Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Hello my dear! I'm doing really well thanks - loving the 5:2 plan - have actually put 7lb ON however I am happier, healthier and warmer (was FREEEEEEZING) with dukan!

I am working on losing the 7lb but I'm still a healthy weight, still in the same clothes and haven't really had chance to exercise because of uni work. - this will change when I break up in June (it WILL!)

I do have a diary on there somewhere - it's called Dukan - 5:2 - the trial.

I still read all your diaries daily but usually just before bed so then I promptly fall asleep!

Thanks for asking about me - sorry to hear the news about your colleague x x

Pauline beat me too it I was going looking for you xxx great your feeling more content and will go searching for your new diary

Come on Kell lets get this diary back into use xxx only a few pounds to shift xxx

Hahaha!! It will save me gate crashing yours won't it! I was thinking about updating this diary again, although I should really change it's name as it's not really dukan, or slimming world or JUDDD. It's just my diary - doing what I know works for me...

Met some VERY intense people on SW and JUDDD and I missed the friendly dukan lot.

So since wed I've gone back to pp (it's now sat am and not been weighed yet) as SW was just not doing it - I was maintaining on it, even with a shed load of exercise. I had a BINGE on tue night and started first thing wed morn. Nothing but meat and eggs (no dairy) and lots of water, sf cordial and some sf mints too.

In 2 days I lost 3 and a half lb. just about to get up and weigh myself now.... Hoping for a little loss but a sts will suffice. Doing today as last pp and then pv until at least Friday (when I have a hen do in the evening!)...

Hope everyone is ok... I have still been reading diaries xx

Kellmo x

<---- sings 'Welcome home, weeeeelllllcooome. Come on in and close the door. You've been gooooonnne, toooo long, weeellllllcome, you're home once more' :D

P x

Drumroll please......

Ddadadadadadadadafadacadafdaddadadadddadadadadaddadadddddddd....

I LOST ANOTHER 2LBS! 2!!! That's 5 and a half lbs in 3 days! I'm am made up! Did a little dance and song and everything! This is GREAAAAT!

I have realised (once again) that dukan works for me and even if I don't follow dukan strictly for life I will do at least 1 pp day a week.

I've also ordered a weighted hula hoop - which has arrived this morning (a girl at work got one and has started a craze!) I've been doing it this morning (I can't hula with a normal one but weighted is easier somehow!)

Have a super super super day everyone. - off shopping with my wonderful family to treat them to a lightning McQueen toy and something a 9 year old wants (currently its an indoor skydiving lesson!)

Kell x

WOW Kell that's fantastic news xxx what a grea return. xxx my dil is doing sw atm and has only lost 7lb in 6 weeks and is starting to loose heart. But my future dil sw suits her fine and is dong fab on it lol, both my sons have chosen beautiful young ladies but both carry a little meat on there bones lol maybe years of having a chunky monkey mam has not made them fatisits lol xxx

WOW Kell that's fantastic news xxx what a grea return. xxx my dil is doing sw atm and has only lost 7lb in 6 weeks and is starting to loose heart. But my future dil sw suits her fine and is dong fab on it lol, both my sons have chosen beautiful young ladies but both carry a little meat on there bones lol maybe years of having a chunky monkey mam has not made them fatisits lol xxx

I prefer meat on a woman, I don't think thin women are attractive purely because they're thin (like Kate Moss is gorgeous - but not because she's skinny)

Just watching Wimbledon with Serena Williams and admiring her power, strength, shape and figure. The woman is incredible!

I have a theory (unproven obvs!) about women's body shapes and the diets that are right for them. Me and my friend are both apple shapes and nothing but Atkins/dukan works for us (she does Atkins) but they're both kinda the same thing. I think it's a science thing... But I'll leave it to the experts!

Kellmo x

Added some salad, olives and beetroot to chicken tea last night. And a muller Greek yogurt. I don't want to be a strict as I have in the past.

Lost another lb today so that's 6 and a half lbs in just 4 days. THRILLED!

doing a pv day today, off to local (massive) food market for fresh fish, chicken, steak and er, veg I suppose.

Have a great dukan day everyone x

Fantastic Kell xxx Do you know I don't Know your real first name ? Sorry for asking if you have decided to keep it private xxx Loving the shopping day I love fish but I just don't eat enough of it and when I was rereading my Dukan book its fish he recommends. I had plaice yesterday but found it very bland....but I'm not the best cook xxx have a great Sunday

Fantastic Kell xxx Do you know I don't Know your real first name ? Sorry for asking if you have decided to keep it private xxx Loving the shopping day I love fish but I just don't eat enough of it and when I was rereading my Dukan book its fish he recommends. I had plaice yesterday but found it very bland....but I'm not the best cook xxx have a great Sunday

Hi. My name is Kate. Kate Ellen Morris hence Kellmo!

Well, daughters and I went to the market to find it was closed. Boooo. But we found another shop which sold masses and massed of frozen fish and fresh chicken but tbh I was a bit overwhelmed and came away with fruit and veg. I got a kg of cherries for £1.99 - I've had about 10 (I know not allowed but this isn't strictly dukan!) and given half to my sister - we'll never eat all of those!

Got some veg to make meals a bit more interesting and some chocs for my sis in law. Going to take my hula hoop today and get in the garden for half an hour.

I bought one of those under bust to thigh holder inners yesterday from sainsburys. I have one of those tube dresses (which are very unforgiving!) but I tried them both on last night and looked really nice - I am thrilled with this rapid weight loss since Wednesday..... Nearly half a stone in 4 days! I'll post pics on Friday night when I wear it! Husband approves!

Hope you all have a good day x

Hello Kate pleased to meet you lol xxx oh can't wait for pics xxx I've one of those hold um all in jobs and its a nightmare going to the loo xxx

Hello Kate pleased to meet you lol xxx oh can't wait for pics xxx I've one of those hold um all in jobs and its a nightmare going to the loo xxx

My full Sunday name too!
This one is surprisingly comfortable and feels supportive rather than restricting! I do look like a sausage though!

Woooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooo!

Yet another little lb. this is better than I ever could have hoped for. I even had a few cherries and a muller light yesterday - not being so strict with myself so close to goal.

Hope everyone has a good dukan day,

I've got a lovely day off as Uni has finished for this year.

Kate (real name!)

Kate that's fantastic xxx who cant love Dukan xxx

So, one week in and 8 and a half lbs off :)
And I'm on.

Sod slimming world. - I couldn't lose that in a whole month! I have no idea what I'll do in 4lbs time at goal but for once, I'm trying not to stress about it. Maybe take a day at a time?

That's some going girl xxx well done and yeah one day at a time xxx

Back