kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

hehehe lol i just had to make you sweat a little hehehe.... 3lbs which i was shocked with!!! :)

HOOOOOORAY!
Im dead chuffed darling xx
yes - we should party...... you makes the shakes and ill supply one of my cd bars chopped up like cruditees

yayyyyy well done huni xxx

im really shocked considering i had a really bad week last week... but now im focused, and i really would love a 3lbs loss each week, but if its only 1 or 2 then im ok with that..

thankyou everyone for stopping by!!!

HOOOOOORAY!
Im dead chuffed darling xx
yes - we should party...... you makes the shakes and ill supply one of my cd bars chopped up like cruditees

just one bar!!! not two! lol

That's brilliant Kes :D

How are you this morning, my lovely friend?

im feeling really good.
just had my porridge. and made up my litre of water (with berry flavor) and im off to the kids gym in a min with the little one, to go bounce (ok bouncing might not be on the cards today, as im too blooming sore!!) and play with all the gym things (gymnastics)

Gillian is tough, i tell you that.... i hurt today... i dont know how im going to get on thats for sure... but i do know that i need to get some dumbells me thinks!! then i will be able to do it easier, than having my leg weights strapped to my wrists (flopping about) and i have 2 1lb balls i hang onto.. not the most comfortable thing. soooo im going to look on ebay and and the zon today to get some prices, and see if i ccan afford them. :)

i have weights! I ought to use them!
And gillian? Pah, you can always switch her off and go and jump on the bed at leisure!

i dont want to break my bed. i love it!! its the best bed in the world. although could do with saving up for a new matteress.. (the one i want is over a grand!!!)

im quite positive today, that might be because of the shock on the scales last night... lets hope monday comes along and does the same supprise for me!! :)

ooohhhh i have to work out also when im going to get weighed with my cdc next week....... hmmmm lets see...... cant do tuesday :(.... ill have to see if i can do wednesday... so i will be a day later next week, and the week after....

Re: kes doing the Cambridge diet to get into her new wedding dress

Well done Kes, I hope my weightless will be as good as yours.xx

Well you get an extra day to have GREAT results, Kes... I see that as a positive.

Lets organise that hen night x

oooh that would be nice... you can show me your lovely papercraft!!!

i think you should come, it would be a play date...we can make things, drink our shakes like queens and get my hubby to hand feed us orange bar cubes

hahahahahah hehehehe.... sounds like fun...

what weekends are you free between now and the 6th december.. (i cant do next weekend sorry.)

Im free the weekend of the twentieth unless you want to meet half way somewhere - but you can deffo come here, you will be spoiled rotten x

i dont mind what ever.... :) but yes i am free that weekend :)

how about we have a saturday out shopping (and treat ourselves to a - erm, coffee.....lol)
that way we both drive half way - im thinking Birmingham is half way....ist up to you darl or you can get away from it all and come here.

Reactions: Kes
Back