Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bars- a new HEB!

lush!!!!! even at £1.79 in Morrisons but very morish!

Tried them today. Delish. Not like a diet bar at all. Husband got me four boxes in Tescos. As mentioned earlier, only £1 a box at the mo. I thought them even nicer than Alpen Lights, and def nicer than SW hi fi bars.

Yay, I have finally found some (only the milk choc available sadly)!!! OMG, it is gooooooooddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!! Went to Tescos today and they had them back in stock! I bought 5 boxes..... this is turning into an obsession lol!

Wow, just tried the dark choc, almond & oats as my Tesco Direct delivery just arrived!! I bought some of the milk choc ones too (4 boxes- well at £1 a box eh!!!) What a luxurious way to spend a HEXb!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous! If you haven't tried them, please do!!! They blow Alpen lights out of the water, the only catch being you can't have 2 of them for a HEXb!LOL!XXX

sounds yummy!

Oh good golly gosh these are nice! Saw them in Tesco for £1 so got three boxes! They taste like chocolate Rice Krispie Squares! Can't believe they are a B!

HUZZAHS!

Still not got round to a trip to Tesco's but I will be doing! Was actually supposed to be going late tonight, might still make it now I have remembered about these, lol

D.E.L.I.S.H wow wow wow - I feel like I have actually eaten a real chocci bar, lol

Bought 8 boxes *blushes* 4 of each, was gutted there were only 4 per box too!!! haha

Awwwww - seems to be yet another thing that makes SW that much more pleasant that you can't get in Australia! I'm feeling all picked on! :p

Psh you can have Christmas Dinner on the barbie on the beach, we get around 2-4 weeks of nice weather in the UK tops per year - so we get nicer cereal bars, that's totally fair! :p

I also went out and bought these after reading this thread!
Bought a box of each and have just tried the dark chocolate one with a cup of tea and yes it was yummy!!
Think I might go to Tesco and try to get some more whilst they are on offer!!!

Finally got some yesterday at my local Morrisons, been sulking for weeks as i've not had one. MMMmmmm are you sure we can really eat these. LOL
Although i do really like Alpen lights cos at least you can have 2 of those, one in the morning then one in the afternoon.

I will have to get some of these, I got the Alpen light bars yest and I though they were nice.

my asda keeps having a big empty space when i go to get them :( and i am so desperate to try them! hmmf!!:mad:

X

I'm off to morrisons now to see if they have anymore of the chocolate ones since I ate all of mine! :D x

Back