ketosis on ws?

lozoo

Was I in ketosis? I am doing WS, I havnt been cutting out carbs but have cut down a lot and been sticking to under 400cals for an evening meal. Saturday night I must have gone over the 400 cals as I had some drinks and Sunday I had fish n chips. Today I have been sooo hungry and had a bad headache which is just how I felt when I started the diet last Monday. Could I have been in ketosis before the weekend?

If you're still eating some high carb things, then it's unlikely that you'd have got into ketosis last week. I tend to mix WS with TS, but always stick to low carb stuff (more like random AAM days I guess really). Certainly the fish'n'chips would have taken you out of ketosis if you had been there. If you've gone strictly on the diet today, then it is probably the symptoms of your body adjusting to the diet again - whether it's at the beginning or any time you've gone off piste on the diet, then when you start being strict again your body will have to adjust.
Good luck with it this week :)

Thanks Cybill, was 100% last week up until Saturday night. I am going to do TS tomorrow, Thursday and Friday and WS on the other days. Im fine during the week but weekends are so hard! Ive got to try and stick with it though, Im not having my boss beat me who started Rosemary Connely last week, lol! Your losses are great well done! :)

Back