Kerry's Daily Diary

Right I am having a wobbly day today I haven't eaten anything I just don't feel 100% I am full of cold and I am starving which is unlike me. I am taking cold and flu tablets to try and fight it off I think I am just a little run down and in need of a break so hurry up the weekend and my french trip.

Thanks hunny I will do I am not undoing all this hard work I just need a good nights sleep and some TLC.

Hiya hunni

Sorry I have been AWOL, but I am back now..

BooHoo for the response to the birthday meal - why can't people just mind what they are saying ? my MIL is like that - doesn't think before engaging mouth ..

Hope you are feeling a bit better - I feel out of sorts too, but think this is due to Day 1... but I am also so cold - the AC is on full blast at work so I am sitting here with my coat on ! Not good

Hopefully the meds will kick in and you are sorted before your trip at the weekend - wish I was going to France - is it totally pleasure ?

Hi guys well I am still feeling crappy the tablets and milkshakes didn't mix well yesterday I fely very sick. I am feeling a bit better and I am going to SS+ until France when i will be eating but sensibly.

France is pure pleasure we are going with my 2 boys and the inlaws and we are doing the world war 2 trek so war graves, beaches at Normandy and museums. I think its important for my boys to see it in person as they play computer games based on the war and I would like them to have respect for what really happend. We watched saving private Ryan which gave them a better understanding of the hardships of war. oh god it doesn't sound like a happy trip but it will be lol

Heeeey! Kerry sorry to hear your still un well chicken yep adding a meal sounds like a good choice.

Have a good day, im at uni trying to work lol.x

cheers hun have fun at uni I am back to uni after easter :-( I only go in one day a week nearly finished now.

France is pure pleasure we are going with my 2 boys and the inlaws and we are doing the world war 2 trek so war graves, beaches at Normandy and museums. I think its important for my boys to see it in person as they play computer games based on the war and I would like them to have respect for what really happend. We watched saving private Ryan which gave them a better understanding of the hardships of war. oh god it doesn't sound like a happy trip but it will be lol

I think it will be a great trip - especially with their 'new' skinny mummy !!

And me every monday's on easter hoils at the moment but way behind in work so dragged myself in for a while.!

the sun is out must escape very soon lol x

well done for draggin yourself in its hard going, you have sunshine its freezing here I am in a hoody @ work

Oooh nooo freezing not good huh, i go back next monday and i know i will be asked what work i have started for my case study.!

Im getting really lazy at the moment. ha do you weigh yourself each morning like me? x

What are you doing at uni ?? I have a case study to do next term I am doing foundation degree in educational practice

foundation degree in community family support doing it on transition RUBBISH lol x

all this reading is crazy huh? x

I know its too much on top of working 2 jobs and they want to me do year 3 to make it BA hons but I am going to leave it as foundation degree for now lol

oooh and me BA HONs my heart says 'YES' but my head says 'NOOO' NOOO' lol .!

finish 24th may and 3 essay's to do still. x

Same here I have a log book, case study and an essay then I am done all due in july so i have a bit of time left. Good luck with your studies hun xx

Back