Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

Hi Kel, hope the sunshine is giving you a bit of a boost in the right direction xx

Hey guys how's things? Day 3 here for me and woke up feeling ok just going to go for a walk to the shops with the baby Andy is in work all day but home for dinner he said hell bring a chicken in for dinner cos I can have some bless him I might just weigh myself 100g of it out an have that I'll see how I feel awww no here's the blinking rain! :-( xxx

determinator said:
hey hun just had a catch up on your diary :D well done for getting to day 3 , its hard but you are doing great :D

I actually feel ok Andy bought a cooked chicken in for dinner and I had 150g of that and I had a bar earlier with a pt of coke zero charlie is about to nod off so thinkin of having a nap myself no more food now feel a bit guilty I didn't really want it but Andy thought he was doing good bless him thanks for dropping by Hun xx

About 2.5 litres of water down a pt of coke zero and 2 teas a bar a shake 150g of chicken and just having my last pack it's another bar but it's my last one and I'm not buying anymore xx

Day 4! Bring it on!! Not feeling too bad today I've just started getting the shakes so I've just had a choc shake and half ltr of water bars are all gone so 2 more shakes to go xxx

Nice one Kelly, you're really rockin ;)

So today was a WS day I think I've had 2 shakes and we had a carvery I has a slice of turkey slice of ham carrots swede cabbage so won't have done much damage I'm not in ketosis anyway so won't effect that literally just got in after being in work since 8:30 Cant wait for bed! Xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
So today was a WS day I think I've had 2 shakes and we had a carvery I has a slice of turkey slice of ham carrots swede cabbage so won't have done much damage I'm not in ketosis anyway so won't effect that literally just got in after being in work since 8:30 Cant wait for bed! Xxx

Well done hunny x

Thanks hun up and out today do us dentist with the sis then to see the sea odyssey it's the little girl giant her uncle and dog that are roaming the streets of Liverpool all to do with titanic the little girl is a 30 ft puppet an the uncle Is 50 ft it's a lovely story apparently the little girls dad stowed away on titanic and she is roaming our streets looking for him as she doesn't know then the uncle has come out the Mersey in a divers suit old style and has supposed to have dived down to titanic to get the letter off the dad and is roaming the streets looking for the little girl they don't meet up until tomorrow it's all so exciting lol if you google sea odyssey or little girl giant you'll see what it is it's amazing I also got some running shoes so j can get on my treadmill later and start c25k scarey!! Lol have a lovely day all sorry for waffling ha xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks hun up and out today do us dentist with the sis then to see the sea odyssey it's the little girl giant her uncle and dog that are roaming the streets of Liverpool all to do with titanic the little girl is a 30 ft puppet an the uncle Is 50 ft it's a lovely story apparently the little girls dad stowed away on titanic and she is roaming our streets looking for him as she doesn't know then the uncle has come out the Mersey in a divers suit old style and has supposed to have dived down to titanic to get the letter off the dad and is roaming the streets looking for the little girl they don't meet up until tomorrow it's all so exciting lol if you google sea odyssey or little girl giant you'll see what it is it's amazing I also got some running shoes so j can get on my treadmill later and start c25k scarey!! Lol have a lovely day all sorry for waffling ha xxx

Is it a tv program? Hope the dentist went ok x

No Hun they're giant puppets they're amazing but I'm so so stressed today had my 1st shake at somethin stupid like 6pm I've just had a double choc shake now been out all day charlie has done nothing but scream all day I'm so fed up and feeling so down I'm going to get a bath then get into bed an try and get some sleep no doubt hell be awake a million times again tonight :-( xx

image-882538612.jpg

Giant uncle

Attachments

• image-963375506.jpg
    image-963375506.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 33
determinator said:
aww sorry you are having bad day hun , hope you get lots of sleep today and have a much better day tomorrow xxxx

Thanks Hun still on track with just 2 eggs in me and 3 shakes roll on tomorrow xx

DustQueen said:
Wow looks very cool. Sorry you're not feeling great x hope you feel better soon x

It was amazing we told my 3yr old nephew it was buzz lightyears daddy so he wasn't scared wow he loved it charlie up in the night again I just don't know what to do he's not even crying just whining hopefully well have a nice chilled day today hope your well Hun xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
It was amazing we told my 3yr old nephew it was buzz lightyears daddy so he wasn't scared wow he loved it charlie up in the night again I just don't know what to do he's not even crying just whining hopefully well have a nice chilled day today hope your well Hun xxx

Oh bless him poor mite hope he feels better soon must be hard for you :( x

Back