Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks Ali can't wait for these first few to be over -3 lbs today! Woop xx

Wayhayyyyy makes it sooo worthwhile :)

Have a great day Kel xx

It's goin well thanks hun today I have had
3 Ltrs water
3cans of coke zero and 2 teas with a tiny splash of milk in I had porridge for breakfast a shake for dinner and I've just had a bar for tea day 2 done!!! Whoop how's you guys doin? Xxx

-2 lbs today woohoooo just had a cuppa tea a porridge and a litre of water day off today just me an babs in the house all day need to keep busy although I'm not hungry I know when boredom strikes I'll go the fridge so tidy up then I'm goin to do my eyebrows and nails and see what's what from there xxx

Yay nice one Kelly. Enjoy your day xx

nursetubs said:
Yay nice one Kelly. Enjoy your day xx

Thanks hun
Well hubs bought cheese in for dinner and I had a couple of slices only little ones I just don't know why but I've been craving cheese for weeks I know I'm not pregnant though strange anyway I'm not going to fret over it I had a bar for dinner and almost shoved another one in my gob but put it back and made a cuppa instead! Yay me roll on tea time tummys a bit rumbly today xxx

Your doing great babes :)
I can't be trusted with bars at all! They're too nice xx

Hey guys well day 4 today and omg I woke up shaking I had no energy at all! It's been a murderous day in work I actually had 3 packs in work I felt that bad and I have just had a bar 100g of plain chicken and 2 thin slices of cheese I'm actually feeling a teeny bit better! Day 4 has always been a struggle for me and I'm glad I've gotten through it with what I have and not blew it I'm sure the chicken and cheese won't effect me getting into ketosis which hopefully will be tomorrow I've had no water today either I've been that busy in theatre all day!! Will get back to 3 Ltrs tomorrow hope your all well hugs Kel xxxxx

DustQueen said:
You're doing well Kel sensible choices considering x

Thank you hun x

Omg what a day! Got to babys nursery st 8 am to be told its shut!!! They shut for a training day and never told me or the other 2 mums that turned up I'm absolutely livid! So I had to take charlie to work and tell the boss who sent me home but had a right gob on her can't blame her I was off all last week cos charlie had measles and were so short staffed but I can't help it if I'd have known I'd have made child care arrangements so nursery hunting today just had a cuppa in Tesco while the baby had beans for breakfast lol beans mad he is! So off to have some breakfast and some water speak soon xxxxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thank you hun x

Omg what a day! Got to babys nursery st 8 am to be told its shut!!! They shut for a training day and never told me or the other 2 mums that turned up I'm absolutely livid! So I had to take charlie to work and tell the boss who sent me home but had a right gob on her can't blame her I was off all last week cos charlie had measles and were so short staffed but I can't help it if I'd have known I'd have made child care arrangements so nursery hunting today just had a cuppa in Tesco while the baby had beans for breakfast lol beans mad he is! So off to have some breakfast and some water speak soon xxxxxx

Lol I like his style :) mmmmm beans ;)

hi guys i havnt fallen off the earth just the exante wagon :-( been off for a couple of weeks now still hovering around 15.8 you think that would be enough to kick me up the bum wouldnt you but oh no not me tbh ive been having a really tough time i cant seem to get on top of this depression so struggling quite a bit head isnt in the right place etc im going the races on thursday next week went dress shopping yesterday and come home and cried my eyes out most of the night ill have to find something in the back of my wardrobe, so i will be restarting a week monday i will then have 4 weeks untill my holiday and i can not fail i dont want to go away and sit in a vest an shorts or cover up all day i just wont enjoy it im also thinking of posting for a diet buddy someone who is on the same journey as me who i can txt/whats app etc for the added support and will do my best to support back i hope all you lovely ladies are ok and doing well big hugs kelly xxxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
hi guys i havnt fallen off the earth just the exante wagon :-( been off for a couple of weeks now still hovering around 15.8 you think that would be enough to kick me up the bum wouldnt you but oh no not me tbh ive been having a really tough time i cant seem to get on top of this depression so struggling quite a bit head isnt in the right place etc im going the races on thursday next week went dress shopping yesterday and come home and cried my eyes out most of the night ill have to find something in the back of my wardrobe, so i will be restarting a week monday i will then have 4 weeks untill my holiday and i can not fail i dont want to go away and sit in a vest an shorts or cover up all day i just wont enjoy it im also thinking of posting for a diet buddy someone who is on the same journey as me who i can txt/whats app etc for the added support and will do my best to support back i hope all you lovely ladies are ok and doing well big hugs kelly xxxxx

Hey Kel my doc has moved me off vlcd so I'm on SW at the moment but if you want to pm me your number I'd very happily provide what support I can x sorry you're having a down few weeks hope it lifts soon xxxx

Hey Kel, just caught up on your diary hun.
Hugs xx
I really do know how your feeling, I've had the last few months struggling through trying to stick to it but failing miserably.
I'm like you now with less than 4 weeks till my weekend away so I'm trying my hardest! Oh and that's day 2 nearly done so if I can manage (you know how crap I am lol) then I've got every faith that you'll get there this time xxxxxxxxx

Back