Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

hi All

I dont have WI until Thurs am but then off to france for 4 days to see my sister oh no my plan is to stick to chicken and salad without dressing (haha yeah right i can see that happening).....

I'm doing ok but had cheese last night - how bad is that I had a matchbox size amount and my stomach became so bloated?

Good luck everyone this is a hard diet but so worth it I love the results it gives and I;m only on day 12 haha

hiya

i can't start till tomorrow on medical advice - medication reasons and doctor asked me to wait till tomorrow!!

So not an excuse really i am doing what i have been told, mind you i should have stuck to salad a nd chicken but you know how it is!! lol x x

Looking forward to starting tomorrow, i am sick of eating and not actually enjoying anything!!

I have some important dates in may to think of -

3 May Day at races
17 May Night away with the girls for a birthday
24 May Hen night away
31 May Wedding

Oh my god May will be a bad month weight loss wise!!! SO I need to stick in , not bothered about 3 May won't break diet probably just have a salad but till 17 may that is 11 weeks, could seriously do some damage by then and shock everyone!

Speak soon

x x x

Hi,
Just Joined This Today I Am On Cd Since End Of Jan Lost 15lbs So Far Been Bad Time Since Started With My Daughter Sick And I Hurt My Back But Hoping To Get Back Into It This Week.
The Weight Loss Is Brilliant On This Well Done I Have Alot To Lose:(

WK 1 DOWN 9LBS:)
WK 2 DOWN 3LBS:)
WK 3 UP 1LB:(
WK 4 DOWN 1LB:(

Hiya Hun, :D

Welcome Aboard, Well done on your weight loss so far, I know how hard it is to get back on track but Its something we HAVE to do..

Keep Posting..

hi All

I dont have WI until Thurs am but then off to france for 4 days to see my sister oh no my plan is to stick to chicken and salad without dressing (haha yeah right i can see that happening).....

I'm doing ok but had cheese last night - how bad is that I had a matchbox size amount and my stomach became so bloated?

Good luck everyone this is a hard diet but so worth it I love the results it gives and I;m only on day 12 haha

Hiya,

Welcome to our little Gang.. :D
Yep CD is a hard diet but the results are so worth it, Hang in there girl..

XX

Right you lot, we are back on SS on Monday. I decided to have a meal at my mums for Mothers Day today, so had chicken and veg, but then a bit of potato and a bit of pud. Naughty I know, but I wanted to try and eat something normal as my mum and dad I don't like me SS'ing. I know what they think shouldn't matter but I am happy with what I ate, and know I can straight back to SS tomorrow so not too worried. Lets make sure we all do 100% SS this week and see how much weight we can lose. I was thinking, maybe we should keep a weekly tally of what we all lose, and then use that as our group loss. Then you will feel bad if you don't stick to it, as you'll be letting the team down! What do you reckon??

Hiya Hun, ;)

God You should be a teacher, lol..
Your so right, I am gonna go for it this week, I have no more events coming up so I have to stick to SS, I just find it so hard.. :mad:

xx

Hiya Girls, ;)

Well after a very lazy week off the diet I have put on a massive 4lb, It's my own fault but it's out of my system now & I MUST stick to it & stop cheating.
It is my TOTM too so I do normally put on weight.

So Back to Day 1 had 3.5l of water so far & 1 pack, to be honest I dont feel all that hungry today. :D
Hope that lasts, lol..

So I really wanna reach my 2st mark by the end of March, Need my hair doing desperately, Not gonna get it done until I reach my mini goal too..

XX

hiya everyone

hope you are all going well.

Day 1 of a re-start for me today, like i said in an earlier post i have too much going on in May I need to loose 3 stone in the next 11 weeks, wouldn't that be fab and i know it is do-able. I have already lost 1 stone so imagine everyone's faces if i turned up 4 stone less.

I need to remember why i am doing this as it is so easy to pop something in my gob and thin oh I'l wait till tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes (as the saying goes) and it lasts a week, then two then three then no more SS.

I AM GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME NO EXCUSES!!!!!

When I woke up this morning and the sun was shining in my bedroom (It was freezing though), I remembered what I felt like last summer when i couldn't go in River Island and buy nice clothes and i covered up in what i could get to fit me!! I am 37 in July and want to be able to dress my age instead of fat forty/fifty frumpy!!!!

I want to be comfortable naked!!! (don't worry not a naturist or anything just for hubby!!!))):eek: Which will in turn lead to a grrreeaaatttt sex life!

I want my daughter to be really happy to be seen out with me ouch!! New boyfriends on the scene, etc 14 year old. She's never said anything but i feel embaressed about myself when i meet anyone new..

Anyway think i have gone on enough for now, will be back later!

Good luck everyone and lests just get on with it and get it out of the way so we can enjoy the rest of our lives to the max!!

Lots of love

Helen x x x x

Hello everyone. Kel, sorry to hear about your gain this week. But hopefully you will use it as a positive and be determined not to let it happen again. You can easily get to 2 stone by end March, we are all behind you. Hi Wobbly, I always feel frumpy too, especially next to my sister who is stick thin and looks fab in everything. I am fed up of being fat friend, fat girlfriend, fat workmate and so its all changing. I have a new skirt on today, a red linen one and everyone has commented on it. I don;t take compliments well, but want to be able to feel good when someone says something nice to me. I also want a fab sex life - eveb though I know I will never be happy with my naked body, I want to learn to accept what I have. Have a good day and keep up the good work. Been reading a thread on hypnosis and really want to try it!!

Special message to you bobbin, weldone on reaching 2stone loss, it really is amazing! big hugs xxx

Thanks hun, hope the wi goes OK

Hi ALL
Hope you're all ok - Bobbin well done on reaching your 2st loss good girl!....
Thinking of all the rest of you and sending vibes by the armfuls to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks love!

Which of you guys are on Facebook?

You are still online!!

Well done Keisha!! Hurray!!

hiya

were's everyone at!!!

I am trying again today, didn't stick to it yesterday but instead of going off track with crap stuck to a prawn salad and fresh pineapple!!!

So trying again today and feel the most positive I have felt for a while about this!!

I have changed my targets (see below), if i feel i can go on longer SS i will but at the minute can't even do day 1!!!

Well up to now had 1 shake and 2 litres so hopfully fingers crossed today is the day!!!!

Speak soon

Helen x x x

Hi Helen, sounds like you are raring to go today. Good luck!! Its v quiet on here at the mo.

I thought that!

I am still going strong just going to have another shake and onto 3rd litre!

I am arguing with myself all of the time in my mind! Think this is why I am feeling so drained lately!

I keep thinking yes you can do it! no you can't! just eat one ore day the start ss! etc etc etc

It's terrible. I just need to get day 1 out of the way and get weighed and I will be fine!

Managed to loose 14 pounds in first 2 weeks (mind you still never did one full day ss but chose wisely i.e. a bit of chicken etc).

I see CDC on Saturday 15th March so hoping to be down another 10-12 pounds by then (it will be one month since last weigh in).

I even feel better for changing my target. Rather than thinking I have nearly 7 stone to loose i am narrowing it down a bit. If i can get to where i only need to loose another 2 stone i am giving myself the option of changing to another plan (foody!!). Will wait and see when that time comes (if ever!).

Well will update and seee if anyone else joins us again!

hiya,
im currently on my third week of the lipotrim plan but am moving over to CD on Monday.
Have a lot of weight to shift so im gonna be here for quite some time.
loving this site and the friendliness of the forum dwellers :)

cherylxx

Back