Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

charlie's~mummy said:
oh my word you have some willpower there chick ive shut the back door now lol xx

Yeah this house is always filled with tasty smells
Oh had sausages onions jacket potatoes etc Mmmmmmm
Gits lol

TIGGERTOES said:
Good luck Kelly. I'm a week behind you. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Thanks Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

DustQueen said:
Yeah this house is always filled with tasty smells
Oh had sausages onions jacket potatoes etc Mmmmmmm
Gits lol

Since I've been on Exante I've cooked every night for my OH and my son it hasn't really bothered me I've quite enjoyed it prib cos I don't have to worry about what to have and how much I can have etc xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Since I've been on Exante I've cooked every night for my OH and my son it hasn't really bothered me I've quite enjoyed it prib cos I don't have to worry about what to have and how much I can have etc xx

That's great hun :) you're doing so great :)

2nd weigh in and -2 lbs bit gutted really but with a 12lbs loss last week I suppose my body is adjusting hopefully next week will be a better loss xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
2nd weigh in and -2 lbs bit gutted really but with a 12lbs loss last week I suppose my body is adjusting hopefully next week will be a better loss xxx

Hi Kel, any loss is a good loss right now ;)

Have a good day x

charlie's~mummy said:

That's just amazing weight loss in two weeks well done xx you should be really proud :) we are of you xx

tulipangel said:
That's just amazing weight loss in two weeks well done xx you should be really proud :) we are of you xx

Aww thanks Hunni xxxx

ah what a day still 100% though lol babys been goin mad teething and cried none stop all day little terror! ha ha i seen to be struggling these last couple of days im feelin a bit rough i didnt feel this bad when i first started :-( i think being bunged up isnt helping ive got a bad headache and feeling all bloated an horrible had some senna and my sis has some movicol for me so ill go get that tomorrow maybe i need a good clear out lol sorry for tmi lol hope your all being 'good' xxxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
ah what a day still 100% though lol babys been goin mad teething and cried none stop all day little terror! ha ha i seen to be struggling these last couple of days im feelin a bit rough i didnt feel this bad when i first started :-( i think being bunged up isnt helping ive got a bad headache and feeling all bloated an horrible had some senna and my sis has some movicol for me so ill go get that tomorrow maybe i need a good clear out lol sorry for tmi lol hope your all being 'good' xxxxx

Sorry to hear about your bad day Kelly. This grey weather hasn't been helping either I'm sure. Hope your little man feels better soon.

Hope you get a good nights sleep and start anew tomorrow.

Good luck with the "extra baggage". ;) you'll feel better soon. X

Thank you sweetie xx

DustQueen said:
Hey Kel
Yeah get that moving hun constipation is no fun x you'll feel better and lighter afterwards x

I know I'm feelin awful at the mo and I know it's causin the headache too grr hopefully feel better tomorrow hope your ok Hun xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
I know I'm feelin awful at the mo and I know it's causin the headache too grr hopefully feel better tomorrow hope your ok Hun xxx

Yeah all good here x hope it moves soon if not dulcolax pearls are great!

Hi all it's been a few days! I'm still 100% done some baking the other day omg it's hard not to lick your fingers!! But I never I kept my cloth handy and was very proud of myself even more so today we went to the Matthew st festival it's a big event in Liverpool there are live bands on on 5/6 different stages around the city centre an you can have a drink etc anyways I took my water a shake and a sml bottle coke zero we were stood right by a burger van mmm the smells coming from it! Also most years we go I've always had a few drinks an on any other diet I would have but I know how dangerous ir can be plus I didn't want to fall off the wagon!! We have an engagement party in October and I was going to come off plan for that but I'm seriously thinkin no I'll have some soda and stick with it! Got a big work do in nov and will be coming off plan then for meal and drinks so hoping to be 100% till then wish me luck hope your all good xxxx

Well done for sticking to TS 100% especially with baking and attending an event where there's loads of food and drink around!

It's amazing, when we're not dieting, how we would do these things and overindulge because it was the done thing. More and more this diet is making me realise that things will not be ruined if I don't join in the eating, in fact, hardly anyone notices whether other people are eating or not in the first place.

Well done Kelly! Very inspirational!

Good Morning and thank you guys!! well week 3 weigh in for me and -5lbs yay in total 19lbs in 3 weeks woop woop hope your all having a fab day xxx

Back