Kelly's weightloss journey!

Does anyone know how I can get those SW stickers on my page please? x

There should be a thread somewhere which has all the different stickers on it, so you can just copy and paste them on to your signature. Or just copy them from someone elses signature if they have the one you need :D

Well I havent been on for two weeks :( My computer doesnt like this site and eventually found a way of coming on my going through a proxy server...what a pain! In week 4 I didnt get to weigh in and week 5 I lost 3.5lbs. I have had a few bad days so need to try and get back on track as i'm feeling unwell too :(

Saturday
Breakfast - Muesli and milk
Lunch - Waffle (2.5) 2 eggs 2 lean bacon and beans
Dinner - Lamb shank,potatoes & broccoli
Snacks - Mini twister (3) Freddo (5.5)
Drinks - Water, squash, cup of tea with milk
Total syns= 11 syns.

Sunday
Breakfast - Grapes Eggs, bacon, beans & 1 slice of whole meal bread with flora (2 syns)
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snacks -
Drinks -
Total syns=

Monday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner
Snacks
Drinks -
Total syns=

Tuesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner
Snacks -
Drinks -
Total syns=

Wednesday
Breakfast - Bacon 2 slices of bread flora (2.5 syns) sliced tomato
Lunch - Homemade minestroni soup
Dinner Lamb shank (1 syn) Boiled potatoes, broccoli & carrots.
Snacks Alpen light bar (3.5)
Drinks - Water, squash
syns 7 syns

Last edited:
Well i'm starting to feel a bit better now..still not 100%, didnt get to go to slimming world but really not sure if I would of lost or gained..I had a few days in bed and hardly ate then a couple of days where I binged and had about 7 mini chocolate bars (leftover from trick or treaters, 3 bags of crisps, 3 Aero mint mousse's, 2 ww cakes and a huge KFC!! most of that was in one day...I went crazy!! :(

Going to try and be ultra good this week, we will see!!

Hope everyone else is doing better then I am! xxx

Last edited:
am so rubbish!!! Why cant I get into the swing of things :( Need a boot up the backside!!

Saturday
Breakfast - 1 slice of 800g wholemeal bread, flora (2.5 syns) Pineapple
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snacks -
Drinks -
Total syns=

Sunday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snacks -
Drinks -
Total syns=

Monday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner
Snacks
Drinks -
Total syns=

Tuesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner
Snacks -
Drinks -
Total syns=

Wednesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Dinner
Snacks
Drinks -
syns

Aww hun, I know exactly how you feel. It can be really hard getting into the swing of things again. I've been away and off plan for nearly 2 weeks so I've got to get back on the wagon again, which I always find really tough. I find if you can get through a week or so then it becomes much easier. But I know its tough, not really looking forward to it!

Cant find the boot up the bum icon but you can have this one instead, hehe :whoopass:

Lets get back on track together. Update your diary honestly every day if you can and I will do the same, and I will check in to see how you are getting on. Have you got your meals planned for the week? I find that really helps too.

Back