Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bars- a new HEB!

Choccieholic

Go buy these now! Had one today and they are so delicious, a real chocolate fix. So much so that I can't believe that they are a HEB/5.5 syns to be honest but the SW website says otherwise! They are also on offer at Tesco at the moment, I would definitely recommend giving them a try!

Are they in a purple box?

Is it one bar per HEB? (Because the Alpen Light are two per HEB, right?)

They were half price last week in sainsburys not sure if they still are I avoided them as thought 5.5 syns was too high but would have grabbed loads if I knew they were HEB!!

ooh yumm I tried these a few weeks ago, they really are lush! Theres so much solid chocolate I couldnt beleive its a new HEB!

You can only have 1 a day though, I tend to save them for when it gets to the evening n I havent had my HEB...its almost like free chocolate!!

They have a lot of fibre in them though, and they have a major laxitive effect on me! (but then im quite prone to it) Dont know if anyone has had the same experience?? x

OMG i love these -had my first today and it was delicous and amazing!

If I was SW i wouldnt have made them a HEB cos i dont think the HIFI bars match this bar!!! They are delish!

I had the Milk choc one today and will report on the Dark Choc and almond tomorrow!!!!

:D

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

x

oh these sound good! going to check them out!!

Oooh! I love these, I was having them as syns and buying sw bars for Heb. These are so much nicer, thanks for the info :)

Mmmm I've bought some after reading all your rave reviews but haven't tried them yet. I've gone without my cereal for breakfast today just so I can have one with a cup of tea as a mid afternoon snack! Can't wait!!!!

Ohhh thanks girls, I too struggle to fit in my extra HEB so a detour via Asda tonight methinks!! :p

Went Tesco shopping this morning - great big gaping empty space on the shelf where the milk choc ones should have been. BOO BOO BOO

I bought the dark choc and almond ones and had one with a cup of tea after my homemade tomato soup. Yummy, these are really lovely. Will have to hunt out the milk choc ones now!

Went Tesco shopping this morning - great big gaping empty space on the shelf where the milk choc ones should have been. BOO BOO BOO

I bought the dark choc and almond ones and had one with a cup of tea after my homemade tomato soup. Yummy, these are really lovely. Will have to hunt out the milk choc ones now!
same here.i went to 3 different tesco stores but found spaces where the milk ones should have been.
also picked up the dark choc and almond ones.
are these a healthy extra too?

Back