!!!

Lou can someone please explain something to me please cos I have so far to go! If you are SS-ing, how can you switch to aam and 790? Does it not mess around with the ketosis thing?

Evening Chicks
Well another day of Cambridge nearly over and out - Cranberry Crunch Bar chilling in the freezer as we type!
I've finally been to the loo today - not wee's :eek:... I havent been since last Thu night after all the upset tummy business for the 12 days prior!
I had to take a flippin Senna tab yesterday as I was starting to get worried & I am now adding a few psiily watever they're called husks to my soup for a bit of extra fibre!
I had a bloody headache all day today - god knows why as I'd drunk plenty plenty fluids...
Hope you all had a good day as well
xxxx

Lou can someone please explain something to me please cos I have so far to go! If you are SS-ing, how can you switch to aam and 790? Does it not mess around with the ketosis thing?

Hi OTM, if you are ss-ing you are supposed to do it 100%.Ie only water, coffee,tea, packs and thats about it!

But when you have been ss-ing for 4 weeks you go on to AAM week for the 5th week, where you have a small amount of green and white veg/salad and plain chicken/cottage cheese or other protiens(these are listed in your yellow hand book)You then go back to ss-ing for another 4 weeks, Generally these donot affect ketosis, 790 is very similiar but you have a few extra things like skimmmed milk and more protien, there are people who have got to goal doing 790, and have always been in ketosis and then there are others who have again done 790, got to goal and yet have never been in ketosis. All our bodies are different and can cope with different amounts of green and whites and protiens. Having a aam meal, can sometimes help if you are in a situation where you dont want people to know you are on CD, and/or you cant avoid eating out, so you could have an aam meal and not effect your diet.

BUT the underlying message is if you are ss-ing...you should do it 100%! Not because it always affects ketosis, but because once you have crossed the line and had something small...it could all get out of control and could lead to a binge or to you eating something that will knock you out of ketosis!

Hope this helps, but I am not a cdc, so I am not an expert! its just the way i understand and have learnt things!
Lou X

Back