Kels diary

Aww, try and relax for the next couple of days chick :)
Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hope you have a great evening girlie!! Very excited too hear about saturday night :) xxx

The day is over for me! Had my last shake and I am ready for bed!
Had a great day today! Very lazy weekend though! Not much has got done! But that's fine as I will do everything I need to do in the week and hopefully The week will fly by!! Here we go again, wishing another week away!! Hahaha!!

Hope everyones had a great day!!
Lots of love to my nutta's :) xxxxx

Kels, if I go quite don't worry my computer is saying there is a problem possible virus :mad: so I will take it to my friend to have a look at. Will try and log on at work xx don't forget me :D

Ohhh Sarah!! What will I do without you?!? My original nutta!!!
I will send you a pm with my number, so if you need me at any point just give me a text ok!! I'll miss you :-( don't stay away from me for too long! I might begin too turn normal! Hahaha!
Lots of love chick xxxxx

Your cdc sound like a nightmare, you are doing so well to put up with her!....if we are talking about meals for after the CDC i think mine would definately be chicken and ham fried rice.....on second thoughts maybe not a good idea to be thinking about that on day 1 hehe!

Congrats on the loss again x

Oh my she really is!! I'm starting too think I moan about her to much though! She is a really nice lady, just not very approachable!
Ohh, I can't wait to have a roast! Haha!

Thanks again :)
Hope your first day isn't too tuff xxx

Good morning campers :)

Well, got lots done already today and it's not even 12 yet :-D
Walked for a mile, and will try and get another mile in when I walk the dog later - notice I said TRY! Hahaha!

Just had my morning shake, have a peanut bar for lunch, so looking forward to trying that!!

I am sooooo cold today!! Oh my god!! My fingers are bloody numb!!

Hope everyone has a good day :) xxx

Just had my lunch, had the peanut bar and it was soooooo nice!! I am totally loving the bars :)
Feel nice and full up!! The bar actually reminded me of a Snickers!! Feeling very satisfied :)
Afternoon is going well, so going to get a few more bits out of the way and look forward too my shake tonight!! Oh, 3litres of water down already :-D can't stop peeing though!! Haha xxx

Dinner down and I am ready for bed!! Had a nice long walk around the park with the dog!! Actually froze for a whole hour but feel great so it was worth it!! Got lots done today, and lots of walking done too!!

Had to sit and watching everyone eat their KFC take out, which was a little hard, I did find myself getting a little edgy! But resisted it, and feel good for doing so! I honestly do believe the chicken filet burgers were asking me too eat them! :) glad I didn't as I would have felt awful after!!

Got nearly 4 litres of water down me, and I feel like my organs are swimming around inside of me! ;-)

Going to have a nice hot bath, and settle down with my Monday night soaps :)

Hope everyone has a lovely evening xxx

Another 100% day!! Great job for resisting the talking chicken!

Nighty niiiight!!!

Thanks honey ;-)

Hope you are having a good day! Keep up the good work homeslice xxx

I've always said that by the time I get skinny, fat will be in!!!
So I go and buy my weekly dose of Heat magazine, and what's the story morning glory ...... Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Kim Kardashian are all putting on weight!!! Hahaha!! What a joke!!

Oh well it hasn't deterred me! I shall continue my journey too skinny Town :)

Attachments

• image-961758956.jpg
    image-961758956.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image-1712051762.jpg
    image-1712051762.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image-4109781430.jpg
    image-4109781430.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 53
Oh my god I am beyond cold today!! :-(
Hurry up sunshine, I miss your heat!!
Today's going well, had my breakfast shake, and a chocolate bar for lunch :) nearly done 3 litres of water already! Looking forward to my shake for dinner chocolate and mint!! It's definitely the best out of all the shakes!!

Done some more walking today too! Was over the park from 9am until 10am with my dog, so that's a bit if exercise there!! Then walked to the bank again, and decided to treat myself!!! Spent lots of money on bits from River Island *** can't watch *** all size 10 clothes of course for my holiday!! So even more determined too stick too the Cambridge until I reach my goal weight!!

Not sure I am going to have bars next week as apparently they really slow your weight loss down, so now I'm fretting about that already!! I guess I'll see tomorrow though as I got doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon and will be weighed !!!
Maybe I'll do one week with bars, one week without, I'll see how tomorrow goes and obviously Saturday!! Hope the bars don't slow you down too much as I am really hoping too get into the 11's on saturday ;-) fingers crossed!!

Hope everyones having a nice afternoon! I think I will walk the dog again when it stops raining!! Boo England!!!! Xxx

Its raining in Scotland as well so you arent alone! You are doing great, not looking forward to feeling the cold. Im only drinking about 2.5 litres of water, is that enough?

suzykate37 said:
Its raining in Scotland as well so you arent alone! You are doing great, not looking forward to feeling the cold. Im only drinking about 2.5 litres of water, is that enough?

Oh gosh!! This weather is awful isn't it!!
Thanks Suzy, your doing great too :)
2.5 litres is good, I'm not sure of the amount your actually supposed too drink, I usually get 3.5 litres by the time I have a bottle when I'm in bed! I love water so find it easy ;-)
Hope you have had a great day today xxx

Today's another 100% day in the bag :-D :-D
Been a great day, enjoyed my evening shake the most! It's the only shake that I actually take my time with!! Haha :)

Got lots of walking done today, this morning at the park and the bank trip!! And even went too 2 Tescos with my Mum to do some shopping!! I'm not gonna lie, I wanted one of them fresh loafs of bread sooooo bad! Hahaha! I think I actually just tortured myself big time, because I went straight too the Italian section and was nearly dribbling!! I LOVE Italian food!! I was pointing at everything and said to my Mum " when I have lost all this weight, I'm making that, that, and that, with a but of that and some of that " Hahahaha!! Felt much better after I had convinced myself that I would be able too have everything I wanted again soon, obviously not all at once though! Hahaha! :)

Went for another walk round the park with the dog at 5pm and stayed walking over there for another hour :)
Last night I also did 50 squats and boy was I in pain!! Done 25 tonight, and will do another 25 in a bit :)

All in all I have had a good day! Very excited about all my new clothes being delivered tomorrow :)

Hope everyones had a great day!!
Still on route too skinny town :-D xxx

Oh, just been speaking too my best friend, she has the same CDC as me, and my moaning was definitely not all my head, as she said the CDC was exactly the same with her!! No advice, nothing!! And she said that the CDC actually told her to eat, and when she did and got weighed a few days later, the CDC asked her why she hasn't lost any weight!!!!!! Oh my life this woman isn't for real!! We come to the conclusion, that because she is pregnant and getting bigger, she is jealous of all the girls that are Loosing weight as she doesn't congratulate anyone!! 2 of my best friends have done this diet, and we have all agreed that she is definitely not a people person!! So she well and truely is a top notch wench!!
I have actually asked her for 2 weeks worth of products, so I get a break from seeing her and don't run the risk if getting let down again!!

Rant over!! Hahaha xxx

My River Island bits have arrived :-D :-D :-D

All size 10 bits!! Just gone and hung them all up around the bedroom with the rest of my bits and can't stop smiling!! :-D I'm looking at all this stuff and thinking WOW am I really going to get into all these lovely bits??? Well I don't have a choice!! Roll on Saturday, let's hope up in the 11's!! Also getting weighed tonight too at the doctors, so hopefully I will like what I see on the doctors scales :) fingers crossed!!

Hope everyones having a good day so far :) xxx

Just got back from the doctors and the scales there told me I am 11st 13lb!!! Not going to get excited yet, as I am only going to go buy my CDC's scales, but I must say I was rather pleased too see those 11's!!! It's been 2 years since I have seen them :)

Today's been a great day!! Had my breakfast shake at 10.30 and my chocolate and orange bar at 2 because I was quite hungry!! That bat tasted like a huge Jaffa Cake, but after a while got a little sickly like the chocolate one yesterday!! Not complaining though as the first few bites were quite nice!! I love the bars, they keep me feeling full for hours :)

No walking tonight as I don't want to start doing too much too soon! So going to have my chocolate shake at 6.30 and head up to bed and watch some tv, then tomorrow is another day!!

It's nearly Saturday again :-D

Hope scruples having a fab day xxx

Last sentence was supposed to be

Hope everyones having a fab day!!!!

The spell checker on this iPhone is so annoying!! Hahaha xxx

Back