Kerry's Daily Diary

Thats the thing omg during my first 7 months of SS I went away for a girlie weekend, parties and BBQ's loads and stayed 100% but since xmas I have been on and off. But now I am back in ketosis I feel I am ok and can get through it, one thing I have learnt through all of this is that I can go out and enjoy myself without drinking.

I better hide mia then , so today could you eat a man lol .
Glad you are back in the game , i saw on here that Zoe has now reached goal of losing 150 , I have been following her too on here .
I notice the sun is out now which might just get me back in the swing of things ... i have a good months worth and thats just for starters ...

Yeah I follow Zoe she has been fab, well you know me and men lol.
The sun was out here but has now gone :-(

how are you getting on ??

sun is still here ... How am I getting on , well diet wise , not there yet , unsure what its going to take to get me there again ? Think its been a lazy two weeks really , as colin is off and i have not even taken mia to school , as he has taken her ... hope weigh in goes well , and good results , so your off out with your aunts , thats good , girls night out .PMT , just got over that myself , felt so washed out , arrrrrrrr I hate them lol .Might go do sons papers in a min , help him out , so see you all later

Its girls and lads night out we are off to see a band called Dreadzone in hitchin so should be a laugh

Diet wise you will click and then be on it go and do the paper round in the sunshine it will make you feel good

Hitchin , just up the road ... Enjoy the music Kerry , sure you will .
did the papers , you know I really found it a struggle , was out there over 2 hours , was browned off lol But it was the last one for him as they want to give him a pay drop from 20 a wk to 7:50 a week , thats 250 papers , I just took one round out for him , he has two for 20 a wk , so I told them no way will he do the papers for that , its a total of 3 hours with both . Really don't know what its coming to this country .
I am looking for a outfit today , as my sister gets married next saturday , feeling like nothing will fit me , ouch .... evans here I come lol , really the mount of times I have said its only tempory this shop lol!
Anyway enjoy tonight Kerry ! and SS rocking all the way

Well I had a fab weekend the band were awesome, and I only drank a bit ;-). The next day I didn't give into my hangover cravings and got straight back onto my shakes so I am hoping all will be well this week. I go away to France on the 16th of April and I am going to have that weekend off but I am hoping to make good choices and limit damage. I have now fixed all the putting on lbs and I am down to the lowest weight I have ever been but still have 23lbs to go I would like a good 5lbs off this week as 18lbs to get off doesn't sound as bad lol.

Wow its not worth doing a paper round for that kind of money.
hows your weekend been lovie ???

no probs hun I haven't got another diary just this one hidden away on 100%.

but your here now lol

right well I had to have my WI 3 days early this week and only 1.5lbs off but I know I have been 100% and the WI would of been better if I had gone on saturday, so I am ready for the chocolate hell that will happen this weekend. I am feeling very focused and looking forward to the big easter egg hunt on sunday even if I won't be hunting this year. I am now the lowest weight I have been since I was 17 I can't believe I waited so long to sort myself out but I am NOT going back food is not worth feeling so crap about myself!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter Kerry
Congrats about the weight loss ! and yes Easter eggs , there only moments on the lips an inch on the hips ... thats it wasted years , but I guess we can only look ahead now , my years are going to fast ... lets slow the clock down lol . Catch upw ith you soon x

Morning Kerry

Good news on the weight loss and you have done so well so far !!

Hope you didn't succumb too much with the chocolate over the weekend - I am not an angel, but I have not had any chocolate - yayyyy.. the boys have had 4 eggs each, but I think some rationing will need to be enforced over the next week or so..

Have a great day - Catch you later

T
x

Hi ladies I did good I bypassed all chocolate, I had a few enough is enough comments from family members but I will stop when I am ready not when they tell me to!

some people never think when they give advice . Say enough is enough when I say so then smile .
You are giving it your all Kerry good on you !

Thanks girls I am going to get to 10 stone as thats what I have set as my new goal but I am happy at 11 so it gives a good range. I am doing ok and feeling good and thats all that matters.

I added a new pic in my album you can see how happy I was watching everyone else hunt for easter eggs.

I look so fed up lol it was very cold too and I don't do cold, I was really motivated for the first 7 months I did SS but after xmas I struggled I am back on track now but its harder now. Something will click and you will get in that zone

Back