Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

wow I am most surprised it is supposed to be a SW friendly taster that is the whole point of it.

Yes still running my group. find it best to be busy but not really looking forward to doing the group party tonight as dont feel cheery or party like but i know my members will put on a fantastic SW spread.

Take care

Teresa xx

Wednesday 21st December - red day

Well, as if to prove that green days dont work for me, after one green day in 4 weeks, ive gained 1lb. I kow i shouldnt weigh daily but i do and i can generally see a loss of an ounce or so each day but today is a gain of a WHOLE LB!! Back to red today! Sadly not the best planned day!

B: banana, yog
S: clementines
S: ryvitas and phili (hxa and b)
L: smoked salmon salad
S: melon, yog
D: pie (eek), mash (hxb) and veg

Last day of work now till after new year. Hope i can behave myself with all the temptations at home.

Well, as if to prove that green days dont work for me, after one green day in 4 weeks, ive gained 1lb. I kow i shouldnt weigh daily but i do and i can generally see a loss of an ounce or so each day but today is a gain of a WHOLE LB!! Back to red today! Sadly not the best planned day!

B: banana, yog
S: clementines
S: ryvitas and phili (hxa and b)
S: melon, yog
D: pie (eek), mash (hxb) and veg

Last day of work now till after new year. Hope i can behave myself with all the temptations at home.

I'm like that with carbs hun :( Even after something simple like low fat super noodles I can be a lb up the following morning :eek:

Mind you, I had pasta bolognaise last night and I was down this morning - so hopefully I'm in for a little loss tomorrow when I WI officially :D Typical though - work Xmas meal today ... grrr!

I'm like that with carbs hun :( Even after something simple like low fat super noodles I can be a lb up the following morning :eek:

Mind you, I had pasta bolognaise last night and I was down this morning - so hopefully I'm in for a little loss tomorrow when I WI officially :D Typical though - work Xmas meal today ... grrr!

Nasty carbs. How dare they be so yummy and mean?

Enjoy your meal and good luck for wi. x

Happy new year folklies. Hope you all had a good Christmas and new year. I've not been on here at all for ages. I've been really ill with gastric flu. I'm still not quite right. I've eaten nothing since weds but I don't feel like I've lost weight. Off to wi at 4.30 and hoping to feel well enough tomorrow to start eating again. Man I miss my food. Despite that, Christmas has been good and Santa was very kind!

To top things off, my grandad died this morning. It was expected but still a bit of a blow.

Hope youre all feeling revived and ready to nail the weight loss. X

Thanks guys. Weigh in was as rubbish as predicted with a 1/2lb gain, despite vomitting for days and not eating! Fresh start tomorrow, hopefully back to normal if this sicky/headachey/dizzy vileness ever goes away!! Will catch up on all your diaries this week. My inbox is full and I can't keep my eyes open long enough to read at the mo!! Xx

Tuesday 3rd January

Righto, here we go.

1st day of being on plan this year and already i dont know what im doing. Hoping that writing it down on here will help me see whats going on.

Still not feeling quite right so not managed breakfast yet.
B:-
S: 1/2 sesame ryvita (1/2 syn) with splodge of cream cheese (made the ermintrude way)
S: 2 ginger nuts (4 syns)
L wholemeal roll (HXB) with cheese (HXA) and onion. bag of c&o walkers (5 syns??)
D: not sure as out for dinner, if i can manage it. Something with a jacket spud though and salad i hope. Maybe fish?

Thats neither a green or a red day is it? Ah well, little steps....

You're right. I know I can. Things just dragging me down at min. Rachel has impetigo now so I'm back off work after only one day! I also have this overwhelming urge to eat as though it's Christmas. It's like my body is saying "whooaaaaa, where's all this Christmas nosh you promised?????" I have to admit to eating a weeks worth of christmas choc this afternoon alone. I will be back on track tomorrow, I have goals to fulill!

Slinkydawg said:
You're right. I know I can. Things just dragging me down at min. Rachel has impetigo now so I'm back off work after only one day! I also have this overwhelming urge to eat as though it's Christmas. It's like my body is saying "whooaaaaa, where's all this Christmas nosh you promised?????" I have to admit to eating a weeks worth of christmas choc this afternoon alone. I will be back on track tomorrow, I have goals to fulill!

My eldest had impetigo a few years back & my youngest had a scab in his nostril he kept picking at last week so I'm watching like a hawk to ensure it doesn't develop x

Monday 9th January 2012 - Red day

Ok, officially back on track today. I dont have the best dinner planned but the whole day otherwise is syn free and thats considerably better going than recent days!

B: bacon, mushroom and onion omelette with hxa cheese
S: banana
S: yog
S: yog
S: grapes
S: ryvitas and phili (HXA and B)
D: rack of ribs with naughty unsynable cheesy bread. I could have hxb chips with it too, just to use my 2nd hxb up but i dont need it so im going to leave it today.

Tuesday 10th January - red

Stayed to my plan yesterday, so am pleased with myself, even if it wasnt totally to sw rules, it was better than recent days. Today looks better.

B: bacon, mushroom, onion omelette with hxa cheese
S: banana, apple, yog
L: salad, maybe with smoked salmon. Salad cream
S: ryvitas and phili (hxa & b)
D: ribs and veggie stir fry

Well done hun, how ru doing weight wise? X

Weight wise im 10.00 exactly today and on Monday i was 10.2, so thats progress. just need to keep it up now!!

Yesterday was my Grandads funeral. I was a lovely send off and a really pleasant day on the whole AND i stayed on plan totally!!

Todays food:
B: banana, yog, apple
L: salad with tinned mackeral in tom sauce
S: ryvitas with philli (hxa & b)
D: sweet and sour chicken with stir fry veg and actifried chips (hxb)
Syns will be in the sauce from dinner but ive not worked them out yet. Not had many of my daily syns this week so i can afford it i think.

Back