Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Friday 13th December - Red day

I had a bit of a chocolate craving last night and sadly i gave in to it, with numerous biscuits, nibbles and eventually a full size cadburys caramel. Not had my sneaky weigh in this morning as im hoping to survive that blip without noticing!!

Todays menu is pretty much identical to yesterdays. The maggi sweet and sour bake bag was lovely and only 4.5 syns so hopefully sticking to that today will redeem my binge yesterday!!

Spoke to the docs today about me feeling so run down and generally unwell and i have to take a urine sample in this afternoon to check for diabetes. My dad has it so it not entirely impossible that i could have it.

Something went majorly wrong with my diet this week. Despite being really good 95% of the time, ive clearly overdone the 5% of naughtiness because im still 10.2. I was 10.0 at one point last week so ive messed up somewhere.

Todays food:
B: banana, apple, yog
S: ryvitas and phili (Hxa and b)
L: sw quiche but i had to make it with phili as i didnt have any cottage cheese (so hxa), mackerel in tom sauce
S: melon
S: yog
D: pork curry with Hxb chips and chicken wings

Im still feeling pretty run down at the moment and its so easy to give in to temptation when im feeling like this. Hope it passes soon.

Slinkydawg said:
Something went majorly wrong with my diet this week. Despite being really good 95% of the time, ive clearly overdone the 5% of naughtiness because im still 10.2. I was 10.0 at one point last week so ive messed up somewhere.

Todays food:
B: banana, apple, yog
S: ryvitas and phili (Hxa and b)
L: sw quiche but i had to make it with phili as i didnt have any cottage cheese (so hxa), mackerel in tom sauce
S: yog
D: pork curry with Hxb chips and chicken wings

Im still feeling pretty run down at the moment and its so easy to give in to temptation when im feeling like this. Hope it passes soon.

My scales are doing the same thing, don't be disheartened x

Thursday 26th January 2012 - red day

:wave_cry:Ok, ive had an awful week or so, still feeling ill, had no motivation and have just eaten and eaten and eaten. Im now 10.6, which im absolutely gutted about but yesterday i decided enough was enough and i had my first day fully on plan in a long time. I enjoyed it and i was full all day so i really dont know what the problem has been. Im hoping to stick to it fully now so im back with my diary again.

B: banana, yog, apple
S: mini babybells (a), curried cauliflower soup
L: mackerel and egg salad, yog
S: grapes
S: ryvitas and phili (a&b)
D: lamb chops, actifried chips (b), cabbage, cauliflower and cheese sauce (4 syns)
Syns: cheese sauce (4), not sure what else.

I have an insane thirst just lately, so maybe the increase in water might help get rid of my gain.

I should get my blood test results tomorrow, which im hoping will explain why im feeling so rubbsih. I bet they come back clear though and im still feeling no better.:grumble:

OK, ive avoided the forum for a bit but ive managed to stay on track. I dont feel like ive lost anything though but im not weighing myself until the weekend.

Blood test results were kind of ok. Got some antibiotics now too. Feel like im on the mend at last.

Food today:
B: apple, yog
S: soup, mini babybells (a)
L: egg and mackerel salad
D: lamb, roasties (b), cabbage, carrots and cheese sauce (4 syns)

Good moaning!!!!

Well i gave in and weighed myself and ive gained 1.5lbs but im ignoring it - honest.

Ended up having a different evening meal last night as hubby wasnt feeling well (and he is my cook!) but its wasnt too bad a meal really. The chocolate afterwards wasnt great but heres my line _________________________

Today:
B: apple, yog
S: mini babybells (a)
S: curry cauliflower soup
L egg and tuna salad with el mayo, yog, melon
S: hot choc (2 syns)
D: roast lamb, roasties (b), roast, swede, cabbage, carrots and cheese sauce (4 syns)

Need to up my water intake but theres a problem with the heating in our office and i just cannot bear to drink anything cold at the moment, im so cold. Ive also woken up with ulcers all over my tongue - again!!

Me again!! Didnt have the best day food wise but heres yet another line! ___________

Today:
B: banana, yog
S: soup
L: cheese (a) sandwich (white bread - 8 syns), crisps - (4.5 syns)
S: melon, yog
D: roast lamb, roasties (b), veg and gravy (2 syns?)

Ulcers are starting to dull off a bit now. Got a day off tomorrow which is generally a disaster, and i have a few meals out coming up - Pub meal tomorrow, kids party on Saturday, pub meal sunday, pizza hut on monday! Eek.

Morning, ive not been my best this weekend and ive decided to go cold turkey from the daily scale watch and just do my best. Today we have a work lunch and were going to pizza hut but im planning on being good other than that. Steak and actifry chips for dinner and bacon, onion and cheese omelette for breakfast. Loads of fruit and water and yog.

I realised that seeing a number on the scales was affecting my mood and how well i behaved that day, so its got to stop.

So heres my new start. Wish me luck. Im going to get to 9.5 by my birthday (mid April). I dont know what i weigh today, but on friday i was 10.4.

Im feeling much more positive about this whole malarkey now and am proper on track now. Ive still not weighed myself and im going to not weigh until 26th Feb and then the last Sunday of March etc.

Im not setting a goal but i would like to have made some significant progress by my birthday.

Todays food:
B: muller
S: crabsticks (6 so far), mini babybell (1/2 hxa), 2 bovril drinks!
L: curry cauliflower soup, 3 ryvitas (b) and 71g light phili (a)
D: superfree curry sauce with added mushrooms, onions and lamb, with swede chips
S: something to use up my other hxb and the 1/2 a.
Syns: unsure yet.

Hubby got me an ice cream maker as an early birthday present - a cuisinart one - its amazing. Ive made mint choc chip with after eights (almost syn free), naughty strawberry ice cream and last night i tried malibu sorbet - delish!

The weight watcher returns!!

Finally, i made a decision about my diet and im going for weight watchers. Im sticking with the old style points as i could never really get my head around pro points.

Yesterday was my first day back on it, after a weekend of looking through the books and old diary sheets. Im on 18 points, which is a bit of a struggle, but with good planning, i managed to have 17 yesterday, so either one saved to allow for errors or to carry over to another day.

Todays food:
B: banana (1.5), yogurt (1)
S: soup (0), bovril drink (0)
L: bagel (3.5) with phili light (2), pom bears (2)
S: melon (1.5)
D: Pasta (2), tinned tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, cheese (3)
Total: 16.5/18

Hopefully, this is me on track for a while. I weighed myself at the weekend and was 10.5, which basically means ive been on sw for almost a year and lost and gained the same 5lbs constantly. I need a change, hopefully this is it. No weighing now until 31st March - eek

Back