Kelstar's s & s Diary

Finally went to doc today and got antibiotics for my chest infection. Getting really fed up of all the coughing so hopefully it will lift soon.

So today I had
Vanilla with coffee
Vanilla with coffee
Coke zero
Chili with cauliflower rice
Coke zero
2litres of water
Lemon bar

Loved the cauliflower. bring on tomorrow.

I was so hungry last night and had a headache. I am really worried now that the antibiotics may knock me out of ketosis. I have been frantically looking it up and it seems that it does for alot of people. Checked with a stick this morning and I think it was lighter but hard to tell. It was still pink but it could take a while for them to change so it hasnt really reassured me. I am really panicked now about being sick and hungry and headachey. I really began to feel like I was doing well and dont want to fall off the wagon. Just need to pull myself together.

Good Luck Kelstar keep going, even if your not in Ketosis your probably still losing weight. I know this doesn't help the hunger, but keep on going and you will get there soon.

Must admit, I am on day 5 and my stomach is rumbling right now. Its not even lunch time. Off to get a coke zero. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations on your loss! Thats superb!!! :)

Not feeling any better today but at least I am not starving any more. In fact am very full and content and still have 1 pack to go if I need it.

Have had

Half Vanilla with coffee
half Vanilla hot
Chilli with cauliflower rice
Oatmeal cinnamon cookies
1 tea
1 coke zero
1 dr pepper zero
Copious amounts of water

Am away for a bath to distract myself.

Just had a muesli bar and loads more water. Not sure about the muesli bar tastes really like raisins which I don't like.

Hi a bit but still coughing my lungs up and antibiotics mean I am soo hungry again. Miss the loverly I am full smugness that comes with ketosis. Bit fed up in general between the coughing and the black eye that just will not go away and the hunger I am a delight in work- my poor secretary has the patience of a saint.

Today I have had
Half vanilla with coffee
Half vanilla with coffee
Coke zero
Tea
Crispy vanilla shake
Dr pepper zero
Choc truffa
Oatmeal cinnamon cookies
Tea
About 2 litres of water so far - must do better. Normally I drink far too much what's up!
Oops and small 60g tin tuna

Still hungry ahhh. Only a few days left on tabs so just need to stay focused.

Running out of yummy stuff to eat was holding off another order until the mac cheese was avail but don't think I can do it. I give in am going to get loads of choc shakes have missed them so much since I ran out last week.

Bit of a moan tonight sorry. Think positive tomorrow is Friday yeahhh.

I am a fool. After eating 3 packs since 6pm and tuna and drinking 1.5 litres of water and a can of dr pepper zero I decided it was a great idea to step on scales. Now I am annoyed. Know it's irrational what is wrong with me.

Lovely and full to tonight phew. Only 3 more days of antibiotics so hopefully will be back to normal after that and stop being so ravenous.

Strawberry shake
Vanilla shake with coffee
Chilli (my last one sob) with cauliflower rice
Cinnamon oatmeal cookies - am obsessed - yum
1 coke zero
1 dr pepper zero
1 tea
Lots of water have lost count.

Someone told me my clothes were too big for me today - that felt great. Onwards and hopefully downwards.

Well done Kelstar, you are doing really well despite feeling poorly.

Good luck for next weigh in

Thanks frannie.

Am starving today. Have had a bit of a blip but it's all ketosis friendly so hopefully won't be too bad.

Vanilla with coffee
Bar
Cajun chicken with Caesar salad - no croutons
Scrambled eggs
Dr pepper zero x 2
2 litres of water so far

Am still hungry can't decide what to have - another pack or some tuna or both? Will drink done more water and make sure I ambit just thirsty. Am watching biggest loser USA for motivation.

Oops ate a small 60g tin of Tuna too. Dam the antibiotics. That's my storey and I am sticking to it.

Bit bored. really should do some ironing but can't face it. Not sure what to do. Was thinking of colouring my hair or taking some pictures to sell stuff on eBay. Will prob end up just sitting here watching tele.

Actually chest still sore so hair colour fumes prob not a good idea. Will put off until tomorrow.

I know am away to paint my nails.

Have lovely royal ruby nails and ended up putting all the evening pictures from our wedding-5 years ago- into an album and sorted out my wedding keep sake box. Long overdue and thoroughly distracted me from eating any more. 800 cals today !!!! not good ! hope it doesn't affect my losses too much. Have taken dulcolax again as I feel like I am so bloated and haven't ahemmm in like a week.

Ohh goodfellas is on haven't seen that in years.

Kelstar, you have kept the carbs low so I am sure you will not have done much damage. 800 calories is not exactly pushing the boat out!

Well done on finding those distractions - I'll bet it felt good to catch up with something you have previously put off.

Thanks frannie. Scales actually moved for first time this week this morn so who knows it may not be too bad. Only a quarter of a pound but hey ho.

Had an ok day today. The unbearable hunger has passed again. I have had

Oatmeal cinnamon cookies
Tea
Dr pepper zero x 3
Marks and spencer cook mustard and honey chicken only 1.3 carbs or was it 1.9 can't rem but it should be fine and was delish.
Italian salad 60g
Cinnamon oatmeal cookies
Chocolate shake
2.5 litres water

Usually very good with water but been struggling. since I have been ill I like having a bit of flavour with the dr pepper zero.

Spent day taking photos for stuff to sell on eBay but forgot to list it.

As I didn't feel to hungry today I actually cooked for my poor oh. He had been fending for himself most of the time. I made aduki bean burgers and froze loads of them and I made him a artichoke frittata for lunch. He is fine cooking for himself but he tends to eat frozen pizza and lots of pasta when left to his own devices so some veg was v badly needed.

Back