• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#1
Hi all. i started trying sw a week or two ago (without joining a group) and although i didnt loose anything, i also didnt gain either despite the enormous amounts i was eating. Ive just come back off holiday, where i managed to gain 6lbs in one week and im determined to give this another go. Again im not attending a group. i think i have the main picture of it, but would appreciate some pointers if you dont mind.

My name is Kelly and my current weight is 10.9. My goal is 9st and i managed to get within 1lb of goal last year but somehow have managed to get back up to the mess i am now. Im disgusted with myself and i really need a kick.

This is what i have planned today and it seems too much, Can anyone check it over for me and see what you think. Thanks in advance.

MONDAY - RED DAY

B: boiled egg (free)
S: muller yog (free)
S: banana (free)
S: apple (free)
S: alpen light bar (1/2 hxb)
L: salad with bacon and egg (free), salad cream (syns - not sure yet)
S: 4 crab sticks (free)
S: cherries (free)
S: melon and grapes (free)
D: roast chicken with mashed carrots, cabbage and leeks (free), gravy (syns -not sure)
S: alpen light bar (other 1/2 hxb)
S: frozen muller light on a stick!
HXA: milk in tea.


 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#2
OK, i can only assume that yesterday was ok-ish so heres todays food plan:

TUESDAY - RED
B: banana, apple, cherries, alpen light bar x 2 (HXB)
L: bacon and egg salad (free) salad cream (?)
S: crab sticks (free)
S: melon and grapes (free)
D: not sure yet.
S: muller light
milk in tea (HXA)
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#3
Missed updating a few days but have been relatively well behaved I think.

Today is a red day but I'm not sure how to syn noodles so I'm not sure on that. I don't plan to have any syns additional to the noodles so I'm hoping that covers it.

B, banana
L, egg and bacon salad, salad cream (2 syns)
D, chicken stir fry with noodles (? Syns)
S, muller yog, melon

Hxa, 2 baby bells and drop of milk in tea
Hxb, fibre plus bar


Have made spicy Tom soup for tomorrow lunch and the syn free lamb doner meat for tomorrow evening, with salad and pitta. Am hoping to make the syn free Mayo to go with. Loving this 'way of life' so far!!
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#4
Saturday - red

B, banana
S, muller
L, spicy tom soup, White roll (3.5 syns)
S, quiche
D, syn free doner meat, wholemeal pitta (7.5 syns), syn free Mayo, salad
S, Yorkshire puddings (3 syns)
Hxa, milk in tea, 1x mini babybell
Hxb, fibre plus bar
Total syns, 14- not bad for a Saturday me thinks. Hope I'm working it out right.
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#5
Sundays plans - red

B, boiled egg, banana, apple ( throughout morning)
L, spicy Tom soup, sw quiche
D, chicken, leeks and cabbage, roasted bns and roasted carrot, Yorkshire puds (2 syns) and gravy (2
Hxa, milk in tea and 2 mini babybell lights
Hxb, fibre plus bar or weetabix
S, muller yog, melon

Is this sounding ok? It's weigh day tomorrow (I weigh at home) and I did take a sneaky peak this morning and have lost 4lbs. I know it may not show the same tomorrow, but I'm pleased all the same. Just hope I'm following it properly.
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#7
Ok Monday, 8th august
5lbs down
RED DAY

B, banana and apple
L, syn free soup, and syn free quiche (mid aft)
D, syn free chicken curry with rice (not sure on syns) with roasted carrots and bns
S, muller yog, melon, apple
SYNS: rice only
HXA, milk in tea and 2 baby bell lights
HXB, 2x alpen lights throughout day or 2x weetabix later before tea.
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#8
Tuesday red day
I ended up not having rice yesterday once I worked out the syns. I had a wholemeal pitta as my hxb instead. Only had 2 syns yesterday and was full.

Today is tricky but trying my best.
B, banana and apple
L, soup and quiche
S, melon
D, Chinese all you can eat. Ooops.
S, yog.

Fingers crossed I can behave at the Chinese.
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#9
Well a stroke of luck occurred today. My dinner companions decided on car very instead of Chinese. I had turkey, 1 Yorkshire, spoon of sweetcorn, spoon of cauliflower cheese, and one roast potato.

Am looking forward to my coconut muller once the heartburn has gone!
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
#10
Hi Kelly,
I have just been reading your diary. Well done on your first weigh in.

I only have a couple of comments really - are you using your full HEXA of milk in your tea? And on red days you know you can have 2 HEXBs and 2 HEXA s?

I will try to pop in if that's ok?

It might be an idea to write what is in your recipes also to check they are free.

I am fascinated also - what is syn-free mayo??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#11
Thanks for reading. I'm just trying to stick to one each of the hxa and b. I feel as though I'm eating things for the sake of it if I have both. Thanks for reminding me though. It's nice to know they're they're if needed.

I have about 3 cups of tea but I have skimmed and then I'm having 3 baby bell lights so I'm hoping that amounts to 1hxa. Maybe just over.

The syn free Mayo was a recipe I found on here. It wasn't great to be honest but did the trick coz I do tend to layer it on a kebab. Wouldn't bother with it for a salad tho.

All the recipes I've used this week are off here so fingers crossed theyre free. if I remember correctly, the syn free curry was one of yours. It was grand too.

I'd be very grateful for someone to look over my diary. Much appreciated.
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
#12
Kellyhellen said:
Thanks for reading. I'm just trying to stick to one each of the hxa and b. I feel as though I'm eating things for the sake of it if I have both. Thanks for reminding me though. It's nice to know they're they're if needed.

I have about 3 cups of tea but I have skimmed and then I'm having 3 baby bell lights so I'm hoping that amounts to 1hxa. Maybe just over.

The syn free Mayo was a recipe I found on here. It wasn't great to be honest but did the trick coz I do tend to layer it on a kebab. Wouldn't bother with it for a salad tho.

All the recipes I've used this week are off here so fingers crossed theyre free. if I remember correctly, the syn free curry was one of yours. It was grand too.

I'd be very grateful for someone to look over my diary. Much appreciated.
Was it the sweet potato curry? Yes that's free and scrum - lol. There are so many recipes on here - I love the Doner Kebab one - someone posted a garlic Mayo recipe on here - not free , but very low and very very tasty - I think the SYNS were as good as negligible .

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#13
It was your syn free Indian prawn curry. I used chicken instead though.

I'll have a look for the garlic Mayo for next time. Although the donner kebab recipe didn't work for us. I must have done something wrong somewhere. Neither of us could finish it. It was too dry and far too spicy. Will try again another time.
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#14
Wednesday - red day

B, bacon medallions, mushrooms, onions,dry fried egg and tomatoes
L, lunch at harvester. think I'm going for the grilled chicken and jacket potato, small blob of red devil sauce - will syn at 3 to be safe.
D, chicken thighs (skin removed) and salad, maybe a wm pitta (hxb)
Hxa, milk and bsbybells
Hxb, not sure yet, fibre plus bar if no pitta with dinner.
S, muller, melon, apple.......
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
#15
Kellyhellen said:
It was your syn free Indian prawn curry. I used chicken instead though.

I'll have a look for the garlic Mayo for next time. Although the donner kebab recipe didn't work for us. I must have done something wrong somewhere. Neither of us could finish it. It was too dry and far too spicy. Will try again another time.
I dont put the black pepper in if that helps and cook it for 45 mins and rest it for 10 mins. I also shape it so it isnt too long and thin more fat and squat

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
#16
Kellyhellen said:
Wednesday - red day

B, bacon medallions, mushrooms, onions,dry fried egg and tomatoes
L, lunch at harvester. think I'm going for the grilled chicken and jacket potato, small blob of red devil sauce - will syn at 3 to be safe.
D, chicken thighs (skin removed) and salad, maybe a wm pitta (hxb)
Hxa, milk and bsbybells
Hxb, not sure yet, fibre plus bar if no pitta with dinner.
S, muller, melon, apple.......
You can work out the SYNS at harvester for sauces as they print the calories just use the 1 syn=20 calorie rule when there is no free food.

Do you like the HEXB pittas - I find them a pain to cut and mire flimsy - I prefer the synned ones lol - gonna swap back to synning them me thinks lol



Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
S: 12st0lb C: 10st13lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st1lb(8.93%)
#17
I'm not fussed on wm bread full stop but if I start on White, I can't stop, so these do me ok. What are the best /low syn ones in your opinion?

I ended up having grilled chicken and jacket potato today. I poured my 2nd bowl f salad over the potato so avoided butter. I did have two servings of the red devil sauce though. I assume I've used all my syns with that now. Had salad for tea with boiled egg, bacon medallions and then a coconut muller. Stuffed now.

I discovered the new hazelnut mikado's today. Daren't open them.
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
#18
Kellyhellen said:
I'm not fussed on wm bread full stop but if I start on White, I can't stop, so these do me ok. What are the best /low syn ones in your opinion?

I ended up having grilled chicken and jacket potato today. I poured my 2nd bowl f salad over the potato so avoided butter. I did have two servings of the red devil sauce though. I assume I've used all my syns with that now. Had salad for tea with boiled egg, bacon medallions and then a coconut muller. Stuffed now.

I discovered the new hazelnut mikado's today. Daren't open them.
Hazelnut mikados?? How many syns??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Kwise1

 THE WISE ONE 
G: 8st3lb
#19
Ok - red devil sauce is 3 syns per ladle

HTH

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 


Similar threads



Top