Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

Wi this morning -9lbs yay that's 15.3 hoping to get a stone off in the next 3 weeks :) turkey here we come xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Wi this morning -9lbs yay that's 15.3 hoping to get a stone off in the next 3 weeks :) turkey here we come xx

FANTASTIC babes, bet your well pleased xxx

Ell guys I only jumped two footed of the wagon willingly on Saturday I was feeling so down and lathargic and sick of feeling weak I had the weeken off I enjoyed it and now I'm back! With a 5 lb gain I know I've eaten but that will be mainly water weight there is no way I've eaten enough to gain 5lb of fat so back to it today! Xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Ell guys I only jumped two footed of the wagon willingly on Saturday I was feeling so down and lathargic and sick of feeling weak I had the weeken off I enjoyed it and now I'm back! With a 5 lb gain I know I've eaten but that will be mainly water weight there is no way I've eaten enough to gain 5lb of fat so back to it today! Xxx

Lol oppps did you at least enjoy it? :)

charlie's~mummy said:

I gained 6lb in one day!!! How's its even possible? Lol xx

Back