Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Slowly but surely after this weekend girls. Went a bit alcohol/food crazy but nothing a bit of attack/cruise won't cure. Here's me in my dress Friday night: -

image-2871568074.jpg

With empty gin glass!

image-3896009724.jpg

Erm???

Kate you look lovely on picture 1 and I must give top marks to your hairdresser what a fab cut xxx as for the second one lol...................that's the result of the empty wine glass xxx on with attack and cruise xxx

Yes Sid, I had had a few! Still haven't managed to find you on Facebook though?!? What's occurring with that?

Thank you all for your very sweet compliments xx

Try now under my avatar picture see if that link works zzz

How's it going????

Hi - once again gone off plan in a ridiculous manner! Gained god knows how much but once again I'm back to attack tomorrow.

You know I've gone off plan when I go quiet. :-(

Come on Kate, you can do this xxx we all can xxx

I know. It's 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. Been good today, got the carb withdrawal symptoms (keto flu) and I feel like crap.
2 more attack days then cruise.

:)

Good day xxx another onwards ahead

Hello..................where are you?????

Hello.

I've been on holiday (Wales for a week in a cottage) and been feeding my face.

SERIOUS RELAPSE. I do think I could have an ED. seriously. The eating is just uncontrollable, it's like a compulsion. I've not felt hungry for weeks yet ive eaten like an absolute pig. and the last time I was good was when I posted the pics on here in the zig zag dress. I daren't weigh myself but I can no longer fit into my clothes without them digging in.

I'm considering slim and save again. Desperate to get on the diet wagon but tea at my dads tomorrow has put a scupper on that plan. I've never felt so big/bloated/greedy/ashamed.

I need help with these compulsive eating binges I have.

:-(

Kell xx

Hi Kate, read up on what Trudy is doing, she's joined OE for the same reason. Bloody awful to love and hate food as we all do. Mabey now the holidays are over and once you have had your tea at your dads house the road ahead might look clearer. What ever diet you choose keep us informed. Also you cant have put more than 7lb on if your still fitting into your clothes, if they are digging in, a couple of strict weeks will put put you back to where you were xxx

Hi!

Thank you Sid, yes, maybe that's true about the clothes still actually going on!

I've started on PP today - bacon an boiled eggs for breakfast and I bought loads of meat and fresh fish yesterday (whole sea bass £2 at tesco!) so I'll be dukaning for a while. I am going to do sns when my girls go to spam with their aunt, I don't like eating non food in front of them, it's not healthy is it? Especially with Freya's need to gain weight - I don't want to pass on my issues.

What's OE? I'll take a look now.

Thanks Sid, truly.

Xxxx

Hi - I've looked for Trudy's diary but struggling to find it on my phone - also what's OE???!

Over Eaters anonymous, Trudy joined the group and was given a lot of literature to read, but is I remember rightly she had to stop dieting and eat healthy and three meals only a day??????? would have to go back on her diary to check. So agree with not passing your issues down to your girls. My friend did and she and now her daughter are like lollypop heads, not a good look. xxx

Bloody hell. I definitely think I could do with that but I don't think I have the head space for it yet. Also, I could only join it when I was thin as I'd be scared to gain weight on it. Yowser, that's serious isn't it?

Quick update..... ate my way up to 11 stone 5, (JEeeeeeesus!) - reverted back to what I know and did slim and save for a week - I lost 13lbs in 7 days and now I'm on Atkins and loving it. Lost 2lb this week and have about another 7-10 to go on goal weight/size.

Atkins is nothing like I imagined - I'm eating more veg than ever and have no cravings. I still read all your diaries though don't comment much :)

I'm lurking!!

Kate xx

Back