Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Feel bleughhhh but on placement.

Breakfast - muffin, rhubarb and ffff

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey sausage with tinned tomatoes, courgettes and peppers. 1 pear.

Tea. - 2 quorn pepper steak things. 1 pear.

2 oranges, slices of mango.

Lean ham and boiled eggs.

Too much fruit I know :-(

Last edited:
needs must kell xxx

Breakfast - rhubarb, muffin and ffff

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - ham salad with spinach, beetroot, pepper, red onion and tomato

Snack - ffff with sweetener

Several cough/throat sweets

Tea - turkey sausage with peppers, courgettes, onions and chopped tomatoes.
1 pear.

Smoked salmon.

2 boiled eggs.

Last edited:

Weight: 9 stone 10 (WTF??? Unfair!)

Pp Wednesday

Breakfast - muffin and yogurt

Dinner - 2 rashers bacon and 2 eggs. Ffff with SF jelly.

Snack - leftover muffin

Tea. - chicken burger and 2 small chicken fillets.

Ffff with SF jelly crystals.

Prawns

Lots of cups of hot water.

Last edited:
Up your water and flush away the pounds xxx that's what I'm trying xxx

Up your water and flush away the pounds xxx that's what I'm trying xxx

I am doing Sid - 5 cups of hot water today and counting. I'm so damn tired, I can't exercise which I know is holding me back. I need to make muffins and I just don't have the energy, will have to spoon oatbran into my yogurt tomorrow instead x

lol I was like that on Monday night but made double muffins last night the minute I got in from work. Once I sit down i'm so tired I cant get up.

lol I was like that on Monday night but made double muffins last night the minute I got in from work. Once I sit down i'm so tired I cant get up.

I'm just BEAT. Feel so ill and wiped out AND I've just done pp Wednesday which is quite frankly depressing when I just want to comfort eat! Not spoiling it now though, I'm off to bed in less than an hour!

I'm just BEAT. Feel so ill and wiped out AND I've just done pp Wednesday which is quite frankly depressing when I just want to comfort eat! Not spoiling it now though, I'm off to bed in less than an hour!

A hhh, just had some prawns in garlic as hairy bikers made me peckish!

Weight - 9 stone 7.
Yayyyyyyy! Lots of water and a PP day means I've lost those nasty 3lbs overnight - and not even a big woosh to speak of.

Breakfast - rhubarb, ffff with oatbran

Lunch - turkey sausages with courgette, pepper and tinned tomatoes. Ffff with SF jelly and 2 strawberries.

Tea. - burgers with veg and salad.

I'm a bit concerned...

After tea I'd bought my girls some of those Cadbury chocolate eggs things with spoons. I'd promised myself I wasn't having one but I caved, I devoured it. Then, and this was almost automatic - I ate 1 breakaway, 1 club biscuit, 2 oranges and 4 go ahead biscuits. There was no way on earth I was hungry - just greedy and gluttonous and I just don't know why I did it. I get to goal weight then go and sabotage myself like this. WTF?

Genuinely feel like I've let myself down. I'm eating to fill a hole but it's not hunger.

:-(

Last edited:
Oh Hun, just catching up with your diary & loved reading it until the very last post. Don't beat yourself up about it just start a fresh tomorrow. You are human & have been poorly so not in full control. Head down bum up as the northerner says & drink lots of water x

Thank you girls. I have actually taken a screen shot of your comments to try and spur me on.

I may also have had crackers and malt loaf. FML!

Start again right now with a cup of hot water (wow that stuff really works!)

Night night everyone x

Edit - I have also mangled my hand in the electric whisk whilst making dukan muffins. Maybe Dukan and I were just not meant to be today!

Kell, look at what you looked like at the weekend and remember how you felt. You've had a hard week with illness come on a bit of chocolate between friends ..............Tomorrow is another day xxx

Back