Kelloggs Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bars- a new HEB!

nt a happy bunny :(
have looked in tesco (only suppermarket we hav others 5 hours away by car) and they dont stock them! was really looking forward 2 tasting them 2!! :(:(

So is it just me that's not totally wowed by them?:confused:

I had one - it was nice, but didn't blow me away and I'd have a mint hifi any day over one of those. Or rather 2 alpen lights...

I think I didn't like the oats on top of the milk choc one :(

The dark choc and almond ones are my favourite, the milk choc ones are just ok IMO

I'm so glad I read this now (ie. BEFORE I put any musili on my fruit and yogurt for breakfast). I have to wait in for a parcel delivery today, but once that's been I'll be off to find some of these.

By the way, have just realised (reading other people's posts) that I'm very well served with supermarkets round here. Asda and M&S food shop 5 mins walk / Tesco and Sainsburys 10 mins drive / Waitrose 20 mins drive. And I STILL moan about going food shopping!! Next time I'll remember you people who have to drive blooming miles to your nearest supermarket. x

My asda keeps being out of stock and of course the are on offer for a pound there but i caved in on Saturday and bought some at £1.99 from sainsburys as i HAD to try them. and WOW they are indeed lovely fave new HEB for sure!

X

Just bought some in Tesco's (2 boxes of dark, and one of light). Also bought the new Magazine and a red & white polkadot notepad for my new food diary. I'm having a lovely first 100% back on SW day!!

I didn't even know these existed until just now! I saw an advert (a very cheesy one, it has to be said) and thought 'ooh, I wonder if they're a HE-B? So, thought I'd hunt on here to see if anyone knew about them...and you all do, apparently! LOL!

I'll have to see if I can find them in the supermarket.

i found some they are yummy much too nice for a hex b for brekkie but just right for a choc fix!!!

I have been having this as my HexB OR Syn...gorgeous but my God has my bum been letting rip, how bloody rude haha! My fiancee is not impressed ;)

I have been having this as my HexB OR Syn...gorgeous but my God has my bum been letting rip, how bloody rude haha! My fiancee is not impressed ;)

Yep - they aren't joking when they call them Fibre PLUS bars. They do get things moving!! Lol

I think my body is immune to them - i could have 3 and no 'action'!!!
x

No way?!?!?!?!? If I even dare (which i don't anymore!!) to eat more than one of these a day I am in so much pain!!

In fact I very rarely buy them anymore & they really make my tummy sore :( Gutted as I love' em too!! x

i cant eat them at all i tried one and it was delcious but 2 minutes after im curled up in a ball in severe stomach pain the only pain felt like it was being in labour !!!!!!!!!!

Know what you mean EB, I've been "struggling" all week to go, was panicking about a maintain or gain but last night the "floodgates" (SORRY) opened and 1lb off on my scales today ha ha!!

Sorry for the TMI but thought it might give you a giggle! :D

Know what you mean EB, I've been "struggling" all week to go, was panicking about a maintain or gain but last night the "floodgates" (SORRY) opened and 1lb off on my scales today ha ha!!

Sorry for the TMI but thought it might give you a giggle! :D

I dont think i have 'gone' since Sunday :( stress!!!

i cant eat them at all i tried one and it was delcious but 2 minutes after im curled up in a ball in severe stomach pain the only pain felt like it was being in labour !!!!!!!!!!

That's what I can end up like............it's horrible isn't it!!

the first time I woke in the night & I honestly thought I was really ill with something as like you the only pain I had felt like it was labour! I actually started a thread about it at the time, lol

Like I said I don't buy them now really - its just when they are on offer I am terrible as i'm a sucker or a bargain!! :D:eek:

Back