• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ketosis and burning fat

natalieann

Silver Member
im on day 6 now and am in ketosis since day 4... what i want to ask why do i only lose lbs overnight while in bed?

i can weigh myself at night and have lost nothing even over an active day, then if i weigh myself in the morning as soon as i wake up, i seem to have lost 1-2lbs while sleeping,lol

i thought id lose it when active not resting:confused:

im sure i read somewhere ketosis burns fat better in the night, but cant find the source to reread it.......but if ketosis used fat for energy surely it would make more sense if i lost weight while im using energy:confused:

does anyoone know or has anyone experianced the same?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NikkiH

Likes to eat
Your drinking loads of water and shakes and maybe tea and coffee throughout the day - which ways alot, therefore you'll weigh heavier at night. In the morning you've been hours without consuming anything...

natalieann

Silver Member
Your drinking loads of water and shakes and maybe tea and coffee throughout the day - which ways alot, therefore you'll weigh heavier at night. In the morning you've been hours without consuming anything...
oh yeah never thought of it that way:sigh:

You have burned calories whilst sleeping (or before if you are lucky)
heh yeah