Ketosis is cold!

Chunky Madwife

Well, since my restart I finally got into ketosis last Friday, and been in good going ketosis for a few days now and boy am I cold, and I mean freeeeezing.

Sat here with my big fluffy dressing gown on and contemplating a sleeping bag.

Brrrr.

Nice to see a pink stick though, but goodness me, I have shivers down my back, arms and legs.

Anyone else get it this bad?

Yes, and wouldn't go for weeks.. I got kind of used to it and dress abnormally warm and that's it. The only moments when I am not cold is when I exercise with my Xbox Kinect ;)

Aye... the heating is on !!;)

lol day 2 tomorrow so not there yet but after hearing this I think I will dig out my thick cardies and jumpers!!

I have got loads of those wheat bags you heat up in the microwave and some that are slippers so I might give them a go when it hits to see if I can stay warm!!!

Im absoolutely freezing tonight.

I am sitting in the office with a long sleeved top, a cardi and a coat and contemplating whether to get the plug in radiator and put it under my desk where my legs can touch it! I am absolutely freezing.

Yes! Hands and feet were like blocks of ice last night, I had to go and sit in bed with the leccy blankie on, and even that didn't do much. Feel the same today. Am in week 3 and this is the first time I've noticed it....

completely frozen! now taken to going to bed wearing my snuggly dressing gown and my socks and hoping a cat wants to sit on my lap or snuggle in and give me some extra warmth! (hubby complains my hands and feet are too cold so he's no good)

I agree I get cold but more so when I am tired. More warm baths nowadays. It did seem easier when the weather was warm.
I just wear more jumpers and socks! I go for the sexy look....
GSQ

I'm sitting with my dressing gown on too! I started feeling cold about an hour ago but now i'm freezing. My hands are like icicles.
I wasn't expecting it to happen this early (i'm on day 3.)
I did a little dance. :)

Does Ketosis make you feel cold? I wondered why I was sat under a blanket last night and couldn't get warm in bed, especially as it has been so sunny and warnm the past few days! lol

Yep, that's ketosis. It's a good sign but like jojo-p, my OH complains about my cold feet and hands in bed!! Leccie blanket all the way at the mo...x

My husband thinks that I am insane and that is all in my head.. I should show him this thread, I assume we are all having a mass delusion or something..

Yep completely had the heating on last night, have bought myself a slanket, never out of my huge fluffy socks etc. yep so so cold, but I do agree it is worse when I am tired or have exerted myself more :)

I lurve my slanket :D

Back