Keto July-Dec 2018 The New Us

Kalinsky

Hi everyone, who wants to join me on keto with first goal of now till Christmas? Imagine where we can be by then!

I’m the heaviest I’ve even been and want to shed the weight for good. It would be great to have new peeps to encourage each other. Good luck to everyone who is starting their journey. Xxx

I’m a 41 year old working Mum of two kids. I’ve lost my way a bit and really want to find myself again. A big part of this is shifting the weight with Keto & exercise. I’d love to hear from others and offer mutual support.

Hi there,

The very best of luck with your weight loss. :)

I am doing low carb at the moment but using the Exante products to kick start my weight loss. I intend to continue with a ( possible pescatarian if vegetarian is too difficult ) ketogenic diet as it really seems to suit me.

Hi lovely. Thank you. Good luck with your plan. Keto is great - works quickly and my skin clears up.
I just keep dipping by evening and reaching for sugar which I don’t even like! Today is THE day but then I need to keep going and get back in the habit of fasting workouts first thing. Lots of water too xxx

Oh yes! Sooo much water. I drink so much nowadays i'm sure I must make a sloshing noise when I move too fast. :p

I wonder why Keto hasn’t got its own section. It’s a pretty big way of life for many.

I used to be on the Cambridge forum here years ago and it was a buzzing section. I’d love to get a Keto group together.

I agree. Ketogenic diets have really taken off in the last couple of years. I hope you don't mind but I flagged your question up for Admin. A Keto section would be cool. :)

I think forums in general have taken a nose dive, not just this one.

Fab!!!
Yes true, there’s so many online options now but the group I had on here was amazing. We lost a lot of weight together.

So this is the time I start wanting to eat the kids icecream! Having a coffee and I’ll get another pint of water into me.

I don’t think there is anyone still here from the Shrinklies groups we ran in 2009 but if anyone recognises the Shrinklies name come say hi. We ran a long time and had great success as a group with weight loss. I’m Sunshine Singer and would love to see how everyone’s getting on. We were all CD at the time.

Back