Kelstar's s & s Diary

Much better day today. Up early we are dog sitting my patents Akita Kia and she was really hot and panty which woke me at 6 this morn. We can't seem to agree on a temperature I am always freezing and poor Kia is always roasting! My own two doggies don't seem to care too much.

It was the 21st anniversary of charity WAVE and we went to st Anne's this afternoon for a memorial service. It was lovely and my friend did a v nice reading. Tv cameras and photographers there so had a crisis as to what to wear. Went for a skirt for first time in 4 years with black monsoon jacket size 18 which I haven't been able to fit into for at least 2 years and my new red fifties shoes with flower on the front. Felt ok actually norm I would avoid these things at all costs because I would feel so uncomfortable. Can't wait to be slim and feel normal at social occasions. Long way to go. I haven't decided on my ultimate goal thought it would be less intimating to do it a bit at a time.

Today I had

Caramel with coffee
Cinnamon oatmeal cookie
Tea
Chilli with 100g asparagus
Dr pepper zero
Choc truffa
3 litres water

I know exactly what you mean about feeling 'normal' at social occasions, I avoid alot of things my OH's mates do, parties etc. This is down to the fact that they all have lovely slim girlfriends! I feel like a stick out like a sore thumb! Even down to the point I think about how I will stand/sit the whole night, if I wear a dress I get concerned that when I sit down it rides up etc I am waiting for that too, to feel not to self conscious, it will come for both of us xx

Moring Mrs Cupcake to be hope things are going well for you.

week 8 weigh in -4 lbs
horrah have reached 4st :bliss:

have added a badge to my signature. I know all my weight wasn't lost on slim and save but I prefer to focus on the big picture or would get disheartened.

yesterday was 2nd day 100% TS I had

hazelnut with coffee
hazelnut with coffee
dr pepper zero
chilli with 50g shikate mushrooms and 50g cabbage
chocolate shake.

week 8 here we go...

Well done you!!!!

I'm the same, all my weightloss gets lumped into one! Better that way :D

had a good day yesterday - still on a bit of a high I think from finally reaching the 4st mark. am weighing even more obsessively than usual just to make sure it stays at 18 st. Who ever would ahve thought I would have been pleased to be this weight. Cant beleive how out of control I had let my weight get - well never again.

am stuck in a bit of a clothes limbo where everything is either too big or too small for me - I have alot of clothes still from when I was thiner a few years ago. They are only black suits etc so I am not as out of style as it may sound - well hopefully!

Yesterday I had

hazelnut with coffee
hazelnut with coffee
tea
two boiled eggs
chilli with 50g shitake mushrooms and cabbage
3.5 litres of water
2 x coke zero

I am a bit concerned that I have started drinking coffee and caffine fizzy drinks again after giving them up about 5 years ago. but the shakes taste so good with coffee in. I have bought decaff to make myself feel better and hopefully this will mean it wont be so hard to wean myself off caffine again when I get to goal.

You've done amazingly well Kel!!!! I am the same as you at the min, clothing limbo! I only have a couple of pairs of jeans i can still wear now! But don't want to buy any more as I might not be in them long either!

Keep it up!!! xxx

Have gotton a bit behind with my food diary but have been good diary I promise!

Yesterday I had

Hazelnut and coffee
Hazelnut and coffee
2 boiled eggs
Cinnamon oatmeal cookies
Tea
Coke zero x 2
3.5 litres water

Was really ill at work yesterday and I'll last nite. threw up basically everything I ate

Today I had
Hazelnut and coffee
Hazelnut and coffee
Exante toffee and nut bar
Crispy choc shake
2 dr pepper zero
Tea
3.5 litres water

Only sick at lunch time today managed to hold onto my dinner so that's a first in a while horrah!

Going away tomorrow for our 5 year wedding anniversary. It was a planned break but now not sure if I should try to st least eat low carb? But I have been so looking forward to eating a few carbs so that I could have a glass of wine. Am very torn. I had a weekend break for my birthday and while I was v badly behaved I got straight back into it. So hopefully I could do the same again.

Fingers crossed only one more sleep until my mac and cheese arrives! Mmmm!

weigh in -4lbs total 60lbs/4st 4lbs

weighed in on Friday - early this week as away for our five year anniversary. only getting around to updating stats now.

accidently weighed myself last night when we got back but I will pretend that didnt happen as it is very depressing adn i ahve until next tue 100% TFR to make it a loss this week hopefully.

I wnet a bit crazy but had a lovely time and definately can see that I am starting to get a bit of control over my food. I am beginning to realise when I am full and not as much eating for the sake of it. but I wont get carreid away it still wasnt good decision making by any means and i still ate far too much but had a lovely time and back on wagon now. and actually glad to be so. felt rubbish this morning after carb fest weekend and cant wait to get back to lovely TFR smugness. its an oldie but a goodie - nothing tastes as good as slim feels.

am all very smug now until the pre ketosis hunger kicks in over the next few days not looking forward to that :cry:am going to be very optomistic and think that maybe my break will have sped up my metabolism again. fingers crossed :wave_cry:

Uuuuurgh rubbish first day can't wait for ketosis fairy. I had

Vanilla caramel with coffee
Cafe latte
Chicken and Caesar salad no croutons
Choc truffa bar
Dr pepper zero x 2
3.5 litres water

well done kelstar, i hope it kicks in quickly as i am hoping too, i had a weekend away and some apple pie slipped down my throat, am back on track now,

I had a better day today. Hope u did too cable?

I can't stop thing about macaroni cheese since I tried my sample on Friday . Nom nom.

I ordered a weeks pack of macaroni and caramel shakes this morning. If I wish hard enough it may come tomorrow fingers crossed.

Only down side at mo is being in between clothes sizes. Don't want to buy lots of new clothes as I am hoping I will be woosh ing past more sizes. Was super excited I found my favourite work suit another size smaller in the sale 11 for trousers and jacket reduced from 80 to 19! Really hope it fit sand I don't get all depressed if its too tight. Jacket is an 18 so I would be really pleased with that. Trousers still a 24 but that is so much better than a 30 which is the awful place I started from.

Can't wait until they get here!

Today I had

Hazelnut and coffee
Tea
Dr pepper zero
Veg soup
Coke zero
50g chicken 2 smAll eggs 100g caesar salad no croutons
Dr pepper zero x 2
Choc truffa biscuits
1.5 water so far
Tea

Going for a lovely bath to read my book I am absolutely frozen tonight.

had a good day yesterday. Overall was much easier getting back into ketosis this time which I am so pleased with.

I had

exante choc organge bar
coke zero
caramel and coffee
dr pepper zero x2
mararoni and cheese with cauliflower rice
marcaroni and cheese
3.5 litres water
tea x2

am obsessed with the mac and cheese but its not very filling. have just ordered some mushroom pasta and cant wiat hope it will be here tomorrow so I can try over the weekend.

Amazing! There's very little pasta but it has a lovely cheesy sauce. I had 2 again tonight mmm

I had it with celeriac chips and dipped the chips in the sauce it was delic.

Today I had

Hazelnut and coffee
Hazelnut and coffee
Coke zero
Mac and cheese with celeriac chips
Mac and cheese
Dr pepper zero x 2
Tea
Water 3 litres

Can't stop thinking about the macaroni if I had a microwave in work I think I would have it for every meal.

My new jacket arrived size 18 and I can button it woo hoo am chuffed. Going to collect the new trousers I ordered tomorrow so fingers crossed they will fit.

Also going for a Brazilian blow dry tomorrow. Will be great to have my hair sorted again I left it too long this time but I hate being in the hairdressers for so long.

It's nice to have a bit of a pamper sesh. Good way to reward weight loss too. Might have to order some mac n cheese to try then!! x

Now have lovely straight hair. Tried the Brazilian zero this time do will see if it lasts as well as the original. Came home and just had my mushroom pasta omg am in love. Can't wait to order more think I will have to get another weeks order no way I could wait for my monthly order.

I had

Caramel and coffee
Coke zero
Caramel and coffee
Tea
Choc truffa
Mushroom pasta Caesar salad
Dr pepper zero x 2
3litres water
1 gherkin small

Collected my new clothes from house of Fraser and can't wait to try them on. I got invited to an event launch on tue so hopefully the new suit fits or I am stuffed all my other clothes are a bit to bit now and just look a bit misshapen on me.

Dr called with test results and I have some kind of infection which is resistant to antibiotics. Got some stronger ones and hopefully that will finally lift it. Haven't had a full nights sleep with all the coughing and vomiting for over 5 weeks bit fed up now.

am dying to try this mac and cheese everyone is making it sound so scrummy.
this week hasnt been too bad getting back on but i have another birthday meal to go to tomorrow, so another tester i am afraid, not been too bad at home, seems like you have just glided back ontrack too kelstar.
hope the antibiotics get to work sounds like you have had a right time of it, x

Back