Kelstar's s & s Diary

Now have lovely straight hair. Tried the Brazilian zero this time do will see if it lasts as well as the original.

Quite fancy trying that. Is it fairly pricey?

Bless you, that infection sounds nasty. I know there are some awful bugs out there that are antibiotic resistant. Hope you feel better soon xx

ClaireCat said:
Quite fancy trying that. Is it fairly pricey?

It seems to vary wildly from salon to salon. Defo worth pricing around. When I first got it done it was £150 and a lot of places are dearer again. but the second time i bought a groupon and it was only 50 and now I have found a hairdressers that only charge £60 for it. Which is brill. It lasts me at least 3 months and as I have mad frizzy hair I love it.

cable said:
am dying to try this mac and cheese everyone is making it sound so scrummy.
this week hasnt been too bad getting back on but i have another birthday meal to go to tomorrow, so another tester i am afraid, not been too bad at home, seems like you have just glided back ontrack too kelstar.
hope the antibiotics get to work sounds like you have had a right time of it, x

Thanks cable. U have done brilliantly getting back on track. Hope u enjoy the birthday meal.

TaraTeal said:
Bless you, that infection sounds nasty. I know there are some awful bugs out there that are antibiotic resistant. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Tara. Had a duvet day and have really enjoyed it. Bit sad I know but have finally finished my book and watched lots of telly. Was great.

Today I have been starving but managed to stay pretty much on plan may have had a bit too much veg but still under my cal and carb limit so I am not too worried.

Cinnamon oatmeal cookies
Tea
Macaroni
Chicken Caesar salad and celeriac chips
Macaroni
Coke zero
Dr pepper zero x 2
Boullion
3.5 litres water

Still addicted to macaroni and now can't stop thinking about mushroom pasta. I want more now **stamps feet**

I'm guna have to try this macaroni, looks nice.

Well done on staying on plan while feeling poorly too. Duvet days are the best! x

Forgot to post food yesterday.

Caramel and coffee
Caesar salad no croutons
Macaroni and cheese
Chicken cauliflower and courgettes
Macaroni cheese

Visited my mum to leave rest of her presses off and then took my aunt shopping. Was brill distraction and meant I didn't spend day obsessing about my next pack.

Thought I would try but of exercise so mini trampolines for 10 min. Then got balance ball out. Oops . Oh was asleep as on night shift and I learnt that I should not use balance ball unsupervised and that it's really hard to fall off the ball with weights in ur hand without making slot of noise. The clue was in the name balance ball I am so clumsy it is clearly not for me!
Felt very virtuous though do totally worth it.

Today I had

Caramel and coffee
Choc truffa
Caesar salad
Macaroni cheese
Crispy choc cookies
Dr pepper
3 litres water

Met my friend for lunch was really difficult my first on plan lunch out. I norm organise meals out when I am having a day off. Ordered a chicken and bacon Caesar salad with no bacon no croutons and dressing on the side. Ate v little dressing and there was hardly any cheese on it and I didn't eat any of the chicken. I was popular with the waitress. I had already asked her to let me order from the dinner menu just to get a salad. Awkward! Think that was an ok choice.

We went ice skating and bowling which was great fun and hopefully some good exercise. Such a change. We normally meet and have dinner and lots of drinks.

Also going for a Brazilian blow dry tomorrow. Will be great to have my hair sorted again I left it too long this time but I hate being in the hairdressers for so long.

I love the Brazillian and have had a number of them done. Just done one similar myself at home, the CW smooth and straight, was so easy to do and 19.99 from Boots, but it does smell!
Well done on keeping to plan and hope you are feeling loads better - take care on that balance ball.

i am in agony today after the ice skating. hurt all over - no pain no gain- hopefully that means it was great exercise. but am walking very funny - legs are all stiff and have cut my heels and shins so shoes are so painful. I really am a mess at the mo. have to laugh. i generally bring all these things on my self. Defo worth it though it was lots of fun. I used to skate as a teenager and forgot how much I loved it. will maybe have to look in to it again once I lose some more weight. Last time I went about 2 years ago only lasted 15min as my boots were so sore. i though my feet had just gotten bigger since I was 16 but they were fine yesterday so I guess it may have been all the extra weight and my feet being wider rather than bigger!

if i could just get rid of this stupid infection I woudl feel so much better. the exercise was maybe a bit too much as i coughed allot last night and was vomiting again :cry:

week 10 weigh in

week 10 -2lbs. total 4st 6lbs/62lbs

bit rubbish but considering I had a weekend off not too bad. I had put on 11lbs after the weekend away so I have lost all that in a week and another 2lbs. Has just motivated me more to be 100% this week.

yesterday i had
caramel and coffee
caramel and coffee
macaroni and cheese
2 boiled egg mashed in a cup - nom nom

so all good but then a choc truffa bar fell in my mouth! tut tut.

Kelstar said:

bit rubbish but considering I had a weekend off not too bad. I had put on 11lbs after the weekend away so I have lost all that in a week and another 2lbs. Has just motivated me more to be 100% this week.

Well done Hun, keep goin.
X

Thats an amazing loss overall! You're quite inspirational hunni :D

blimming well is kelstar, well done!!!!
and am going to try the mashed egg, would never of thought of that, hope today goes good .

Thanks for all the lovely support everyone x

got a bit behind with diary - internet is rubbish at home at nights and have been flat out at work. so here goes..

yesterday I had

caramel with coffee
caramel with coffee
mushroom pasta
mushroom pasta
yes I am a bit obsessed by both at the mo

I was still hungry so I had a mashed boiled egg and made my first oopsie roll - yum!

Ok so it was more than 4 packs but still under 650 cals and 60g carbs so I think it was ok. Everything in the oopsie roll seems to be allowed so hopefully it wont affect my weight loss. Better not! I have the rest of the batch and I am dreaming of one for breakie tomorrow.

oh and I was very good and did 30min on my trampoline and sit ups. I will defeat you tummy! I think you can see some weight coming off my face and upper body ( mostly my boobs - typical the one place I didnt mind it) but my tummy still looks like I am pregnant. So embarrising but everytime someone offers to carry a bag up stairs for me (if I have too much paperwork to carry I have to wheel it around in a suitcase) I wonder - are they offering to help because I look like I am struggling or do they think I am pregnant. Cant wait to lose that feeling.

didnt realise I didnt post on wenesday either - goodness I am behind. Well on Wed I had....

caramel with coffee
dr pepper zero
caramel with coffee
mushroom pasta
Dr pepper Zero
mushroom pasta

Wednesday was mushroom pastagate! I ordered 10 mushroom 3 macaroni and the rest caramel shakes. But was a bit of a mix up and I got 10 macaroni and 3 mushroom in my order. Was a bit disappointed but the lovely people at slim and save sorted it out in a flash and byt he next morning I had the rest of my mushroom pasta - horrah!

I am coming down with packs but I love the mushroom and caramel so much at the moment I dont know whether to force myself to use up the tons of other things I have or treat myself to another order next week? I have already placed a months order at beginnign of march and then an extra 2 weeks worth - its getting a bit obsessional. maybe I should just get another months order of all macaroni, mushroom and caramel and be doen with it. cert. is that once it comes I will move onto something else though. OMG I am fickle. feel a bit nuts having an argument with myself.

What's an oopsie roll Kelstar?

It's an Atkins diet revolution roll. It's made from egg, a pinch of cream of tartar,and cottage cheese or cream cheese. I am rubbish at linking things but if u google it there are lots of recipes. It's 50 cal made with low fat cheese and 0.9 carb. I know it's not strictly Tfr but it's so low cal and carb. Its nice instead of say 2 eggs I have 1 and an oopsie roll. Just nice for a change.

Back