Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

It seems to be going really well thanks. I managed to get to 9pm last night without any syns but hubby decided to sort me out a treat which was some salted peanuts. There were probs about 30ish, and i ate the lot and only looked up the syns this morning. Still think im doing really well though, and dare i say it, im enjoying it. Only 4 syns planned so far and just had a hot choc so think i can crawl back yesterdays ooops.

Weigh in on Monday, but a Christmas meal out on Saturday night just to trip me up. Ive picked healthily apart from my dessert of Chocolate nemesis. The other choices were christmas pud and cheese & biscuits so i dont think i could have picked a good un there, so may as well enjoy it.

Hows you?

I feel a bit more relaxed about it all - finally! I had a Xmas meal on Wednesday (day before WI) but had the works ... soup, turkey, Xmas pud! WI was fine the next day ... an itsy bitsy 1/4lb on which I was more than happy with cos I had a Chinese on Saturday night and a bottle of cava!

Enjoy your meal hun ... Xmas only comes once a year!

Ok, it's Christmas meal out night. I've been good all day.
B, activia
L, Spanish omelette with salad, in pub tho, so cooked in oil I assume.
D, prawn cocktail, turkey with trimmings and chocolate nemesis.

I've done all the damage control I can so may as well enjoy it. Hoping to avoid the potatoes as I'm feeling a bit bloated already due to * arriving tomorrow.

Spent the afternoon writing my christmas cards while the kids made chritsmassy 'stuff', so my head is in a better christmas frame now. Only 4 presents to buy, although they are the trickiest ones!

Christmas meal went ok and I guess I was almost on plan,aside from the very rich,sickly dessert. Today I've not really been hungry and all I've had so far is 3 ryvitas, Phili and some smoked salmon. Got chicken drumsticks for tea. Not sure what with yet tho. Maybe actifried chips/roasties.

Weigh day tomorrow. Not feeling very positive about it,but I don't think I could have done any better than I have.

Monday 12th december - Red day

Ok, so its weigh day and according to my scales ive lost 2lbs. Im sticking with mine regardless of what the class scales say as i wont be sticking to going to classes after Christmas. Im only doing this to get me back on track for Christmas and keep my head in the right place. So ive lost 4lbs in 2 weeks, which im pleased with. same again next week would make me even happier. Ive not got any events coming up this week (apart from a breakfast buffet on wednesday - i think i can be good though) so this week should be a good one.

Food today.
B: grapes and activia
S: clementine
L: ryvitas, phili and smoked salmon
S: melon
D: lamb chops, roasties in actifry and cabbage. cheese sauce (4 syns)

Still quite bloated today. That wont be gone for tonight.

Oh well done hun! That will definitely give you a boost before the big day next week!

You'll be fine not going to class after Chrimbo - I do it at home on my own ... and Kieragh ... and Leanne ... we can do it together!

Tuesday 13th december - red day

Man, i am exhausted. Late night to bed, kids slept awful, hence so did i. My brother has been taken into hospital with appendicitis during the night, hubby is ill, kids are ill, just waiting on my turn now.

Food today:
B: yog, fruit

S: fruit
L: smoked salmon salad, yog, fruit
S: Hxb ryvitas and hxa phili and onion marmalade
D: lamb chops, roasties, cabbage and cheese sauce (4 syns)

Off for an xray on my knee today to see if theres anything going off to make it keep swelling up.

Wednesday 14th December - Red day

I am SOOOOOOO proud of myself. Works Christmas breakfast buffet (crumpets, toast, pancakes, muffins, danish pastries) and i had 1 sausage, some scrambled egg, a banana, an apple and a clementine. Go me.

Todays food:
B: as above plus a yog around 10ish
L: smoked salmon salad, yog
S: fruit
S: ryvitas and phili and onion chutney
D: chicken stir fry with chips.

Thursday 15th december - red day

Still feeling pleased with myself for yesterday, and considering the kitchen is still full of yummy food, im even more proud of myself today.

Half day at work to go do last minute bits and bobs and then daughters nativity at 3.

Todays food:
B: melon
L: ryvitas, phili and onion chutney or smoked salmon
S: yog
D: chicken stir fry and chips, yummo

Friday 16th december - red day

An unofficial weigh in of 9.13 this morning - so pleased. Am setting myself a challenge of getting to 9.11 (unofficially on my own scales) for Christmas and staying under 10st over Christmas.

B: Banana yog
L: ryvitas, phili and smoked salmon, yog
D: steak, potatoes, cabbage and cheese sauce (4 syns)

Well done you have done so well since joining a group ! Did you have a taster party?

Yeah there was one but i couldnt stay as i had Katie with me. Didnt know if she would have lasted the whole session. From what i could see of what was laid out, everyone had just bought shop stuff - pringles, sausage rolls, chocolates etc. kind of defeats the object in my opinion. I was under the impression that it was supposed to be homemade, sw friendly things?

Ive only stayed for the very first session actually as ive had something on for the other nights or had one of the kids with me.

How are you doing Teresa? Have you been carrying on with running your group lately?

Back