kerrys lipotrim diary TAKE 3......

I know its tempting to jump on the scales every morning Kerry but why don't you perhaps avoid weighing yourself every day. Your doing so well keep at it. I want to change my target weight to 10 stone, if I can last that long. I'm only 5ft 2 and I'll be size 12/14

My weigh in is on Wednesdays
weigh in week 1 -13st 1lb
week 2 -12st 4lb -11lbs lost
week 3
week 4

+0.4 lbs could have just ment you should have gone for a wee first lol don't be silly, you are so so close hang on in there, remember how much you regretted coming off it early last time, it will happen just be patient x

DON'T YOU DARE KERRY!!!!!!!! Keep it up at least until right before you go and do refeed right before hols. Look how tough it was to go back on after the last time. Don't make me come over there.......

hi guys, i know i know i know. but i still am not getting anywhere. but i wont let it defeat me. i will keep doing this at least until next friday, thats a week before we go away. i am still suffering period pains. its been more than a week now. it feels like my groin is stretching. arrrgggghhhhh. i keep thinking im gonna come on. it kind of eases off in the day then gets worse when i get in bed. doing my head in.

how is everyone else doing. hope your all ok.

my kids first day back at school today and my sons first day. he looked so dapper in his uniform. i cant believe he is in school. hes only doing half days this week, then starts full time next week. then i will start my cake decorating course the week after. looking forward to doing that.

anyway, keep up the work guys.

kerryxxx

hi guys. how are we all doing today. i lost a lb this morning, taking me to 12st 6lb. 13lb to go. hoping it will start shifting now i have really broken that 12st 7lb barrier.

mary, how are you doing. still doing ww or thinking of redoing lipo. did you manage to lose any weight since you got back.

keep up the good work guys

kerryxxx

Hi Kerry! YAY! It'll happen but they always say the last stone moves the slowest. I'm kind of watching what I eat - not very strict with ww but I managed to lose 2 lbs since coming back so I'm 10 stone 3 right now and fine with that. Trying to make smart choices - for instance, I'm in a hotel for the next few days in Dublin with a lovely minibar. Last night, I had my food and then was very tempted to eat a snickers out of the fridge - I held it, caressed it....you get the picture! BUT instead I went into the minibar to get my ww yoghurt as my treat. 1 point vs 6 points. I'm finding maintaining ok. Although I know it's early days yet. I still jump on the scale every day or every other day. If I have a pig out day I pull back for a couple days after. What about your before and after pics? Dying to see. You've lost over 5 stone - isn't that amazing?!!!!!

hi mary, hi peeps. hope everyone is ok today. mary, you sound like your doing fine. just keep at it. proud of you about the snickers, dont know if i could have resisted.

well. i think i have realised whats been going on with my non existant weight loss.

IM PRRRREEEEEEGGGGGEEEERRRRRSSSS:D.

yes you read me right, im pregnant. did a test today as my stomach has been killing me for ages, as youve probably read, and over the last couple of day when i have had my shakes i have felt nauseous. although, you get that anyway;);).

dont worry, im not gonna start feeding for 2, i did my first day refeed today as i had already had 2 shakes by the time i found out. then i had some chicken, pepper, shallots and mushrooms. didnt really enjoy it. gonna have to go shopping again tomorrow though as i didnt buy enough food for me aswell with me thinking im going buying lipo, but that aint gonna happen. so i have quite a few lipo left and am thinking to do this week refeed but still carry on having 1 lipo in the morning until either we go away or they run out, which ever comes first.

does anyone have an opinion on this, does anyone think i should stop lipo completely after this weeks refeed. i just think, well ive been on it my whole pregnancy, what the point in just stopping. i still have weight to lose to.

i would still love to get under 12st. i was exactly 12st when i got preggers with my first 10 years ago, so it would be nice to be back at that starting point.

anyway, enough of me going on, hope your all having a good day, keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

OH MY GOD.... AMAZING !!! That would indeed explain it, Congratulations lovely

P.S i don't have childlings so, by no means am i an oracle on the subject but i would assume that your little one needs more than a shake for breakfast and while i understand that you still want to loose as much as you can it would just be unbearable if doing the shakes had some kind of detrimental effect on you or your bump. Maybe your doctor is best to advise rather than us ?

Kerry congratulations I am delighted for you.
If I were in your position I would re feed for the week and then maintain using perhaps the maintenance bar and then 2 nutritiousness but low carb meals for a week.
Remember that the extra calories needed by a pregnant woman equate to a banana and a glass of milk. Start to take your folic acid immediately. :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited for you!!!!
As far as lipotrim - get off it - you need proper food for your baby - first few months are important. I would be 99% confident that your doc will agree. If you think there's a chance of not, then call doc 1st thing in the morning and get opinion over the phone.
I am sooo happy for you Kerry! Eat healthy now and you will keep weight off. No excuse to go crazy with food!!!! So exciting for you!
Don't worry bout lipotrim now. You're very close to your healthy range anyway so just put on healthy weight with your new baby and it'll be easier when you've had the baby!!!
Then, we'll be yummy mummies together with 4 hanging off of us!!!!

thanks guys for all your comments. went to see the doc this morning as i just happened to have an appointment anyway to check my blood pressure. im going to finish the week lipo refeed because i know if i just come off it i will then gain unessessary weight which would not be a good start. soo am gonna go til sunday then start slimming world again but keep it low carb like dudly said until we go on holiday.

i cant believe im preggers. the doc said there is a very very low chance i will miscarry again, it was just one of those things, probably not helped by me being fat with high blood pressure, but he said i was fine today.

so this will be baby number 4 for me. i like the round number. your right mary, i hope i will still be a yummy mummy. and i still lost 0.2lb this morning:D. not aiming to lose anymore, just maintain. like you said mary, im quite near to being in the healthy range which im sooo happy about. so id like to maintain at least til we go away, then its inevitable im gonna put weight on, it was gonna happen anyway. then back to eating uber healthy when i come back.

anyway, hope everyone else is doing good today. keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i feel like i shouldnt be on this page anymore as lipotrim is gonna come to an end soon. but im not arsed, i have to keep you updated somehow, and be updated with all my peeps somehow. so, im staying. im also on the pregnancy without the pounds forum as well. ooohhhhh, i feel special:D:D:D:D.

how is everyone doing today. ive felt like chewing my own arm off today. i felt sick again after my shake this morning, and before my shake for that matter, then when i get hungry. but ive been like that for about 2 weeks, i just thought it was because i was starving. well, i was;)

so i introduced a little carb today. as im coming off refeed a day earlier than i started it, i thought i would introduce carbs earlier. so today ive had.

1 strawberry shake
2 slices of ham on 1 slice wholemeal toast
1 tin of tuna with a bit of vinegar and pepper
small bunch of grapes which i think gave me a headache
some ready cooked chicken breast
2 chicken drumsticks with 1 dessert spoon of rice and 1 spoon of sweetcorn.

i have eaten probably every 2.5hrs today. as soon as i feel nauseous. but i didnt want to eat crap, just mainly protein.

so am going to keep this up with the addition of a healthy breakfast from monday.

how is everyone else doing today. all doing good i hope. i need to put on my before and after photos, i will get round to doing it at some point over the weekend, i promise:D.

anyway, keep up the good work guys.

kerryxxx

Sounds like you are doing superbly and glad you are still updating on here, its nice to still be able to follow your progress... when do we get to coo over your scan pictures ?? (i can't believe i am saying that, somethings going on ! Until last year i couldn't give a monkeys about scan pictures, pictures of other people's children etc and used to pretend to be interested just so i didn't hurt anyone's feelings, now i genuinely want to see ! Clock must be ticking, argh!!! lol)

btw, Can i please just draw your attention to my ticker LOl, 5stone 10lbs gone and i'm in the 12's !!! thats how i am doing today !!! Hurrah hurrah hurrah! Very good day indeed !

Looking forward to your update tomorrow, i hope you have a good day x

Glad your keeping us informed hun!!! Lovely to hear alls is good!!! (Apart from your sickness : ( ) Sure it will pass!!! Love to you!!! x

wow lilac, 5 stone 10 is a massive amount of weight. i know what its like hanging around that 182lb mark, 13st. i only had to get to 181.8 and i was buzzing, so im buzzing for you because your well into your 12s now and no chance of you going back. its a good feeling isnt it.

hahaha, scan pictures not for a while. am going to go and book in with the midwife today as i have suffered from SPD in all my pregnancies and last time i ended up on crutches for the last 3 months. spd is synphasis pubis dysfunction, dont know if ive spelt that right.

its basically where your pubic bone relaxes and seperates more than it should so it pops alot. i had alot of physio last time and they manouvere you to try and put it back, but it only lasts so long. it also means it can break very easy before, during or after birth, so i really need to keep my weight down as that doesnt help with the pressure. so going to start swimming when i come back off holiday to try and strenghten it.

anyway, ramble over. deezer, im sure ill be fine. having 3 other kids you just have to be ok. so eating little and often it is at the moment.

2 weeks today guys. am sooooo looking forward to this holiday. at least i have a reason to keep it healthier eating, because i think i would have eaten the really bad stuff. eeerrrrmmmmm, weeellllllll, probably still eat a little of the bad stuff;)

well, keep up the good work ladies, want to see the good weigh ins this week. im going making a cake for someone now, so gotta go

kerryxxx

lets see if this works......

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

well it didnt work, i dont know how to get my photos as thumbnails. anyway, they are in my photo gallery if you would like to take a look. absolutely mortifying:cry::cry: and they werent even at my heaviest because i refused to get my photo taken.

kerryxxx

Back