Kenshins Journal

Sorry Ken, that just sounds erm totally grim!!! Why not just drink a V8 juice instead!!! Fruit smoothie = good, veg smoothie = good, fruit and veg smoothie = strange!! Hehehhee let us know how it turns out.

Jez
xx

He's not here.............

I think he might be feeling sick..................!

:yuk::9529::sign0137::drunk::ambulance:

hey ladies

saturday 31st 2009

started the day off with a nice hot black coffee, it was perfect as it was so cold in the house and outside, and losing the weight you def do feel alot colder :p
later on i started reading a book, cant believe how much im reading now its such a good thing instead of sitting in front of the t.v
around lunch time i had a lovely hot peanut bar :) was delish i cant get bored of it :)
than i went for a 45 minute walk felt good but it was so cold, got home and had a nilla/coffee shake was nice :)
than for dinner i had salad sprinkled with lemon juice and a chicken fillet was so nice :) took me an age to eat it up enjoying it :)
than before i went to bed i had a skinny latte :)

sunday 1st november

pretty much the same as saturday started the day off with a black coffee
and at lunch time had a cranberry bar not as good as the peanut bar but still does the job
than later on i done some online shopping,well looking around need to buy some decent clothes now :)
than for dinner i had quorn fillet, with abit of cottage cheese
and lettuce cut up fine and a hint of chilli sauce was deliciousss :)
than i had a hot nilla/coffee shake was beautiful and exactly what i needed
ended the day with a fat free jelly

people where has my appetite gone :p

Last edited:
oh by the way ladies the fruit veg smoothie is nice, and you can make it how you want
like 70% fruit 30% veg or 50/50 the veg kind of cuts out the 100% sweetness of it all and it does taste good
oh and other news is ive lost 7lbs since ive been on rtm :)

Well done on the weight loss ken. What week are you in now?

im starting week 4 :)

woo hoo Ken! That seems to have flown by!

I look forward to reading all about it.

Kat xx

thanks kat :)
and yeah it sure has flown by :)

Alcohol next week then Ken - how do you feel about that?

Kat xx

jez quick question darling, what mousses would you suggest
ive got muller light yogurts just wondered what mousses we are allowed
and thank god for the sf jelly they are delightful

kat in response to your question hun, im not really a drinker, ill have one at xmas im more a special occasion drinker :)

Ken I have not tried any mousses apart from ones I have made myself - for a basic one, whisk an egg white to stiff peaks, mix some jelly mixed with the half hot water only about 1/3 of the mix into a tub of muller light (lol make sure you do this in a bowl and not the damn yoghurt pot!!) fold in the egg white, pop into the fridge and set. Works well with the quark, you can also pop bits of fruit into there as long as it is not acidic fruit to give texture. Ken, lol come over to mine one day and we shall do RTM cooking 101 for ya babe!!!!!

Jez
xx

I am guessing you could try the WW mousses, I think you get them made up, but can also find packets of individual portions in supermarkets that you need to make up yourself a' la angel delight

Jez
xx

Yeah I saw the ww mousses 112 calories a pot I was like
damn,
I'll Just
stick to the jelly for now
and yeah I'll def come over jez :)
x

Lol
it sure does sound weird I know but actually doesn't taste to bad, I'll make 1 this week and let you
know how it turns out :)

2nd november
black coffee
peanut bar
chicken grilled with lettuce and cucumber
choc shake

3rd november
black coffee
quorn fillet with a nice salad
peanut bar with hot choc

4th november
black coffee
skinny latte
peanut bar
chicken fillet with cucumber :)
apple
nilla/coffee shake

5th november
skinny latte
apple
boullion :)
quorn fillet topped with lemon and lime juice/ salad was cucumber/lettuce/tomato

6th november
TBA
n/a

Back