Kelstars weekly weigh in -am i thin yet?

week 18 -1lb total 87
week 19 -1.5lbs total 88.5
week 20 -4 lbs total 92.5 (2days off plan for weekend away) so v leased with that

bit of slow progress this month but compeltely self inflicted I feel for the atkins bars again! why cant I learn. They are all done now and even with 2 days off plan last weekend the scales are moving again.

Last edited:
Keels tar u are an inspiration, I hope I do as well as you, am starting tomorrow x

Thanks debbie if I can do it anyone can! Good luck x

Week 21 -2lbs total. 94.5

Kelstar said:
Thanks debbie if I can do it anyone can! Good luck x

Week 21 -2lbs total. 94.5

Still amazed by your weightloss :) 94.5lbs in 21 weeks :)its unbelievable :) I'd kill to be able to achieve that! :) x

Welshtigger said:
Still amazed by your weightloss :) 94.5lbs in 21 weeks :)its unbelievable :) I'd kill to be able to achieve that! :) x

Me too!! Incredible

Well done! :D xx

week 21 - STS rubbish the hen weekend off must have caught up with me
Week 22 - 3.5lbs horrah Total 98lbs/7stone :talk017:

so so pleased and it wasnt expected this week as I had been upping my calories - not intentionally but just had a very hungry week and had added some protein. Hope for a good result this week have done the shed, ice skating (which is killing me as I have started relearning my jumps and I am a hell of alot heavier than I was at 16) and been to the gym. so fingers crossed as sometimes too much excercise backfires on me and stalls my weight loss. Only 6 weeks now to my sisters wedding and my dresss should be here next week so I am on the home straight.

Am a bit concerned about managing the diet in August as I have my sisters wedding which I had planned a break for but now my friend has told me that she is gettign married at end of august and then I am on hols at beginning of Sept for a week. so will have to think hard about how I am goign to manage my eating.

Kelstar said:
week 21 - STS rubbish the hen weekend off must have caught up with me
Week 22 - 3.5lbs horrah Total 98lbs/7stone :talk017:

so so pleased and it wasnt expected this week as I had been upping my calories - not intentionally but just had a very hungry week and had added some protein. Hope for a good result this week have done the shed, ice skating (which is killing me as I have started relearning my jumps and I am a hell of alot heavier than I was at 16) and been to the gym. so fingers crossed as sometimes too much excercise backfires on me and stalls my weight loss. Only 6 weeks now to my sisters wedding and my dresss should be here next week so I am on the home straight.

Am a bit concerned about managing the diet in August as I have my sisters wedding which I had planned a break for but now my friend has told me that she is gettign married at end of august and then I am on hols at beginning of Sept for a week. so will have to think hard about how I am goign to manage my eating.

Wow just read all of this thread...really makes me want to stick in, I lost 8st in total but regained 19lb of that so back here. This has shown me that if I stick to it I will lose with out fail. I know the feeling of losing weight, it puts me on cloud nine, I soooo want to lose like u lol x

Thanks Hun. U can Defo do it edp if u have already had such amazing loss before - well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 23 -3lbs total 101lbs

Horrah! Can't believe I have lost 100lbs. Never ever thought this was achievable esp In Such a short space of time. Of course I Want to be thin right away but I know I have spent the last 10 years putting this on and I need to be realistic.

Got new underwear today and some for under my bridesmaid dress. I have dropped 3 back sizes and a cup size. I actually thought my boobs had really shrunk so surprised my cup is still a dd but better than an e so yay.

Kelstar said:
Week 23 -3lbs total 101lbs

Horrah! Can't believe I have lost 100lbs. Never ever thought this was achievable esp In Such a short space of time. Of course I Want to be thin right away but I know I have spent the last 10 years putting this on and I need to be realistic.

Got new underwear today and some for under my bridesmaid dress. I have dropped 3 back sizes and a cup size. I actually thought my boobs had really shrunk so surprised my cup is still a dd but better than an e so yay.

Omg!!! How have you lost soooo much in 23 weeks? Does that include what you lost before u started ur VLCD? Or is that separate?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I knew you'd lost 100lbs as I saw it on MFP but you rock Kelstar! 7 stone / 100lbs is a fantastic amount to lose. I bet you feel fab U lus?

Jo, you're probably on the phone app so can't see Kelstar's signature. Looks like she lost 21lbs on WW before starting a VLCD. It's still a cracking amount tho in 23 weeks especially since the WW loss was from May - Dec so more time than the 23 weeks on a VLCD. Now let people say they can lose the same on WW as S&S ;)

BordersGirl said:
Jo, you're probably on the phone app so can't see Kelstar's signature. Looks like she lost 21lbs on WW before starting a VLCD. It's still a cracking amount tho in 23 weeks especially since the WW loss was from May - Dec so more time than the 23 weeks on a VLCD. Now let people say they can lose the same on WW as S&S ;)

Thanks! That makes more sense! Still phenomenal as you say! I can only dream eh! Ive not even lost 50lbs in 11 weeks-including an 11.5lb first week-so I'll have to do some serious fat loss to catch up with that! It can be a target tho!! (sorry for hijacking your thread-you are such an inspiration) xx

Don't see why you couldn't have a crack at that Jo. Keep the faith xx

BordersGirl said:
Don't see why you couldn't have a crack at that Jo. Keep the faith xx

Thanks BG! I'm really struggling at the mo! 23 weeks for me, ties in nicely with the end of my Olympic contact-well the week before-so have decided I'm going to make that my goal-thanks kelstar :D I'm going to aim to have lost 100lbs before i come home! Now thinking about it-that'd be awesome! Same again in 12 weeks! I will have a damn good go! xx

You are doing brilliantly jo. good luck with reaching your goal I am sure you can do it x

Week 24 -2lbs total 103lbs

weighed in early on wednesday as I was away with sister for girly pre wedding spa break. I did eat but tried not to go nuts and exercised alot - golf, tennis, swimming and the gym. went a bit nuts on sat when I got home and had extended my planned break by a day when i fell off the wagon and into a tub of pringles I had left over from the hotel - on the plus side pringles woudl never have made it home before so at least that is some progress but I shoudl have binned them rather than bringing them home for OH.

As I am a daily weigher I know I have put on quite a bit but I am hopeful I can at least lose enough to have a sts by friday.

Kelstar said:
You are doing brilliantly jo. good luck with reaching your goal I am sure you can do it x

Week 24 -2lbs total 103lbs

weighed in early on wednesday as I was away with sister for girly pre wedding spa break. I did eat but tried not to go nuts and exercised alot - golf, tennis, swimming and the gym. went a bit nuts on sat when I got home and had extended my planned break by a day when i fell off the wagon and into a tub of pringles I had left over from the hotel - on the plus side pringles woudl never have made it home before so at least that is some progress but I shoudl have binned them rather than bringing them home for OH.

As I am a daily weigher I know I have put on quite a bit but I am hopeful I can at least lose enough to have a sts by friday.

Thanks :) managed to lose another 8lbs this week(so that's 5lb gain and another 3 loss) so now 51lbs down!
Well done for all the exercise, I'm sure any gain will be gone before you know it x

That's great jo ! Well done! I am struggling to get back into things this week. Am doing lots of protein nibbling but now only 1.5 lbs to get back to a sts this fri at weigh in so need to stay focused. ESP as I tried my bridesmaid dress on today and it is at least 4 sizes too big but rather than feel good I still look like a sack of potatoes I. It. Felt a bit down And wanted to eat but I know that is not the answer. Need to get to gym tomor and work on my massive tummy. We can do this.

Put on 5lbs at the spa weekend :( lost my mind. Does worry me that when I stop ss I still have v limitless control over food. My one night break turned into a 3 day binge. I ate sooo much tofu sushi which I had been really craving and had a cupcake mmmm to name the most memorable of the binge food.

So last week I lost the 5lbs to have a sts.

And this week I have been struggling to get back into it. Have been skating and going to gym but been adding extra protein which is slowing me down.

This week a 1 1/4lb loss bit rubbish but all going in right direction.

Really want to be out of the 200 s feel I have been do close for ages and yet do far.

Wedding in 2 weeks am still having dress fittings so I really need to refocus and get back to 100%. Here I go.

Back