Kellmo's conso (sort of)

oh kell your looking great lol but why a disabled loo????

Been as good as gold food wise but the cough medicine/lozenges are packed with sugar and so weight loss has stalled.

Weight - 9 stone 10

Pp day and no cough lozenges etc
I have 2 days to lose 3lbs (for a hen party weekend)

Breakfast - muffin, ffff, rhubarb

Snack - muffin

Lots and lots of water

Ugh, been sent home from placement as I'm so ill :-(

Dinner - turkey rasher omelette. Ffff with SF jelly.
Vimto, ginger beer, coffee.

Tea - chicken breast with garlic and BBQ spices

Last edited:

Grrrrrr , after a full day of PP and gallons of water my weight is still 9 stone 10. Going to keep going today - (need a woosh I think) and see how close I can get to 9,7.

Still feeling atrocious and all I want to do is make a loafs worth of toast and eat it with cheese and Nutella. Damned food. Damned viral infection.

Breakfast - usual!

Good Morning Kell, youve been quite the last few days has the virus took over????????????? Hope your feeling better so get posting xxx

You look fabulous even in a disabled toilet x

Hi Sid and thank you Jo.

Yes I have taken a few days off Dukan and healthy eating altogether. I have just got back from my cousins hen do in Edinburgh. I have eaten enough to sink a ship, a ridiculous amount (and drank too!) so I'm hiding the scales for the foreseeable future. I am still very ill. Getting sick of coughing and blowing my nose and popping paracetamol. I've literally just got in had a bath and a snack (bananas on toast!) and I have planning to do. I have no muffins made so I'm baking some tomorrow. Back on plan tomorrow, It was going to be Tue but I can mix my oatbran with my yogurt until I'm organised I suppose. Will do PV for a few days I think then PP to get rid of excess weight.

Thanks for asking about me x

Weekend sounds fab xxx That's life , back on the bus and shake off the weekend water retention Kell xxx:D

a few days off seems to have done you the power of good especially with that nasty cold ... good to read your back on track :)

Thanks girls!

Breakfast - ffff with oatbran and rhubarb

Dinner - lentil stew (ready meal thingy - not organised)

Tea - chicken, ham and egg salad with leaves, peppers, beetroot, avocado and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds.
Ffff with SF jelly and remaining oatbran.

Lots of water and SF vimto.
Painkillers!

Snack - beetroot!

Last edited:

Breakfast - ffff with rhubarb and sweetener

Lunch - ham, egg, salad leaves, beetroot, avocado, sunflower seeds and onion. SF jelly.

Snack - apple.

Sorry - not completed yet!!!

Tea - salmon, veg and a handful or 2 of pasta with tomato sauce (moment of weakness whilst cooking families tea!)

Ffff with SF jelly and oatbran.

BUT.

I have re-done my ARC cards (from the diet solution book) which have helped me get back on track mentally and should hopefully continue to do so. Still quite poorly so I do think my body is craving stodgy food - more than usual- I've my had pasta since June 2012 and tonight I caved. I did then want crisps and chocolate but after re reading the benefits of being slim I left them alone and had some ffff with the remainder of my oatbran allowance.

Tomorrow is PP day. Then I'm planning on cruising back down to target weight (had Andy hide the scales until at least 1st April) 5 days before my cousins wedding!

Thanks girls x x

Last edited:
Eat more Kell, not much there xxx:D

Agreed, that sounds like a snack !

Pp day

Breakfast - rhubarb with ffff and oatbran

Lunch - turkey rashers, 2 eggs, slice of roast beef and SF jelly.

Tea - roast chicken, jelly, ffff with oatbran and jelly crystals.

Lots of flavoured water (does anyone know if this is ik?)

Snack - roast beef (yummer!)

Last edited:
hope you feeling yourself today kell xxx

TINY TEN XXX

Back