kelly`s exante diet diary

i will try its weird your not hungry but all you can think about is food lol

ive had 3 bars today im so struggling why do i find it so hard xx
you know i you feel like this have tuna in water or prawns, chicken, 2 eggs.. this might help??

but 3 bars wow lol.. you will get there atleast it wasn't naughty foods..!
good luck

thanks for your advice i dont know whats going on in my head i want to be thin so much but i just cant stop thinking about food its so silly xx

You maybe need to get ur hubby to hide them? Just get 1 day without bars? Xx

It's retraining our thoughts chick, better that than the Chinese you wanted to phone earlier? Xx

Dont beat urslf up... I found i was constantly hungry 2dy so had 2 bar myslf:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

when did you last have a shake kelly? thought u were gonna wait till lunch or tea? xx

the last shake i had was the one you made me at your house the hot chocolate one ive been living on bars....

today has been bad bad bad i cant get my head in to gear and know if im coming or going i need to get my head straight and really focuss, i really want to do the diet properly with out cola and tea....

im a mess...:cry::mad:

ive been bad yesterday and a few otherdays before that now and again, im fed up all this on off carry on ive desided if im going to do it then its getting done right or whats the point !!

so im having a day off today and tomorrow im going to do this diet properly no tea or coke zero as i think this is killing me i cant just have one !! so im not having any this is how i done it on ll and i was on ll for a 2 months or so without cheating...

i mean it this time i will not let myself fail....

you know yourself what you need to do, ill help you every step of the way chick! xx

exactly.... food isnt going to dissapear whilst were doing it, maybe itd be a good thing if it did lol. spoke to big yin regarding go karting and hes def keen. when you thinking? price? and mind im back to work on sunday so could only be a friday if you need me to take them as ill have my neice every wednesday. xx

thats great i can take them thats not a prob i will find out prices and a dates then we can sort out whens best thats great he going to be chuft hes been wanting to go for ages... xx

it would be easier if food dissapeared when your on the diet all i think about is what i cant have your mind plays tricks xx

Back