Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Well hello there strangers!!!

I've finally decided to drag myself out of my greedy hole, before I could no longer fit in the gap.

MASSIVE congratulations! Fabulous news xxx

hey lil legs xx

Hi ladies!!

I'm going to a meeting tomorrow! Eek haven't done any form of meeting for about 7 yrs properly but enough is enough I'm out of control x

you making a diary? not long for the big climb xx

Glad to hear you're doing good today Kerry, I'm guessing you all know each other? X

lil legs was on a while back. she ks lovely :) x

Hi ladies!! I'm going to a meeting tomorrow! Eek haven't done any form of meeting for about 7 yrs properly but enough is enough I'm out of control x

You'll soon get back into the swing of things. Have u Been keeping up with the walking with u doing the climb xxx

How are you getting on? Have you another scan soon? :) xx

I'm having my good days n bad days eating wise. Need to not have so many bad days lol. I have my 8 wk scan on tue :) xx

Hi hun.. How you feeling? MS kicked in at all? xx

Hiya Hun, i haven't been sick yet. Just having days where I'm feeling sicky. I've been eating lots of naughty stuff so it's got to stop now. Kicking the sweet treats lol xx

Hiya Hun, i haven't been sick yet. Just having days where I'm feeling sicky. I've been eating lots of naughty stuff so it's got to stop now. Kicking the sweet treats lol xx

I think that's a worse feeling than actually being sick.. At least when you've been sick, you get some relief... :)

Back