Discover Kelly's food diary.

Slinkydawg

Silver Member
Hi all

I've just been reading some of your diaries and think it would really help me to share mine too. Please comment if you notice anything wrong etc.

I've had a bit of a break from ww recently and missed the pro points which I'm happy with as I love old points and I lost 3 stone last year. Sadly, during my break from it, I put 18lbs back on so I really need to start afresh.

I'm now 10st 4lbs and my goal is 9st.

Anyway, here's Tuesday's menu.

Bad start as I forgot my porridge, but I'll fill the gap with plenty of water and tea today. I have a cup a soup if I get desperate.

Lunch:
salad with boiled egg and beetroot - 1.5
velvet crunch crisps - 1
Sf jelly - 0

Dinner
Haddock - 3
Rice - 4
Vegetables - 0

Snacks: not sure yet.............

So far: 9.5/18

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Kelly, diary looking good so far! Good Luck with your journey - i love discover x

Diary looks good! Hope today goes just as well for you x

Thanks both. Nicola, it was your diary that spurred me on to try doing mine. Thanks.

Today is going fairly well..........

B: porridge with water-2
L: prawns (1) and pasta (1) salad with salad cream - 2.5
S: grapes (150g) - 1.5
S: activia snack pot - 1.5
S: chicken satay stick -0.5
D: fish - 3
Rice- 4
Onions, bean sprouts and French beans - 0
S: jelly-0
15/18

I just had about 6 giant choc buttons. Not sure of the points but I'm quite sure it won't be 3, so I'm happy with today.

No exercise today though.

Here to follow ur diary :) cx

Yesterday was quite a snacky day so I def went over my points but I'm sure I can recover from it by next Monday's wi. Today isn't looking great as I'm off out for all you can eat Chinese but the rest of the week is fairly well planned. Hope I can stick to it.

Went for another fast two mile walk last night.

Todays food:
B: yogurt - 1.5
L: home made cob with large salad - 3, jelly-0
S: if needed-crisps-1.5
D: Chinese ???????

Wish me luck!

Well done on the exercise! And its ok to snack a bit on WI day! Enjoy your Chinese and get bk to it :) x

Hi ur doing great! keep it up!! I would suggest that even if you have a bad day, write it all down so you can see where you are going right or wrong...it does help...and I really think 100% honesty is the way to go food wise, I know from past experience, I can add the odd point or 5 and not track it, and then wonder why Ive gained...anyway..looking forward to following your journey :)

Thanks both. Nicola, it was your diary that spurred me on to try doing mine. Thanks.

Today is going fairly well..........

B: porridge with water-2
L: prawns (1) and pasta (1) salad with salad cream - 2.5
S: grapes (150g) - 1.5
S: activia snack pot - 1.5
S: chicken satay stick -0.5
D: fish - 3
Rice- 4
Onions, bean sprouts and French beans - 0
S: jelly-0
15/18

I just had about 6 giant choc buttons. Not sure of the points but I'm quite sure it won't be 3, so I'm happy with today.

No exercise today though.

Awww :) thank you im very flattered!! You are doin fab girly :D keep up the good work xxx

How was ur treat? U bk to it? X

Thanks for your support guys. I enjoyed my treat and don't feel like I went too far over. I don't feel like I'm making any progress either though. Time to really stick to it I think. I always struggle during the school holidays and weekends as work seems to provide a structure for me that I can't stick to at home.

Been out for the day today so had picnic (cheese cob, chicken kebab skewer and and sprinkle of chips), ice cream and tonight we have pork, mash and veggies (no more than 8 points).

Sounds yummy :) x

Righto, fresh start tomorrow. I've completely gone off the rails this week and have lost all motivation. It's wi tomorrow and I'm expecting a gain so I'm counting on that to kick me into gear. I've a wedding to go to in three weeks and I want to feel comfortable. I know I can't loose that much between now and then, but I've got my Hols three weeks after that, so little goals will help hopefully.

By the wedding on 25 June, I'd like to weigh 9st 12lbs (by last weeks weight, that means I need to loose 5lbs by then)

Think I've overdosed on bread this week, which I dont generally eat so cutting back on that should help immediately. I have got some of those Warburtons thins to try out this week with salad for lunch so only a 1.5 pt lunch all week.

Will post tomorrow's diary tomorrow night. It's not worth doing today's. It's not too bad so far but were having hot dog night here later (more bread)

Wish me luck. X

Good luck for WI! 5lbs in 3 weeks makes sense xx

Back