Kellmo's Atkins attempt

image-3231961745.jpg

New do!!

Been a good day today food wise. Lots of water, tea and veg....

C'mon park visit!!!

OH GOD DAMMIT IM STILL 10 STONE 3!!!

really need a park visit and a whoosh tomorrow as it's atkins and some partying tomorrow!!

? nearly gave up. Nearly had a cheese omelette but stuck to my shake and tea!!

Try a little magic pill ;p just don't do what I did and forget i'd already taken one the night before a date so took a second lol was eye of kneedling all day and had such a sore rear end I was walking like John Wayne all evening not daring to even cough wahahaha hysterical looking back!!

Hello Kelmo
I love your hair.
I popped across from the dukan bit cos I thought atkins might be a change & I rememebr you from Dukan.
Sorry to read about your breakup, you look great though & congrats on sticking to VLCD, I couldn't stick to it.
Hope yu had a good Halloween!

Hi all.

Thought I'd update you. My and Andy are giving it another try. We're both really happy about it too!

This morn I weighed myself for the last time - 10 stone 2. About 5-7lbs over what I want to be and 14lbs off in 15 days. Can't argue with that but wow have I found it tough this time. I don't want to do it again. Hopefully I can be sensible. (???)

I'm defo out if ketosis. Had a delicious cheese omelette this morning and a Nando's chicken salad for lunch. Alcohol on this diet can be fatal and so I have had some sweeties and chocolate and crackers as a) I just wanted some and b)I wanted to be out of ketosis.

Alcohol induced fun and frolics tonight and I cannot wait.... Xxx

Kellmo

Ps thank you all for your support and advice and help. You're all incredible xx

Hi Kell xxx Thought something wasn't quite ok with you xxx so please with your weight loss and you and Andy back together....as long as its for all the right reasons xxx Mawhaaaa and hey yeah you are looking ab fab at the moment xxx Have a fantastic night out on the town, and also subscribing at the same time I so need to be back on the boards I am turning into a frump.....fast xxx

Your Pics of your night out......is that bald guy your gay friend partner.....pwhooooooo xx

Just reading through your diary Hun x sorry to read it has been so tough for you the last load of weeks. Glad you are happy about giving it another go, sometimes things like this can work out for the best, give you both the motivation to work really hard at it x and as you both seem aware of the issues you face here's hopping it gets resolved x sometimes you have to fight for what should be a natural thing, but fighting can make things stronger x

Fab news about you and your hubby, hope it all works out. How was your first time eating? Were you on simplicity?x

Hi, I was on the lifestyle plan with 3 meal replacements and 1 meal! First time eating was good but not ideal as I was eating to prepare for a night of vodka!!! I ended up gettin drunk and then having pizza and chips at 1am!

Back on plan today. I'm half a stone away from goal so that'll be my goal for just before Christmas!

Just reading through your diary Hun x sorry to read it has been so tough for you the last load of weeks. Glad you are happy about giving it another go, sometimes things like this can work out for the best, give you both the motivation to work really hard at it x and as you both seem aware of the issues you face here's hopping it gets resolved x sometimes you have to fight for what should be a natural thing, but fighting can make things stronger x

Thank you Meg. Yes it is worth fighting for, I canny let someone who loves me as much as he does go. I love him but I must admit it's going to take some time to return to as much as it was....

Back