Kerry's Daily Diary

It really is just getting through those first few days and getting into ketosis once there its like a weight has been lifted. Have you got a picture, an occasion or outfit that might help motivate you I stuck my before pic everywhere including my phone to help me. I also wrote a pros and cons list on why I should do CMP in my blog that really helped.

Go have a nosy lol

I feel like I really know you just from reading your blog posts... you have voiced all the insecurities that I have been feeling / wondering about and it is great that you have shared your ups and downs with the world - wonder if I should start a blog, although I do have my diary but that rarely mentions the diet - LOL at least the blog would be about my feelings etc...

Thanks mate !!

No probs it really helped me just writing stuff down it didn't matter if nobody ever saw it so have a go.

New photo , hey kerry you look so slim there , I guess you were cold as your on CD , I seem to be cold alot , always have a blanket round me lol .

hi hun
it doesn't help that I was a cold person before cambridge, hows it going ?

No probs hunny x

Its all going well I have about 15 clients now 2 new starting this week and they are all doing great I just had my first 2 get to goal and start maintaining so thats fab

Fantastic

You must be really inspirational for them... one thing that I did think was strange in one of your blog entries was that you didn't feel that you could voice your struggles etc with CWP - surely that is the whole point of a good counsellor that they have been through it all themselves and can speak from experience.
I would rather take advice from someone who had struggled rather than someone who had sailed through it and didn't know what it was like to struggle !

good morning

I did feel for a while I couldn't voice my struggles but now I kind of go with the flow and I have found my way.

I had my WI this morning and 3lbs off so I am pleased with that.

How are you doing today ?

good luck hunny you can do it I have faith in you and your hubby is behind you so that helps

Well I am doing ok still I have a meal out this saturday for my nans 80th and I am expected to eat as she is paying and won't take no for an answer so I will be making good food choices not seeing it as an excuse to pig out. Hope you other girlies are doing ok x

Another weekend of family fun based around food, I just ate the chicken for my dinner at my nans birthday meal and my uncle in a very loud voice said do you have an eating problem I said no I just have a little bit left to lose and then I will work up the plans. My aunty said right now enough is enough time to stop funny they never reacted like this when I was overweight and unhealthy.
I have my weekend away in France this week and I am not looking foward to it as its going to be very hard food wise but I am in the right head space and if it all goes wrong then I know I can make it right next week. hope your all doing ok xx

Back