Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

You are doing great hun and yeah I too wish I had discovered this years ago! The main thing is we are doing it now and watching the fat fall off instead of pile on!!

Have a great day xx

well i havnt written for a couple of days baba just gone down for a nap ( all of 20 mins )so thought id come an have a mooch firstly thank you for your comments and hope your all doing well
day 6 for me today and it was a long night last night with little man so OH gave me a looonnnngggg lie in this mornin woop got up at 10 had a litre of water and a dr pepper done andy and the baby some dinner then sat down with my tesco ultra slim bar mmmm had the full bar and really enjoyed it ill have a shake around 4:30 and one about 8 i think although im on day 6 i dont know if ketosis has kicked in ive had no bad breath ( i dont think lol ) and no burst of energy although im not shaking thank god but i do feel like there is a coating on my tongue eugh anyone?? well upwards and downwards hey hope your all good xxx

End of day 6 and still 100% woooppp felt ok today got a little dizzy this afternoon but was ok I know now after almost a week I can and will do this!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

ok so i think i got mixed up is today day6?? lol ive no idea but weigh in is tomorrow todays flew charlie was awake every hour last night omg i was so tired this mornin when i put him in nursery i come home and went to bed got up just before 12 ive never done that before!
Anyway bar at 12ish with a litre of water then some running round to do picked the baby up come home made spag bol for them both and the baby kicked off nursery said he'd only had 35 min sleep all day so he was tired but my word the tantrum he had it broke my heart i had my shake around 6 and i still have to have one more although i dont feel like it. i was nearly tempted to old ways though when im down/sad etc i normally eat thats what drove me to exante in the first place trying to cut it out i was tempted to go stuff it and sit an stuff my face but i didnt and im very glad i didnt anyway babys in bed so is OH hes in work at 3am bless and im just goin to chill for a while sorry this post has been a bit/very depressing but i need to pour it all out xxx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! Week 1 results are worth the wait :)

Thanks Hun xx

Thank you xxx

Good luck hun xx

Thanks Hunni xx

Week 1 weigh in -12lbs woop woop so happy xxx

Thats awesome!! Well done you :) :)

Thank you! Xx

Thank you! Xx

aaaarrrrgrggggggggg im so feckin stressed charlie has been up most of the night ha wont eat and cries all the time and its making me want to eat i know pnd is probably making everything seem 100 times worse but honestly think this boy of mine has been sent from the devil himself lol makes me sound like a right crank doesnt it but i had to come and write on here or i'd go an stuff my face xx

charlie's~mummy said:
aaaarrrrgrggggggggg im so feckin stressed charlie has been up most of the night ha wont eat and cries all the time and its making me want to eat i know pnd is probably making everything seem 100 times worse but honestly think this boy of mine has been sent from the devil himself lol makes me sound like a right crank doesnt it but i had to come and write on here or i'd go an stuff my face xx

Oh Kel you poor thing :( don't eat though you'll only feel bad afterwards x

hey hun , fab first weeks loss and well done sticking so well to it when you have stressful times :D Kids are brilliant at testing your patience to the limit and making you feel rubbish at times .. but I find if my girls are stressing me out , I will go and sit in another room for a minute .. think of all the things they have done to make me smile in the last few days .. and this makes it easier to deal with the harder moments !!!!

I've just popped a dr pepper zero open my 2nd today though I won't eat I know I'll feel like rubbish if I did just struggling a little today thank you xx

stay strong hun u got a great number for ur 1st week weigh in u must be so happy good luck for next week hope u get another big number :-D

Back