Kerry's Daily Diary

I think that just reading about why we self sabtage we can understand it better , yes same with paul you can relate to it , but you must keep reading the book and cd .
I had a read of george's book and it all makes sense , I guess at the moment i'm listening to my own self and at the moment i'm negative ... today I just can't get going but don't know why .
Hey Kerry I had a bath with lush stuff yesterday , my son got me some lush stuff , smells lovely and smooth . I got a white snowman and a star and a blue round one , they came wrapped in tissue paper but no lables , think they are bath bombs ? but good lol

Its hard to change negative thoughts but keep reading if it helps.

I love lush bath products my fav are the pink bath bombs as the turn the water bright pink their website is lush.com you can find out what he bought you. Its a bit pricey but worth it for a treat I like bombs and bubble bars but I tried a bath mely the other day which was cherry flavour it was fab but I like my bubbles lol I put in 1 bath bomb and 1/4 a bubble bar.

Cherry is my FAV , love cherry . will have a look see what he got me from that site , may end up ordering more hooooooooo lol
Ok now I must go to town , walk there ... I'm 2 pounds down for some reason but its all good , watching what goes in my mouth , writing it all down i think .
Catch you later kerry

Oi ladies - it's all your fault. I am on the mission today to stock up my lush supplies. haha (especialy after long and indulgent bath with some fizzy pink ball and rose buds floating around me!)

Fancy something tropical yet milky today - hope I'll find something really exciting...

I'm 2 pounds down for some reason but its all good...
Nothing to complain about Missy (me thinks anyway x)

ahhh sorry love but oooooooooo gotta love the lush baths I follow them on facebook and they sometimes give away freebies

Hi minimi , have a treat , after all food was our treat , now pampering is hehe . go have a shop round and drop some bits in your barsket :) yes its good when weigh is coming down its when its not lol
right done my walk into town and got paint , will try give that bedroom a go today .
I will have a look myself at that site now .... just got my monthly electricity bill in 40.16 , gone to british gas it feels like i'm paying out all the time now instead of every 3 months ...
hope everyones having a good day , i feel sleepy ... in the winter i get more sleepy , I wake up sleepy lol

your doing great with your walks and now your off to paint those pounds will be melting off. Blooming gas bills hopefully the sun will be out soon and we can turn it off.

Just walked Mia to school , which is an hour in total , then helped my son do his papers , I was really feeling it on my legs today .
Yes kerry them cherry ones at 3:60 I think i'll get , unsure how much postage is . I have so much bath stuff , take me forever to use it all up .
How is your day going Kerry ? its another cold one , my hands are freexing , yes warm weather and we can turn the heating off..... now which reminds me I must go pay that gas bill lol

Hey all hope you all had a great mothers day, I gave myself the day off but didn't go to mad. I am back SSing and I am super focused on getting that last few stone off I am heading towards the 10st mark and I will get there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
10s mark then? I am heading the same direction and hoping to see it this month (although this will mean I have to push myself harder than usual)
Anyway, have a fabulous day and good luck with your last lbs coming off xxxx

good luck too hun its harder than ever now for me but I have had enough messing about its time to just get it done!!!

I am still here and still plodding on I have started writing in my blog again too, I am on day 3 of yet again another re start to try and lose this last little bit. I am doing ok water is going down just have to get to tomorrow and it will all be plain sailing. I wish Xmas hadn't been there as I was in my flow 7 months of 100% the 2 weeks off at xmas threw me and I have struggled ever since and lost my focus. So come on Kerry pull your socks up and time to get to 10st you didn't think you could get this far so sort it out. Well thats me told lol hope you guys out there are doing ok.

Hello hunny bunny!!!

It's quite hillarious as I am finding my last stone more difficult than all of the previous weight!!! Haha

I'm simply happy with my look and although scale is indicating that I still need to lose loads I kinda can't be ar*ed that much anymore. If that makes sense lol

Of course I want to get to a goal and I figured out that I will need to ss to goal otherwise it's still feasible but it might never happen (sigh)

Plan is: I will be back on ss as soon as I'll get back from Easter...
Procrastination is not really a good strategy but I am going spend whole week with my family and my mum cooks amazingly...enough said already...haha
Trying to limit my food intake will test me to the limit so I decided to wait with a restart just this lil bit more...

Good luck with your journey - not so far sweetie - if you focus hard enough you'll be there quicker than you think xxxxxx

Thanks hun its seems like we are so in the same place I am trying to SS and I am out again this weekend so I will be tested I am not sure why I am carrying on to be honest, am I just setting myself up to fail hubby said I should try and get to my goal weight of 10st but I am happy now but on the flip side am I just making excuses as SS is really hard lol I don't know I am going to give it one last blast and if I can't then stat working up the plans and start maintaining.

Well I think having a break is a good idea and get back on it after easter xx

See I was like you pushing myself despite anything and guess what...
Nah, it didn't work of course as there was always a night out with friends or some silly excuse to blip, time after time. The only area where CD was most "effective" was the thickness of my wallet (not that there was much to begin with lol)
So then I took my time and decided that I WILL NOT be doing this diet until my head is in a right place - 100%

I don't care if this will take me a week or a month. The moment I'll start again it will be 100% to a goal. And I just know that I could start off tomorrow but not feeling ready yet.

So, I might have annoyed my CDC on a way, but this is my diet and my decisions - I don't want to be influenced by anyone.

I know ss is such a hard work but if I am to put myself through this horrible first day I want to know it's the last time ever, and this time I really mean it. Good luck hun (especially this weekend)

You are so right and you have to take ownership of your diet journey and if your heads not in the right place then it won't work. I am hoping to be in ketosis tomorrow and then the weekend won't be hard for me but I have to get to ketosis first and if I mess up again then I am going to start going up the plans.

Hi Kerry
Has K come this morning ? You are doing really well kerry , 23 pounds to go , least when you have had a break you get back on it and go for it , with alot of people on CD they stop and don't return and lose sight of direction . Least its getting warmer and when in K , you really feel the cold .. go girl you will do this !

yes in K today thank god I could of eaten a small child yesterday lol

Well I have made it through the week and with PMT lol I am feeling good and focused BUT I am out tomorrow with my aunties so that will be a hard test I am hoping that my WI which is in the morning will help me get through the week.

Keep up the good work... yo'ev come such a long way and I'm sure you've overcome lots of hurdles in that time... a day out with your aunties willbe a breeze!
xx

Back